Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

C'mon man! Are we really using this as an excuse? The guy was playing in 5 straight Finals prior to this, lol.

Not saying this is true but this is an excuse to post this video 'cause LOLZ.

Post automatically merged:

Watching Rockets-Clippers again. Not saying PJ is a Kawhi stopper but he matches him well when Kawhi wants to play bully ball. I saw that last season too when TOR played against HOU. Made him work.
“Here’s MJ torching the Ice Cream truck driver who drives by my neighborhood every summer” lmao I’m so weak right now :luffylaugh:

He can close playoff games, but not consistently, especially not in big games.
Let me unpack this, you said he can close playoff games but can’t close big games but on top of all that he ain’t a real closer
:zorothink: Am I missing something here? You just described a closer.

Game 1 2018 NBA finals. Lebron with no help, GSW with the most stacked roster all time. Refs still had to gift the game to the Warriors against LBJ by himself
And JR on that henny shit lmao:

mans cost Lebron from stealing homecourt advantage from the greatest team of all time on paper.

I'll agree the 2016 finals were very suspicious though, especially game 6, anything to stop Curry from prospering :feelscryingman:
I mean yeah but the team didn't show up and LeBron went super saiyan the last 3 games IIRC. :josad:

Westbrook is playing much better with the team recently. Hopefully, it peaks come postseason. (y)

In other news, T-Wolves are 10-18 now. Maybe next year. :josad:

Last edited:

Let me unpack this, you said he can close playoff games but can’t close big games but on top of all that he ain’t a real closer
:zorothink: Am I missing something here? You just described a closer.
Lebron stats were shit in 4th quarter, against Spurs & Mavericks.

D Wade was Heat's closer, not LeBron.

Irving delivered da winning shot against Warriors.

How is Lebron a better clutch player than Kobe , who is considered the best or 2nd best closer of all time?

Just admit Lebum takes Da L. Nothing wrong with that.

H

Haoshoku

It’s wild how y’all really don’t know wtf y’all talking bout Lmfao.

Lemme ask y’all this, gimme y’all top 6 players right na
in no order

AD
Lebron
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Luka? (mans been balling out this season and is an MVP contender)

Honorable mentions: Lillard, Jokic, Butler, KAT, Embiid.

feel like I’m forgetting some dudes.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
in no order

AD
Lebron
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Luka? (mans been balling out this season and is an MVP contender)

Honorable mentions: Lillard, Jokic, Butler, KAT, Embiid.

feel like I’m forgetting some dudes.
My list would basically look jus like that

But without injuries:

Bron
AD
Steph
Kawhi
Giannis
KD

Point I was making tho, was due tha people discounting Bron. Than man better than anyone you was gonna name lmao

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
My list would basically look jus like that

But without injuries:

Bron
AD
Steph
Kawhi
Giannis
KD

Point I was making tho, was due tha people discounting Bron. Than man better than anyone you was gonna name lmao
Harden > AD any day of the week.

Damn, Raps came back 30 points down to beat the Mavs. Thank you Toronto!

:cheers:
Nick Nurse continues to troll the league, started sending high school level traps. Plus Wowry.

ZenZu

Harden going nuclear this season, mans literally averaging 40 ppg on some 2k shit
Most disrespected superstar in the league, mans been in the MVP convo for half a decade now consistently and people still debating if he's top 5, c'mon now. AD hasn't done squat with his own squad, so it's not like a playoff argument is applicable here.

H

Haoshoku

Most disrespected superstar in the league, mans been in the MVP convo for half a decade now consistently and people still debating if he's top 5, c'mon now. AD hasn't done squat with his own squad, so it's not like a playoff argument is applicable here.
With AD, the talent is undoubtedly there for a top 5 player, injuries and the unfortunate situation of playing GS twice have kept his Pelicans from having an impact in the postseason. That sweep of Portland tho :smithnie:

With Harden, I aint a stan but not a big fan either, kinda neutral with him. He’s for sure been an MVP candidate every year since like the 2015 season, 2016 wasnt close at all but every other year he’s had a case and won only in 2018. Whats your list now? I vaguely remember you placing AD above Harden back on OJ but that was years ago

ZenZu

With AD, the talent is undoubtedly there for a top 5 player, injuries and the unfortunate situation of playing GS twice have kept his Pelicans from having an impact in the postseason. That sweep of Portland tho :smithnie:

With Harden, I aint a stan but not a big fan either, kinda neutral with him. He’s for sure been an MVP candidate every year since like the 2015 season, 2016 wasnt close at all but every other year he’s had a case and won only in 2018. Whats your list now? I vaguely remember you placing AD above Harden back on OJ but that was years ago
It's really difficult to rank the order at this very moment, we're in the middle of a transition period, there isn't a clear cut best player anymore.

