Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
GSW has been a terrible organization over the past 5-6 seasons. They tried hard to ruin Steph's career. LeBalco and his asskisser Draymond might have sabotaged the organization.
Everyone in that franchise owes their entire lives to Curry, he has that poverty franchise valued higher than the fucking Los Angeles Lakers.

They fumbled so many opportunities in the past few years to get better. Could’ve gotten Siakam. Could’ve drafted better in 2020. They trying to get Lauri now, would be lucky if they even get him.

Everyone in that franchise owes their entire lives to Curry, he has that poverty franchise valued higher than the fucking Los Angeles Lakers.
They fumbled so many opportunities in the past few years to get better. Could’ve gotten Siakam. Could’ve drafted better in 2020. They trying to get Lauri now, would be lucky if they even get him.
Best duo in the league right now:
Bronny and Lebron 😂 😂😂

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The next few days are make or break for the rest of Curry's career and the Warriors franchise. If they fumble this they will let their only chance of relevance go, remind me what have Bulls done since MJ left? Good luck to these clowns if they don't utilize the last few years Curry's got.

Gonna be interesting to see lol.
When is Bronny gonna drop his first 50?

The next few days are make or break for the rest of Curry's career and the Warriors franchise. If they fumble this they will let their only chance of relevance go, remind me what have Bulls done since MJ left? Good luck to these clowns if they don't utilize the last few years Curry's got.
They wont, its over. Lebron's plan succeeded - Curry wont win more than him

Last edited:
Luka getting his 1st in 2025. Unless he decides to be a fatass half way into the season.

- 2020: Game 6 with Clippers, KP gets injured.
- 2021: Push the clippers to game 7, who looked like they'd reach the finals if Kawhi didn't get injured.
- 2022: Reach WCF, and lose to the champs
- 2023: Miss the Offs and restock the team.
- 2024: Reach the finals with an injured Luka, lose to the champs.
- 2025: Upgraded their roster more finally Ring Time.

West is running through Luka next few years.

Only thing holding this mf back is his undisciplineness in diet.

I’m sorry but Warriors can’t rebuild with Steph. It should be obvious now. It’s time for them to trade JK or Podz
Warriors are in their “last years kobe” phase

nobody wants to trade with them, and most FA don’t want to play with an aging star. At this point they’re better off trading Curry

Warriors are in their “last years kobe” phase

nobody wants to trade with them, and most FA don’t want to play with an aging star. At this point they’re better off trading Curry
Yeah because they’re still afraid of them winning again. I don’t think it’s because of aging stars, but more about what the FO can afford. We have AD recently complimenting Steph about how it feels to play with him. (Love AD to the Warriors)

Tbh if Curry really wanted another guarantee ring… Philly is the pick.

Not true, players know Curry isnt selfish. Warriors environment is also not toxic like Lakers where everyone else but Lebum gets the blame. Its completely management's fault here, they have been horrible.
did you forget Draymond Green is still on the Warriors lol. Let's not be oblivious here...

Lakers now are paying the price with no real chance to win deep but they did win the Championship in 2019-20, something that the majority of teams chase for decades to even win it once or at at minimum to make the Finals

https://x.com/OwnHimBrunson/status/1811474061215838654
Post automatically merged:

Yeah because they’re still afraid of them winning again. I don’t think it’s because of aging stars, but more about what the FO can afford. We have AD recently complimenting Steph about how it feels to play with him. (Love AD to the Warriors)

Tbh if Curry really wanted another guarantee ring… Philly is the pick.
Embiid won't have many years left despite playing 8 seasons tbh. Only a matter of time before he breaks down badly. He needs to capitalize in the next 3-4 years

Boston would be an absolute hack of a pick but it'd be the reverse KD lol