Versus Battle Naruto vs One Piece

R1: Which one is better? / R2: Which one do you enjoy more?

• R1: Naruto

• R1: One Piece

• R2: Naruto

• R2: One piece

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obito was the coolest guy after
killing many people in konoha
killing many more people in Kirigakure
killing even more with akatsuki
starting the greatest ninja war ever in two days several ten thousand people lose there lifes

but him agreeing and coming to sense makes him the coolest guy

yeah great series
smh, love naruto as a character but praising the guy who literally cause his parents death is cringy af.
:okay:

also him hyperventilating when he learned itachis backstory and his emo murderering friend is coming to fuckup konoha. can't believe what I'm seeing and i just shake my head and puff a cigar after reading that chap.
:seriously:

smh, love naruto as a character but praising the guy who literally cause his parents death is cringy af.
:okay:

also him hyperventilating when he learned itachis backstory and his emo murderering friend is coming to fuckup konoha. can't believe what I'm seeing and i just shake my head and puff a cigar after reading that chap.
:seriously:
For it was the last straw 200 chapters of talk no jutsu and the this thank God the series ended

starting the greatest ninja war ever in two days several ten thousand people lose there lifes

yeah great series
Read with your fucking eyes opened, dont repeat anything you see in internet like fucking bot, He said "obito who wanted to become hokage is cool" reffering to Kid obito and white hair obito who helped to save the world, anything between that timeline wasnt obito, it was always either " Masked man, Madara, or no one " god makes me so mad that yall dont even undrestand something and just go slander it cause internet told yall its cool to do it

Before I would've said One Piece is better but now I'm not sure.

Naruto was amazing, until the last arc which was pretty bad but still had some good moments. One Piece's last arcs have all been not good.

In terms of enjoyment, Naruto takes it especially because of the fights which are lacking in One Piece. And now with the Looney tunes shit, it's getting even worse...

as bad as the halfway point of post timeskip is, naruto the mc/series still have a special place in my heart.
For me too the pain arc was an masterpiece and Sasuke vs Itachi legendary unsurpassed

Read with your fucking eyes opened, dont repeat anything you see in internet like fucking bot, He said "obito who wanted to become hokage is cool" reffering to Kid obito and white hair obito who helped to save the world, anything between that timeline wasnt obito, it was always either " Masked man, Madara, or no one " god makes me so mad that yall dont even undrestand something and just go slander it cause internet told yall its cool to do it
This is so sick go to an psychologist everyone wants to become a hokage that doesn't make them cool or doesn't make them good enough to speak highly of them

It's just sick like you
You are just an disgusting kid like Naruto sick and full of hypocrites Madara also wanted to become a hokage
Hitler also wanted to become a president that doesn't change there action

You can't just speak highly of them just because they share a a common dream

A mass murderer wanted to become a soccer player like myself lol now he is a cool guy who I need to defend utter bullshit like your brain

yeah great series
This would be so bad if Luffy didn't start having a fun party vs Kaido

So.... this forum is a one piece hate forum disguised as an actual one piece forum? Makes sense why there is so much bs going on here.

One piss > Narut

Burrito > Wano.
Bruh, y'know, I don't rly care if people think Naruto is better or vice versa (I was originally a Naruto stan tho and I still like everything but the war arc) but Burrito being better than Wano? I heavily disagree.

Tbh, Fairy Tail IS miles better than Burrito. That's how bad Burrito is. That's how bad it is in which mangas like Fairy Tail or OP's worst arc look like a gold mine compared to it. I don't see a single argument of Burrito being remotely average in quality, that's how bad it is. Powerscaling extremely bad, story extremely bad, new gen is crappy af, battles are crappy af. Did I forget something? Anyway, Burrito just takes a massive nuclear dump on the Naruto series as a whole.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto is goated up to pain arc bro
I agree. Pain was the reason why I started being an anime fan in the first place. The entire character is just goated; there's no doubt that Pain/Nagato is the best villain in Naruto. Afterwards, there is Orochimaru and Tobi (if we exclude the Obito stuff) and whilst Madara is the "worst" of them in terms of writing, I still stan Madara a lot.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Bruh, y'know, I don't rly care if people think Naruto is better or vice versa (I was originally a Naruto stan tho and I still like everything but the war arc) but Burrito being better than Wano? I heavily disagree.

