Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Lol zion scared or the pelicans coaches weak af for him not playing tonight against morant Man was very healthy vs rocket's Saturday then had two days off and sudden he got a "injury" he/they didn't want people saying ja morant better than zion on the first match-up especially if zion doesn't play well and ja does :kobeha:smh honestly as a fan I don't care if we beat the Grizzlies tonight without him and the Bulls tomorrow with or without him I won't be impressive this shit kill the mood :few:

LOL Sabonis and Claxton in the paint is like BBQ chicken lunch time and Huerter is destroying Curry AGAIN like it's PHI-ATL

Post automatically merged:

It's 103-68 Kings with 5 minutes in the 3rd qtr vs Brooklyn. They're gonna score 150 on their ass.

Lol zion scared or the pelicans coaches weak af for him not playing tonight against morant Man was very healthy vs rocket's Saturday then had two days off and sudden he got a "injury" he/they didn't want people saying ja morant better than zion on the first match-up especially if zion doesn't play well and ja does :kobeha:smh honestly as a fan I don't care if we beat the Grizzlies tonight without him and the Bulls tomorrow with or without him I won't be impressive this shit kill the mood :few:
Y'all beat the Grizzlies.

Last edited:
LOL Sabonis and Claxton in the paint is like BBQ chicken lunch time and Huerter is destroying Curry AGAIN like it's PHI-ATL

It's 103-68 Kings with 5 minutes in the 3rd qtr vs Brooklyn. They're gonna score 150 on their ass.

Y'all beat the Grizzlies.
Like I sayed I don't care if we did I'm not happy lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That punch really did a number on this Warrior's team. Draymond doesn't even talk to his teammates anymore, you can visibly see no effort/energy from this team, even the 2020-2021 team as awful as they were early in the season, were atleast trying.

Aside from the mental aspect, Warriors had the league fooled last year with this pure youth + OG trio thing going on, when really these youngsters were just cheering from the bench. This year was the real test, to see if they can cheat their way into developing for the future while also winning simultaneously, and they look lost. There is a reason no team has ever been able to do that before. Even last years team was pretty flawed, but Curry just went god mode.

That punch really did a number on this Warrior's team. Draymond doesn't even talk to his teammates anymore, you can visibly see no effort/energy from this team, even the 2020-2021 team as awful as they were early in the season, were atleast trying.

Aside from the mental aspect, Warriors had the league fooled last year with this pure youth + OG trio thing going on, when really these youngsters were just cheering from the bench. This year was the real test, to see if they can cheat their way into developing for the future while also winning simultaneously, and they look lost. There is a reason no team has ever been able to do that before. Even last years team was pretty flawed, but Curry just went god mode.
Warriors fooled everyone last year too. People should understand now what Curry did last year was nothing short of a miracle. This team was actually trash. Draymond was trash, Klay was inconsistent, Poole and Wiggins looked better than they actually were.

ZenZu

Trade/bench Klay, Wiseman and Draymond. Someone from these three needs to go by next year. Cant waste Curry prime years. Curry has some goals in mind this year. bro figured how to always score.
I've been calling for a Wiseman trade for a while now when his stock was really high. Warriors front office got comfy cause Steph is a one in a billion talent that they can ride on.

Now you'd be lucky to get a bag of doritoes for Wiseman, teams know Warriors are desperate if they put him on the block. At one point Siakam was an option, I personally would have loved that both for the Raps and the Warriors. Wiseman doesn't make sense with Steph's timetable atm he's a massive project and risk, while Siakam isn't a #1 that will lead the Raps anywhere but can be such an amazing plug and play for the Warriors. And for the Raps Wiseman would be a welcome project while Barnes continues to get better.

Too late for that now.

I've been calling for a Wiseman trade for a while now when his stock was really high. Warriors front office got comfy cause Steph is a one in a billion talent that they can ride on.

Now you'd be lucky to get a bag of doritoes for Wiseman, teams know Warriors are desperate if they put him on the block. At one point Siakam was an option, I personally would have loved that both for the Raps and the Warriors. Wiseman doesn't make sense with Steph's timetable atm he's a massive project and risk, while Siakam isn't a #1 that will lead the Raps anywhere but can be such an amazing plug and play for the Warriors. And for the Raps Wiseman would be a welcome project while Barnes continues to get better.

Too late for that now.
Everyone in that organisation ride the coattails of Steph. The GM is not as competent as people think, otherwise they wouldnt let GP2 go, huge mistake. Kerr is also overrated as a coach, he needs to bench Klay and put Poole with the first squad. Warriors must make a trade, this team is garbage.

