Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Fuck yeah Pat Bev! Anthony Edwards & D'Lo getting hot again at the right time. KAT should do better against MEM

Post automatically merged:

Of course, one of the dunks of the year didn't count 'cause it was an "offensive foul".

Anyway, my top 5:

5. LeBron James dunk vs CLE
4. Russell Westbrook dunk vs UTA
3. Joel Embiid dunk vs CLE
2. Ja Morant dunk vs SAS
1. Anthony Edwards "dunk" vs MIA

Last edited:
Of course, one of the dunks of the year didn't count 'cause it was an "offensive foul".

Anyway, my top 5:

5. LeBron James dunk vs CLE
4. Russell Westbrook dunk vs UTA
3. Joel Embiid dunk vs CLE
2. Ja Morant dunk vs SAS
1. Anthony Edwards "dunk" vs MIA
They reviewed ant’s dunk after the game they said it was mistake and should have counted

Kind of looking forward to Beverley on Morant now, even though Memphis probably sweeps 🧹 but man the Flippers were a mess, if they didn’t have that drought they would have come out of that with a dub most likely.
Memphis has actually had a tough time with Minnesota this season and with their lack of playoff victory experience could be a swing series. This series could easily go 6 or 7 games if Memphis is not careful/underestimates KAT/Edwards and I wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota bounces out Memphis either

D

Deleted member 10278

No way they sweep at worst its a six game series
At best it’s a 5-6 game series :catsure:

There’s virtually zero interior defense for the Wolves to even bother Morant and on the other end Memphis has the defenders to slow down KAT and D Lo. No way Minnesota is getting more than a game or 2 tbh, Memphis is just the better team.

Memphis has actually had a tough time with Minnesota this season and with their lack of playoff victory experience could be a swing series. This series could easily go 6 or 7 games if Memphis is not careful/underestimates KAT/Edwards and I wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota bounces out Memphis either
I might be high on Memphis but I would disagree, I could see it going 6 but I think Memphis is about to go on a run that can only be stopped by a healthy Warriors squad or Phoenix. It really comes down to the fact they have Morant and Minnesota’s lack of interior defense pretty much puts them at an inherent disadvantage. They didn’t have Brooks when they played this year, I think he’s the x factor for Memphis in this series. I don’t think they will underestimate the Wolves. They pretty much have the individual defenders in Banes, Brooks ,and Jaren to slow down Minnesota’s Big 3. They need to watch out for Minnesota’s shooting if they want to sweep tho, only reason why it could go 6 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

There’s virtually zero interior defense for the Wolves to even bother Morant and on the other end Memphis has the defenders to slow down KAT and D Lo. No way Minnesota is getting more than a game or 2 tbh, Memphis is just the better team.
Season series was split 2-2 with Ja underperforming those games I don’t deny that Memphis is the better team but not by a ridiculously large margin

Playoff tickets for Games 3 and 4 already sold out:mrgo:

I might be high on Memphis but I would disagree, I could see it going 6 but I think Memphis is about to go on a run that can only be stopped by a healthy Warriors squad or Phoenix. It really comes down to the fact they have Morant and Minnesota’s lack of interior defense pretty much puts them at an inherent disadvantage. They didn’t have Brooks when they played this year, I think he’s the x factor for Memphis in this series. I don’t think they will underestimate the Wolves. They pretty much have the individual defenders in Banes, Brooks ,and Jaren to slow down Minnesota’s Big 3. They need to watch out for Minnesota’s shooting if they want to sweep tho, only reason why it could go 6 games.
if Ant goes for 30+ ppg each game, they're gonna be in the game pretty much until the final minutes. Just depends on if KAT will do a Julius Randle impersonation like he did in 2018 1st Round against the Rockets or if he's gonna actually try in the playoffs that might make it competitive. Their interior defense sucks but they now compared to years ago have a good amount of wing defenders to throw at Ja/Bane so it shouldn't be completely one-sided

Jus gotta beat tha Cavs now….smh
I know everyone is scared to death of the Nets but people are kinda underselling the Hawks because of their lower record/seed. Also people want to shit on the Knicks getting embarassed last year but the 76ers and Bucks (if not for the ref that injured Trae) were sweating crazy bullets and they could have easily made it to the Finals if anyone outside of Cam Reddish (who I'm very happy to have on the Knicks) showed up in Game 6 w/ Trae not being 100% that game

gotta feel terrible for the Cavs though to once be 16 games over .500 to now one loss away from being essentially a lottery team w/ Jarrett Allen missing time

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10278

Season series was split 2-2 with Ja underperforming those games I don’t deny that Memphis is the better team but not by a ridiculously large margin
He did, but we’ve seen Ja perform better under pressure in the post season. We’ll see, would be fun if it does turn out to be competitive.
if Ant goes for 30+ ppg each game, they're gonna be in the game pretty much until the final minutes. Just depends on if KAT will do a Julius Randle impersonation like he did in 2018 1st Round against the Rockets or if he's gonna actually try in the playoffs that might make it competitive. Their interior defense sucks but they now compared to years ago have a good amount of wing defenders to throw at Ja/Bane so it shouldn't be completely one-sided
Another reason why I say 5-6 games at best is because of KAT potentially folding, he was in foul trouble the other day but we saw what happened with Houston. Doesn’t help that the Grizzlies also have Jaren, Clarke and Tillman who can all be deployed on KAT at all times.