Atm, Giannis is looking like he's taking that mantle, Kawhi sits out too many games and isn't performing all that well in the regular season, but he's fresh off sending Giannis packing in the ECF, so there's that. LBJ is always in the top 3 mix yearly regardless of decline, Harden like you said has been going bonkers, but playoff failures have been keeping him from being a legit contender for the best. Then if we are ignoring injuries, you obviously have KD and Curry floating around top 3. AD comes after all of these names.

Hopefully KD can come back even 80% of what he was, that alone would still make him a top 10 player. He is tall enough and a good enough shooter to just start playing the game like 2011 Dirk, back to the basket pull ups over shorter defenders. Anyone else and I would probably consider them virtually finished being a superstar.

I vaguely remember you placing AD above Harden back on OJ but that was years ago
Did I now? Hmm I was pretty big on AD a few years ago, but his consistent failure to deliver while someone like Dame constantly bringing a roster around the same caliber (heck you can argue weaker at times) to the playoffs consistently, changed my mind.

This is a ballhandler's league at the end of the day. You need to be able to set yourself up at the end of games to truly dominate.

H

Haoshoku

It's really difficult to rank the order at this very moment, we're in the middle of a transition period, there isn't a clear cut best player anymore.

Atm, Giannis is looking like he's taking that mantle, Kawhi sits out too many games and isn't performing all that well in the regular season, but he's fresh off sending Giannis packing in the ECF, so there's that. LBJ is always in the top 3 mix yearly regardless of decline, Harden like you said has been going bonkers, but playoff failures have been keeping him from being a legit contender for the best. Then if we are ignoring injuries, you obviously have KD and Curry floating around top 3. AD comes after all of these names.

Hopefully KD can come back even 80% of what he was, that alone would still make him a top 10 player. He is tall enough and good enough shooter to just start playing the game like 2011 Dirk, back to the basket pull ups over shorter defenders. Anyone else and I would probably consider them virtually finished being a superstar.

Did I now? Hmm I was pretty big on AD a few years ago, but his consistent failure to deliver while someone like Dame constantly bringing a roster around the same caliber (heck you can argue weaker at times) to the playoffs consistently, changed my mind.

This is a ballhandlers league at the end of the day. You need to be able to set yourself up at the end of games to truly dominate.
Fair. Giannis is the youngest one, so he has more potential to get better and add more to his game. I think he’s gonna be the next “face” of the league in the coming decade. Also I think its time to admit Giannis being > AD has more truth to it than before, he’s been the more impactful player and doesn’t have the need for another ball handler to bring the ball up and set plays for him unlike AD and can dominate down low just as well.
I remember your top 5 list being:
Lebron
Curry
KD
AD
Kawhi

or something like that, tho this was a long ass time ago lol. Harden has since been better (which is crazy to say) upping his scoring to ridiculous heights.

ZenZu

Fair. Giannis is the youngest one, so he has more potential to get better and add more to his game. I think he’s gonna be the next “face” of the league in the coming decade. Also I think its time to admit Giannis being > AD has more truth to it than before, he’s been the more impactful player and doesn’t have the need for another ball handler to bring the ball up and set plays for him unlike AD and can dominate down low just as well.

I remember your top 5 list being:
Lebron
Curry
KD
AD
Kawhi

or something like that, tho this was a long ass time ago lol. Harden has since been better (which is crazy to say) upping his scoring to ridiculous heights.
That sounds like my list. Your memory scares me dude, or is my memory deteriorating lmao? I'm shook cause I can't remember jack shit from what I wrote, let alone what others once said years ago.