ZenZu

Everyone in that organisation ride the coattails of Steph. The GM is not as competent as people think, otherwise they wouldnt let GP2 go, huge mistake. Kerr is also overrated as a coach, he needs to bench Klay and put Poole with the first squad. Warriors must make a trade, this team is garbage.
All Steph needs is some effort and some defense and he can carry a G league offense to a chip (this isn't even an exagerration he single handedly makes the offense top 5-10 in the league statistically, where they are 29-30 with him off the floor). No other front office could get away with a roster like the Warriors post KD.

Never forget he carried that trash 2020-21 team to the 8th seed, that team was the worst offense in the league in the past 5+ years prior to that year. And only 8th seed cause he was injured, with him playing they were on pace to be ~5th seed. Insane carry job. Oh and did I mention they didn't have a center for a while? With Wiseman out, Looney at one point got injured, they had to beat teams with a G league offense AND without a center.

Too late for that now.
I awalys love and hated that fact; the warriors take Curry greatness for granted. If they play poor, its Curry vs everybody out there.

Wiseman is 7 feet tall, and young, and can be used differently to capitalize on his strengths. Wiseman cant play well with Curry, you need high iq to recognize where you should be on the floor with the goat. Im sure him being back in the G league will help his market value to other teams. Im sure he will be a package deal with klay or dray tho. Yeah I like Siakim game, that can be the missing piece.

I still believe in the Warriors

Lol, that's a big problem if he doesn't talk to his teammates anymore, especially if he's the one who has to talk the most when they're on defense, which is the thing I probably most respect about his game is his ability to anchor a defense despite his height. I'm of the opinion that they should still re-sign for his defense but if they don't listen to him, which is understandable, then there's nothing you can do but let him go and hope Kuminga can replace him.

I know you didn't want it but I'm still glad that KD trade didn't happen.

Warriors fooled everyone last year too. People should understand now what Curry did last year was nothing short of a miracle. This team was actually trash. Draymond was trash, Klay was inconsistent, Poole and Wiggins looked better than they actually were.
Lol, that wasn't a miracle but they did lose some damn good defenders (I've always liked Otto Porter) and vibes may have changed.

Why wasnt that a miracle?
They didn't play the way they're playing right now. Draymond was running away with DPOY before he got injured, Klay, although still inconsistent, was playing better than he is currently, and Wiggins & Poole, Wiggins especially, stepped up when Curry struggled. You just don't win a title miraculously lol

Last edited:
Klay and Draymond just need to shut up off the court and prove their worth on it.
Getting into stupid disputes is harming both themselves and the team.
But right now they are on the Pippen trip....

And now Klay scores 41 with 10 threes, finally...

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say it was a miracle but they did luck out a bit with opponents having injuries to deal with, but then one can say this about almost any team that won the chip. Losing Otto and GP really hurt them and the younger guys aren’t ready now. I thought Kuminga would have a breakout year, he showed flashes last year going off the dribble and being able to shoot a bit.

All Steph needs is some effort and some defense and he can carry a G league offense to a chip (this isn't even an exagerration he single handedly makes the offense top 5-10 in the league statistically, where they are 29-30 with him off the floor). No other front office could get away with a roster like the Warriors post KD.

Never forget he carried that trash 2020-21 team to the 8th seed, that team was the worst offense in the league in the past 5+ years prior to that year. And only 8th seed cause he was injured, with him playing they were on pace to be ~5th seed. Insane carry job. Oh and did I mention they didn't have a center for a while? With Wiseman out, Looney at one point got injured, they had to beat teams with a G league offense AND without a center.
2021 really looked like 2016 for Steph, if he had a better squad there was no reason he wouldn’t win MVP that year.

I wouldn’t say it was a miracle but they did luck out a bit with opponents having injuries to deal with, but then one can say this about almost any team that won the chip. Losing Otto and GP really hurt them and the younger guys aren’t ready now. I thought Kuminga would have a breakout year, he showed flashes last year going off the dribble and being able to shoot a bit.
Is that my boy Hao?!!

They didn't play the way they're playing right now. Draymond was running away with DPOY before he got injured, Klay, although still inconsistent, was playing better than he is currently, and Wiggins & Poole, Wiggins especially, stepped up when Curry struggled. You just don't win a title miraculously lol
Draymond was trash in the final to the point they benched him. He was more focused on his podcast than the games. Klay wasnt good either. Poole and exceeded expectations. Dont forget that Poole was in G league and Wiggins was a certified flop. It was Steph's unbelievable performance that helped them win.

You just don't win a title miraculously lol
How could Dirk's Mavericks beat Bron's Heat then? Its rare, but it does happen

I do think the Warriors aren’t going to the finals this year, teams are bolder in the West now. Memphis is better, Dallas is better, Denver is better, the Wolves might be better depending on how they feel then you got the Clippers and Blazers.. it is going to be a dog fight all the way through barring any injuries. Even the Thunder might make the playoffs with MVP Shai, they have no reason to tank.