Tbh, Fairy Tail IS miles better than Burrito. That's how bad Burrito is. That's how bad it is in which mangas like Fairy Tail or OP's worst arc look like a gold mine compared to it. I don't see a single argument of Burrito being remotely average in quality, that's how bad it is. Powerscaling extremely bad, story extremely bad, new gen is crappy af, battles are crappy af. Did I forget something? Anyway, Burrito just takes a massive nuclear dump on the Naruto series as a whole.

I agree. Pain was the reason why I started being an anime fan in the first place. The entire character is just goated; there's no doubt that Pain/Nagato is the best villain in Naruto. Afterwards, there is Orochimaru and Tobi (if we exclude the Obito stuff) and whilst Madara is the "worst" of them in terms of writing, I still stan Madara a lot.
Everything became worse when Naruto beat Pain solo and the Pain aftermath. It was the real beginning of the end.

I know I said it 1000 times lol, but Pain should have been the last enemy in Naruto

Tbh, Fairy Tail IS miles better than Burrito. That's how bad Burrito is. That's how bad it is in which mangas like Fairy Tail or OP's worst arc look like a gold mine compared to it. I don't see a single argument of Burrito being remotely average in quality, that's how bad it is. Powerscaling extremely bad, story extremely bad, new gen is crappy af, battles are crappy af. Did I forget something? Anyway, Burrito just takes a massive nucle
Lol since when is it bad that they just copy paste Sasuke eye struggle and Narutos inner beast in a single person and call it Boruto to make people believe they had actually put effort into it when they actually just copy paste it

Everything became worse when Naruto beat Pain solo and the Pain aftermath. It was the real beginning of the end.

I know I said it 1000 times lol, but Pain should have been the last enemy in Naruto
Well, there were at least 3 important Akatsuki members left, including the one being the mastermind and the one controlling the organisation in the shadows.

Naruto's War Arc wasn't primarily bad in its idea but the execution suffered massively. It's always bad to push a huge war like this in a single arc. It never works good. Gintama is the only well known shounen manga whose War being the prime example of a well written war - because Sorachi actually put the time to write it down to several arcs/parts and making it into a saga as a whole.

Lol since when is it bad that they just copy paste Sasuke eye struggle and Narutos inner beast in a single person and call it Boruto to make people believe they had actually put effort into it when they actually just copy paste it
If it was just that, I wouldn't nearly trash Burrito as much but well, there are other factors which are just unbearable to read or watch.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Well, there were at least 3 important Akatsuki members left, including the one being the mastermind and the one controlling the organisation in the shadows.

Naruto's War Arc wasn't primarily bad in its idea but the execution suffered massively. It's always bad to push a huge war like this in a single arc. It never works good. Gintama is the only well known shounen manga whose War being the prime example of a well written war - because Sorachi actually put the time to write it down to several arcs/parts and making it into a saga as a whole.
Yeah but for me it was a bad idea to defeat Pain first.

Beating Kisame before that and the others and keep pain for last
With the ninja world allying to beat a Pain who had a 10 beast nuclear weapon or became the jubi jinchuriki

And if you really want to keep the Tobi mastermind plot (that I donโ€™t like that much) you can make him being the main fight for Sasuke.

But reviving Madara was a big mistake. Same for the whole edo tensei. And obviously for Kaguya

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Nah dropped Burrito after 2 chapters and couldn't care less about it.

Just made the comparison as Wano is just that trash of an arc.

I definitely agree with that Naruto became the hero and was acknowledged by everyone his purpose was fulfilled Sasuke had beat Itachi also Sasukes purpose was fulfilled they should end the series there

Also the arc was the best
Sasuke vs Deidara
Sasuke vs Itachi
Jiraya vs Pain
Naruto vs Pain ( the beginning g)

If it was just that, I wouldn't nearly trash Burrito as much but well, there are other factors which are just unbearable to read or watch.

You know my brain cells did die so I dropped it I just read summaries and the current abilities the characters have in wikia

Pain being beated by kyuubi destroied Naruto as a character and everybody resurrecting destroied the manga as a whole.

But i remember reading One Piece, then Naruto coming out and reading them side by side. One piece was leagues ahead, and even if one piece may have lost quality, is still way ahead.

Of course there are super good fights in Naruto, but does it really matter if super god eyes and super kiuby trivializes everything?