Versus Battle Naruto vs One Piece

R1: Which one is better? / R2: Which one do you enjoy more?

• R1: Naruto

• R1: One Piece

• R2: Naruto

• R2: One piece

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pain being beated by kyuubi destroied Naruto as a character and everybody resurrecting destroied the manga as a whole.

But i remember reading One Piece, then Naruto coming out and reading them side by side. One piece was leagues ahead, and even if one piece may have lost quality, is still way ahead.

Of course there are super good fights in Naruto, but does it really matter if super god eyes and super kiuby trivializes everything?
Well Naruto is a psychological instabile child
He prob has the "Williams-Beuren-Syndrom"

even if you bang Hinata or kill his children he would be nice to you thats the man he is psychological liability

OP is way better pre ts we had more character strength
Now it's a one man show

Well Naruto is a psychological instabile child
He prob has the "Williams-Beuren-Syndrom"

even if you bang Hinata or kill his children he would be nice to you thats the man he is psychological liability

OP is way better pre ts we had more character strength
Now it's a one man show
A two man circus

Yeah wano makes it Naruto > OP imo
This shit worse than 4th great ninja war
Nothing is as worse as the 4th great ninja war.
If OP was Naruto, Kaido would have been even stronger, and then killed by Vergo and it would have been revealed that the real enemy is something i cannot even think about.

Ah and if we complain about Luffy power ups, let's talk about the useless sennin mode or 10 variants of kiuby powers. Or chakra god mode.

Nothing is as worse as the 4th great ninja war.
If OP was Naruto, Kaido would have been even stronger, and then killed by Vergo and it would have been revealed that the real enemy is something i cannot even think about.

Ah and if we complain about Luffy power ups, let's talk about the useless sennin mode or 10 variants of kiuby powers. Or chakra god mode.
At least its legit powerlevel not random unexplained powers
Anyways im not here for a debate so save your time

At least its legit powerlevel not random unexplained powers
Anyways im not here for a debate so save your time
I mean, why would you be on a forum if not to talk?
And the legit power level of Naruto is that if you're born with special eyes or with a special monster in you you can be top tier, otherwise no.
You could say the same for Conqueror's haki, but many top tier are not confirmed Conqueror's and anyhow everyobdy and their cousins have it at this point.

- Plot - One Piece
- Protagonist - One Piece
- Primary characters - One Piece
- Side characters - One Piece
- Villains - Naruto
- Character design - One Piece
- Story arcs - One Piece
- Embedding themes - One Piece
- Art - One Piece
- Panels - Naruto
- Originality - One Piece
- World Building - One Piece
- Characterization - One Piece
- Energy System - Naruto
- Fights - Naruto
- Pleasure - One Piece

Naruto's series don't have any chance. Let's be honest guys, One Piece stomps in almost everything here. And to the end of the series, Naruto was a bullshit.

Well naruto at its best > OP for me. Sure if you give heavy importance to final arc of naruto then its weaker than op but for me early naruto is much superior
I understand that, but i could argue that early Naruto is better than say, one piece up to krieg, but arlong park is great and the whole baroque works too. It's a matter of preference.

I don't think it makes sense to strip an opera of a part before comparing it to another.
Because i could say, for example one piece from alabasta to timeskip is the best shonen of all time, and it could be true.
But any opera should be judged on all its parts imho. Otherwise GoT is fantastic, but i refuse to say that, because if you are writing a story MY OPINION is that you should, first and foremost, stick the landing. If your opera ends like shit, it devalues in my eyes the whole product.
GoT, ,AoT, NARUTO all suffered this.
One Piece sti has the benefit of the doubt.