Western Conference
---

NBA FINALS

---
NBA 2020-21 Season Awards

Most Valuable Player/MVP -
Coach of the Year/COTY -
Rookie of the Year/ROTY -
6th Man of the Year/6MOTY - G Jordan Clarkson (Utah Jazz)
Defensive Player of the Year/DPOY -
Most Improved Player/MIP - F/C Julius Randle (New York Knicks)
Executive of the Year/EOTY -

All-NBA 1st Team -
All-NBA 2nd Team -
All-NBA 3rd Team -

All-Rookie 1st Team -
All-Rookie 2nd Team -

All-Defensive 1st Team -
All-Defensive 2nd Team -

the problem is that the Hawks the entire playoffs (except Game 2 against us in the 1st round) hvae continued to shoot extremely well from 3. There are some games where Trae or Bogi is cold but then someone else on their team like Hunter or Lou Will takes over the game that allows them to be pretty consistent on offense
That's true. I did like what I saw in the 2nd half so I can at least see that they've figured something out for game 2. Doc's been getting killed with the gameplan in the 1st half. It was pretty atrocious when down 15 they went with the bench lineup (Doc special) with Trae out and still got outscored lol

For what it's worth, Embiid looked good and the team didn't quit when they could've but good job on ATL tho

These ***** stress me out man Lmaoooo. Good win tho. Next game Philly definitely putting Ben on Trae early so we gotta get switches going
They'll blitz his ass next game so y'all better be ready lol

Reggie, Luke, Marcus Morris. With the Clippers having all these former Pistons that left on good terms, it’s just easy to root for them lol
Marcus Morris is also a former Knick :). He's also the reason why we also have Immanuel Quickley too
Post automatically merged:

That's true. I did like what I saw in the 2nd half so I can at least see that they've figured something out for game 2. Doc's been getting killed with the gameplan in the 1st half. It was pretty atrocious when down 15 they went with the bench lineup (Doc special) with Trae out and still got outscored lol

For what it's worth, Embiid looked good and the team didn't quit when they could've but good job on ATL tho

They'll blitz his ass next game so y'all better be ready lol
it's also important to to factor that Embiid is injured atm as well, he knows damn well deep down if he misses even 1 game in this series, the 76ers will be in trouble

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1. LeBron
2. KD
3. Kawhi
4. Steph
5. Harden/Giannis

You’d put Luka over any of these 5/6?
I have Luka > Kawhi and Giannis.

He's proven as unstoppable as they come in the playoffs. Just needs a reliable 2nd option and Mavs will make a deep playoff run if not make the finals.

Giannis not having a reliable jumper has hurt him and his team in the weaker East. I'm willing to move Giannis up if he breaks through this year though, he has to take advantage of Harden being out.

Marcus Morris is also a former Knick :). He's also the reason why we also have Immanuel Quickley too

it's also important to to factor that Embiid is injured atm as well, he knows damn well deep down if he misses even 1 game in this series, the 76ers will be in trouble
Sure. He has to be healthy for them to win better but you know anything can happen in a series. It'll be harder without him for sure but they're still good enough to win.

I mean go ahead lol, it ain’t like Boggy don’t shoot 39% from 3 or Collins don’t shoot 38% from 3 or Gallo ain’t an almost 40% 3pt shooter or Huerter don’t shoot 37-38% from 3
Aside from one of them, I'm sure they'll take that chance next game as long as they can contain Trae lol

A shame Mavs are out, fantastic game by Doncic, especially in the first half, but he got tired in the 2nd. Hes carrying too big of a load, they need a legit 2nd option. Props to Kawhi on the other side, great game when they needed him. But this game was decided by role players stepping up, Jackson, Morris, Kennard, Mann, Batum stepping up and hitting big (open a lot of times) shots when needed. Mavs shot badly and that cost them, they werent able to take advantage of a historic first half by Doncic by making stops and hitting open shots. Dallas bench scored like 6pts, LA bench had 27.

Clippers are now favorites to go out of the west, but they arent beating the (healthy) Nets. Lets see, maybe Utah will take them out before, theyve been vulnerable in the playoffs last 2 years

That’s tha plan, but with embiid having that knee tear. He can’t hedge out and help contain Trae on PnR so you either switch it and get Simmons off Trae or you trap it and leave really good shooters open and play 4 on 3
That's true but he still moved well enough to go high in the PnR when they did it. It really only works when he's there on the floor. Def. put Ben and Thybulle on him 'cause that's the key. I'm done if Doc still sticks with the same shit (along with his lineups lol)

Lets gooooo Thibs won COTY (11 more points/votes than Monty), wish we'd still be in the playoffs though

Durant and Kyrie are very hard to stop unfortunately
Aye I'm not gonna lie Kyrie has been breaking the bucks ankles. He gets them everytime. Also Durant is just a good shooter but the Bucks keep turning it over and they shooting terrible 3's right now.

Aye I'm not gonna lie Kyrie has been breaking the bucks ankles. He gets them everytime. Also Durant is just a good shooter but the Bucks keep turning it over and they shooting terrible 3's right now.
Bucks were amazing last series from 3 against Miami but Brooklyn is a whole notha' animal, they need to stop shooting 3s if its not working and start attacking the paint

Last edited:
Bucks were amazing last series from 3 against Miami but Brooklyn is a whole notha' animal, they need to stop shooting 3s if it snot working and start attacking the paint
Like seriously the score is 19 - 36. I can't see them winning anymore, like it didn't work last game and they shooting blanks once again in another game. It doesn't help they cannot stop Durant and the nets keep stealing the ball. This is painful to watch man.