Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
That sounds good and all but at the end of the day if you don't Stay healthy or get a team around him wasting his youth/prime then it irrelevant lol
I agree with the second part. Luckily, that team is already pretty talented to contend maybe sooner rather than later and he's the franchise player. He's only 22 for Christ's sake.
Post automatically merged:

Steve Nash said screw this I am out. I don't blame him. Nash was tired of Kyrie lmao.

Also, how in the heck can Nets hire Udoka when he was just caught sexually harassing his coworker? The NBA is funny.
Because the Nets are a model franchise... I hope they hire him and for it to still not work (although he's probably great at filling holes)

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never imagined one person can make me hate his ass so much.

Someone should genuinely homerun his head with a baseball bat praying he stops talking shit.
I won’t condone violence against him, even though he demonstrably has no problem promoting books and movies about how evil and disgusting Jews are…he was already a flat earther (stupid) and an anti-vaxxer (dumber AND dangerous), guess he’s going for the Triple Crown of Dipshits with the anti-Semitism (he wouldn’t be the first) since he damn sure hasn’t done ANYTHING of impact in the NBA since his daddy LeBron came home to Cleveland and helped the precious “free” “thinker” win a title :lusalty:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Warriors are in trouble, they have no defense. Gp2 and Otto Porter are missed heavily, and just like in his rookie season Wiseman is a pure net negative on the court, there isn't a single thing he does well on a consistent basis. Still early but 4 losses in a row against teams at the bottom of the league is a red flag if I've ever seen one. Especially when Steph, Draymond and Poole have all been playing really well.

Warriors are in trouble, they have no defense. Gp2 and Otto Porter are missed heavily, and just like in his rookie season Wiseman is a pure net negative on the court, there isn't a single thing he does well on a consistent basis. Still early but 4 losses in a row against teams at the bottom of the league is a red flag if I've ever seen one. Especially when Steph, Draymond and Poole have all been playing really well.
That was my fear, that people underestimate the departure of II and Porter, especially the former, besides playing great defense himself, also brought the energy to the other four just the way he approached each game.

I won’t condone violence against him, even though he demonstrably has no problem promoting books and movies about how evil and disgusting Jews are…he was already a flat earther (stupid) and an anti-vaxxer (dumber AND dangerous), guess he’s going for the Triple Crown of Dipshits with the anti-Semitism (he wouldn’t be the first) since he damn sure hasn’t done ANYTHING of impact in the NBA since his daddy LeBron came home to Cleveland and helped the precious “free” “thinker” win a title :lusalty:
I know he only came here because the Nets are currently in Brooklyn (due to super rich owners in the mid 2000s preferring it over East Rutherford, NJ) but he seriously lacks self awarenesd more than anything if he thinks he can make those comments with no pushback in a place that has the highest density of Jewish-Americans. Him and KD have made 0 effort or care to actually connect with the community that actually exists in Brooklyn (as someone that has Jewish neighbors, teachers, friends, butchers, etc living in Brooklyn myself) and have been content to stick to their bandwagon/dickriding fanbase. Theres a reason why 95+% of fans here still root for the Knicks over the Nets despite the team being dogshit for the last 20 years

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know he only came here because the Nets are currently in Brooklyn (due to super rich owners in the mid 2000s preferring it over East Rutherford, NJ) but he seriously lacks self awarenesd more than anything if he thinks he can make those comments with no pushback in a place that has the highest density of Jewish-Americans. Him and KD have made 0 effort or care to actually connect with the community that actually exists in Brooklyn (as someone that has Jewish neighbors, teachers, friends, butchers, etc living in Brooklyn myself) and have been content to stick to their bandwagon/dickriding fanbase. Theres a reason why 95+% of fans here still root for the Knicks over the Nets despite the team being dogshit for the last 20 years
I said something to this effect on Twitter, that alienating NBA-loving Jews in fucking Brooklyn proves he has no idea who butters his bread…hell, I’VE never met a Jewish guy between the ages of 8 and 45 who ISN’T a basketball fan, and I know I’ve met more people who fit that description than Kyrie or anyone else here (except you, damn, you’re an honorary member of the tribe). If nothing else, his bullshit is a terrible business decision, and it is also something else :kriwhat:

