Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Bittersweet feelings as a fan of both the C's as a team and of Tatum as a player.
JT was stolen of another individual award after ECFmvp. First player ever to lead a team in scoring, assists and rebounds and not win FMVP. Why is the man so hated by the NBA and the media?

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Worst Playoffs in a decade. Boring shit. Celtics lucky their Daddy was injured
I find the NBA boring in general, but usually follow the playoffs. This year I skimmed through it. Need more memes to keep me engaged.
Bittersweet feelings as a fan of both the C's as a team and of Tatum as a player.
JT was stolen of another individual award after ECFmvp. First player ever to lead a team in scoring, assists and rebounds and not win FMVP. Why is the man so hated by the NBA and the media?
Individual MVPs in team sports is so dumb anyway, but by how they've been selecting the award, I don't think he deserved it this series.

That's the curse of having really really good team mates. And also being a chucker in clutch.

That's the curse of having really really good team mates. And also being a chucker in clutch.
I dont think he choked but whatever I just dont understand the criterion for which JB was selected as Mvp in this finals aswell as Eastern Conference Finals because in not a single stat has better number. Randoms say he played better defence but via Statmuse JT was slighty better even in that 107 JT vs 106.5 JB.
Post automatically merged:

I find the NBA boring in general, but usually follow the playoffs. This year I skimmed through it. Need more memes to keep me engaged.

Individual MVPs in team sports is so dumb anyway, but by how they've been selecting the award, I don't think he deserved it this series.
I do agree individual awards are stupid and should not matter much but I know how much they mean in the NBA for the players and the fan so i cant help but be pissed at the result cause i think they did tatum dirty, the media like ESPN, clown Nick Wright etc actually do him dirty any chance they get.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I do agree individual awards are stupid and should not matter much but I know how much they mean in the NBA for the players and the fan so i cant help but be pissed at the result cause i think they did tatum dirty, the media like ESPN, clown Nick Wright etc actually do him dirty any chance they get.
He's still 26 so he has a chance to get back and win one. He still has a weaknesses to his offensive and defensive game, but to be honest with how the game is played now, he doesn't even need to improve much to get back to the finals. And you're putting too much stock in classic media outlets, no one care about ESPN narratives anymore lol