Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Im fine with the warriors bench getting more minutes, but dnt let teams get back in the game. This game had that "winnable games lost" tonight
Seriously, I am still for it. The bench guys have to experience as much as they can in the regular season, so that they become an asset in playoffs like Poole for example was last season, and that includes fucking up easy matches like this one, as far-fetched as it sounds, especially since they lost a few role players from last season (Payton, Bjelica, Porter Jr..). These guys need to be replaced, but that can´t happen immediately without going through the necessary experiences.
Well, at least that´s my opinion as a "casual".

Seriously, I am still for it. The bench guys have to experience as much as they can in the regular season, so that they become an asset in playoffs like Poole for example was last season, and that includes fucking up easy matches like this one, as far-fetched as it sounds, especially since they lost a few role players from last season (Payton, Bjelica, Porter Jr..). These guys need to be replaced, but that can´t happen immediately without going through the necessary experiences.
Well, at least that´s my opinion as a "casual".
Im for it as well, but I prefer the warriors win games that they should now than later in the season. I wish GPII and Bjelica stayed, but the bench looks to be even deeper than last year. Just no lower than the 3rd seed, I believe having home court advantage would be important for the role players.

Russ is the best player on the Lakers after all!
Post automatically merged:

The Nets traded their best playmaker for defense & playmaking and they're still the worst defensive team by some distance. Also, they have the same record with the Lakers. Gotta love it!

Not a flex at all they brought tickets from the owners that pays kyrie lol they shoulda "protest" outside the building
blindly siding with the bandwagon team again aren't we...

You do know that Brooklyn, NY - the team and place Kyrie plays for (also where I happen to live) is 22.4% Jewish? Do you seriously think people aren't going to say something against someone that continues to spread misinformation?
and let me guess, you don't believe in vaccines either right?

Also very conveninent that fans that continue to support Lyrie aren't from Brooklyn or NYC to begin with either...

and lets not get started with the primary owners of the Nets
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
blindly siding with the bandwagon team again aren't we...

You do know that Brooklyn, NY - the team and place Kyrie plays for (also where I happen to live) is 22.4% Jewish? Do you seriously think people aren't going to say something against someone that continues to spread misinformation?
and let me guess, you don't believe in vaccines either right?

Also very conveninent that fans that continue to support Lyrie aren't from Brooklyn or NYC to begin with either...

and lets not get started with the primary owners of the Nets
Yea you right I gotta be blind cus they can't real people they did they stance wrong lol and again you right I'm don't believe in vaccines and never caught covid so me and kyrie good lol then what worse for them they have to watch kyrie ice the game with 45 seconds left couldn't affect this man game at all 28 points with the win so yea

he's fine now luckily but the pelicans medical team needs to keep a watch on him 24/7
Lol, I wonder if they are still using the Saints medical staff. They were considered to have the worst medical staff in the NBA a long time ago.

I agree but then again it be most likely be perfect for him just like chris Paul and AD both got to the finals while pelicans never make one or got to a conference finals after they left :josad:
Really? He's still potentially a top-5 player, aka someone who can be the best player on a championship team, which every contending team needs. You're not gonna get a player like that too often.

Lol, I wonder if they are still using the Saints medical staff. They were considered to have the worst medical staff in the NBA a long time ago.

Really? He's still potentially a top-5 player, aka someone who can be the best player on a championship team, which every contending team needs. You're not gonna get a player like that too often.
That sounds good and all but at the end of the day if you don't Stay healthy or get a team around him wasting his youth/prime then it irrelevant lol