Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

That sounds like my list. Your memory scares me dude, or is my memory deteriorating lmao? I'm shook cause I can't remember jack shit from what I wrote, let alone what others once said years ago.
Nah I ain’t got that sharp a memory lol but sometimes my mind remembers certain snapshots of past events, like the small details your list happens to be one of those things lol. I would say it runs in tha family, I got a relative that can recall alot of small details from past events and I’m sitting there like :nicagesmile:.

H

Haoshoku

Aye man playas fuck up too. Jus gotta bounce biike
Its kinda hard to rank this season with some players surprising us (Luka) and others regressing a bit (Embiid). Where would Siakam be btw? Ik he not top 10 but should be top 15? He’s been the number one option for a Raptors squad thats tied for 3rd in the east.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Its kinda hard to rank this season with some players surprising us (Luka) and others regressing a bit (Embiid). Where would Siakam be btw? Ik he not top 10 but should be top 15? He’s been the number one option for a Raptors squad thats tied for 3rd in the east.
Siakam top 15 for sure this year. So is Booker imo, Ingram is out on that 15-20 range probably

KALOAD MANAGEMENT AND PLAYOFF P makes a regular season appearance AGAIN
LAKERS 3rd straight L
shai bright future
Raptors looking nearly as good without kaload
houston putting in work and looking great
copper state playing woefully

nba is as balanced as it should be.

Top 6 right now
1. Harden
2. Giannis
3. Lebum
4. Luka
5. AD
6. Kawhi
how do you have harden over giannis?
creditless
offensively sure, but giannis is such a denfensive force , the gap between the two is quite siginificant.
He affects the team on both ends.
Post automatically merged:

My mans Kawhi at 6, but since the regular season is practice for him thats fair, he’s going 50% right now :wellwell:
Kaload management is where he should be
:kayneshrug:

Top 5
Giannis
Lbj
Harden
Luka
AD
Kawhi
if durant returns at his prime like he was at gs he is back at number 1.

My mans Kawhi at 6, but since the regular season is practice for him thats fair, he’s going 50% right now :wellwell:
That's why I said right now.

creditless
offensively sure, but giannis is such a denfensive force , the gap between the two is quite siginificant.

Kaload management is where he should be
:kayneshrug:

Top 5
Giannis
Lbj
Harden
Luka
AD
Kawhi
if durant returns at his prime like he was at gs he is back at number 1.
Harden and Giannis are like 1A 1B.

Unpopular opinion: Two way playing is overrated.

H

Haoshoku

creditless
Their overall impact is similar, Giannis’ defense isn’t great to the point that it creates a big gap between the two when Harden is averaging near 40 a night and leading the Rockets offense. Giannis could repeat as the MVP because the Bucks look to repeat as a 60 win team and the LA dudes cancel each other out, HOU is 3rd in the seedings right now tho so Harden has a stronger case than last year.

Yeah Kawhi just playing in practice right now, mans gonna be locking up and dominating in the playoffs :cheers:

H

Haoshoku

I would say two way is overrated in certain cases. Giannis’ two play can’t really be used as an argument here, against someone who has comparable offense and minimal defense then sure, but Harden is blowing people outta the water offensively, he’s having a historic season on that end. Not saying Giannis’ 30 is historic as well but Harden is just on a level not many have reached in a season.

Their overall impact is similar, Giannis’ defense isn’t great to the point that it creates a big gap between the two when Harden is averaging near 40 a night and leading the Rockets offense. Giannis could repeat as the MVP because the Bucks look to repeat as a 60 win team and the LA dudes cancel each other out, HOU is 3rd in the seedings right now tho so Harden has a stronger case than last year.

Yeah Kawhi just playing in practice right now, mans gonna be locking up and dominating in the playoffs :cheers:
amma hold you to that
:smithnie:

That's why I said right now.

Harden and Giannis are like 1A 1B.

Unpopular opinion: Two way playing is overrated.
"Unpopular opinion: Two way playing is overrated"
funny enough the goat (mj)seperates himself from bron and kobe and other goats because mj was a lockdown defender himself
smh
kawhi is celebrated due to his commitment on both ends of the floor.
:josad:

harden giannis
ppt : 39 31
fg: 45% 57%
RB: 5.8 12.9
Asst: 7.9 6.0

Giannis is not lagging behind by much even in offense.

Last edited:
Giannis learned how to throw 3 pointers, this puts him above Harden overall in da mvp discussion.
My only problem with Giannis is that he works too hard to get da results he does.
KD is a lazy bum who doesn't like brench pressing who performs just as good or better than Giannis does.

k
Giannis learned how to throw 3 pointers, this puts him above Harden overall in da mvp discussion.
My only problem with Giannis is that he works too hard to get da results he does.
KD is a lazy bum who doesn't like brench pressing who performs just as good or better than Giannis does.
kd is a better offensive threat than harden when he wants to

Unpopular opinion: Two way playing is overrated"
funny enough the goat (mj)seperates himself from bron and kobe and other goats because mj was a lockdown defender himself
smh
kawhi is celebrated due to his commitment on both ends of the floor.
Kobe is on par or greater than MJ in terms of defense. He made a total 12 all defense teams, more than any other guard.

Kawhi has been a great defender, but he couldnt challenge Lebron or KD with an average offense. He had to prove on the offensive end.