• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Last edited:
Loved his trade scenarios... Basically, trade KD for no good players and a couple of draft picks like an NBA hobo LOL

Pat Bev & Russ on the same team. Let's fucking go! :kobeha:
lets hope Leon Rose finally gets something done for Donovan

also thoughs on Clarkson joining Gilas fr a game against Lebanon later today?
Post automatically merged:

💀💀💀

Last edited:
I'm happy that we get to keep Obi and Grimes (and RJ since Ainge wanted him) but I'm devastated at the same time we couldn't get a deal done since this was by far our best chance to obtain an all-star on the market. Also bum ass Randle is still on the team over what should be Obi's minutes

Ainge also asked Leon Rose for 4+ picks with IQ/Obi/etc but ended up accepting less with the Cavs out of pure spite (and to keep himself 'on top')

As long as Randle is traded before training camp, I can live with it. Maybe Mitchell doesn't sign a max with Cleveland in 3 yrs and we have another shot to outright sign him as a UFA in 2026? If the Cavs can't get to the Finals at least once within the next 3 yrs, maybe....

it's because of ur new bum ass President Tim Connelly (who also gave an injured MPJ a max extension on the way out from the Nuggets) for accepting that massive king's ransom to get Gobert. Mitchell and even KD would have easily been traded in July if not for the deal Connelly accepted

also my twitter crashed (because of a ton of Knicks' fanbase losing their shit) so i can't actually see any views, even for the PBA

@Noyman this is what ainge rejected from the Knicks btw

Last edited:
it's because of ur new bum ass President Tim Connelly (who also gave an injured MPJ a max extension on the way out from the Nuggets) for accepting that massive king's ransom to get Gobert. Mitchell and even KD would have easily been traded in July if not for the deal Connelly accepted

also my twitter crashed (because of a ton of Knicks' fanbase losing their shit) so i can't actually see any views, even for the PBA

@Noyman this is what ainge rejected from the Knicks btw
With hindsight, it may have been for the better 'cause that's basically your future. It seems like Utah wanted to tank well enough to get Wembanyama while also getting picks from the trade. Waiting 3 years for him seems like a long time though. He'd be like 30 years old by then like me...shit Just hope for the best that another star player becomes available and who's better than D-Mitch