Seriously, what’s the case FOR Kyrie at this point? This is the third straight franchise and city where he’s rubbed the fan base the wrong way; he’s never gotten a team past the second round of the playoffs except when LeBron picked up his enormous slack; even when healthy, he’s not one of the 15 best guys in the league at any given time, never won an MVP or made First Team; he already bailed on the Nets multiple times in the past and was never held accountable for it; even before the anti-Semitism, there was the flat Earther business, then the anti-vaxxer shit, it’s been the typical conspiracy theorist journey so it’s not even like this “free thinker” could gaslight the masses with any originality…what’s worth defending about this guy?? Are there just way more Uncle Drew fans than I thought??:choppawhat::kaidowhat:

Last edited:
I said something to this effect on Twitter, that alienating NBA-loving Jews in fucking Brooklyn proves he has no idea who butters his bread…hell, I’VE never met a Jewish guy between the ages of 8 and 45 who ISN’T a basketball fan, and I know I’ve met more people who fit that description than Kyrie or anyone else here (except you, damn, you’re an honorary member of the tribe). If nothing else, his bullshit is a terrible business decision, and it is also something else :kriwhat:

Seriously, what’s the case FOR Kyrie at this point? This is the third straight franchise and city where he’s rubbed the fan base the wrong way; he’s never gotten a team past the second round of the playoffs except when LeBron picked up his enormous slack; even when healthy, he’s not one of the 15 best guys in the league at any given time, never won an MVP or made First Team; he already bailed on the Nets multiple times in the past and was never held accountable for it; even before the anti-Semitism, there was the flat Earther business, then the anti-vaxxer shit, it’s been the typical conspiracy theorist journey so it’s not even like this “free thinker” could gaslight the masses with any originality…what’s worth defending about this guy?? Are there just way more Uncle Drew fans than I thought??:choppawhat::kaidowhat:
Mr Enabler 🤦‍♂️
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ym0rfa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t expect KD or any other teammate to condemn his actions, everyone in the league has had ample time to say whatever they feel about the situation…seems like the NBA’s activism extends out far enough to include all marginalized groups EXCEPT the Jews, we just get lumped in with white people even though white Christians and other Caucasians have made exceedingly clear they don’t want us either. Ain’t nothing I haven’t seen or directly experienced before :goatasure:

I don’t expect KD or any other teammate to condemn his actions, everyone in the league has had ample time to say whatever they feel about the situation…seems like the NBA’s activism extends out far enough to include all marginalized groups EXCEPT the Jews, we just get lumped in with white people even though white Christians and other Caucasians have made exceedingly clear they don’t want us either. Ain’t nothing I haven’t seen or directly experienced before :goatasure:
Throw in AAPI as well the only guy in the NBA to comment on that and what's been happening rece has been Charles Barkley 😔

Nice story from Chuck a few yrs back
https://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2018/12/14/lin-wang-charles-barkley

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I mean Kyrie is popular why would you think he wouldn't have more fans? Lol

All this hate for Kyrie? What did he do exactly? I remember him saying he embrace all walks of life. Kyrie isn't the smartest guy and him sending the link will wake some people up. God already said knowledge will be increase in the last days and he obviously using famous people to do it because neither Kanye or Kyrie are Christians but since black people love their black celebrities it help open up their blind eyes.

Now Stoudemire went and turn his back on the true and living GOD and is telling Kyrie to apologize when he was apart of our church (the second link will prove my claim, the first link will tell you about this guy who decided to convert smh)). I will tell people the truth and I don't care who hates me for it. I ain't got nothing left to lose.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/amare-stoudemire-nets-kyrie-irving-has-to-apologize/