Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
i know We gonna lose, Not just because too many Fouls commited, Gotta Respect the PELS! B.I Can't Miss, Everybody on that team play their Part, Well deserved Win!:endthis:
Suns On the Other Hand, Played Terrible Excluding Booker who didn't play cuz of Hamstring. Everybody NEEDS TO STEP UP! Still Rooting on My SUNS! CMON Fellas!kingufy
If CP3 didnt turn into steph in 4th quarter last game yall would he up 2-0:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro for fucking sake. Edward and KAT are so inconsecutive with their stats. See the stat sheet Morant did nothing incredible and Grizzles won.

Pelicans beat Suns LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

D'Lo is a compliment to Edwards and KAT's grind. He can blow up or not. It's on Edwards and KAT's asses to choke this team by the hair pull to the victory.
I mean i dont disagree but the way dlo playing in unacceptable, he is also getting cooked in defense
He can take a lot of presure by playing a little better.

Im not a big fan of Kerr, but Warriors coaching staff are good, so when you have Curry, you like to mimic your second unit like your first, because Curry bring in wins. If you can find players, that can fit into Curry(Warriors) style of play, expect good results. Were are seeing the results of that. Grow your drafted player you scoped out that could work well with Curry, and development them, i.e. send them to the G league so they dnt get complacent on the bench with little minutes. Now our young guys are more prep for playoffs series. good things to come :catblush:
Yeah but that requires letting the guys a certain amount of liberty in the regular season, something other teams wont give.

So there is danger that some things might not work and your record gets distorted from what it would be if you constantly try what has worked in the past (putting injuries aside).
See Memphis and PHX, we will see if they are really better.

Scott Foster ya done it again! :josad:

I TOLD YALL PELICANS IN 5 SUNS AINT WINNING ANOTHER GAME IT OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEW ORLEANS STAND UPPPPPPP MY CITY FLYINGGGGGGGGG :finally:
Damn man, you were right :crazwhat:

D'Lo is a compliment to Edwards and KAT's grind. He can blow up or not. It's on Edwards and KAT's asses to choke this team by the hair pull to the victory.
Tbf, when D'Lo plays bad, he's literally unplayable for the many times I've seen him. Like useless

At least they stole a game at MEM homecourt if there's anything to take in this series so far.

Yeah but that requires letting the guys a certain amount of liberty in the regular season, something other teams wont give.

So there is danger that some things might not work and your record gets distorted from what it would be if you constantly try what has worked in the past (putting injuries aside).
See Memphis and PHX, we will see if they are really better.
True. Thats the Steve Kerr Warriors. Sometimes his tinkering with rotations annoy me, but I know there is a reason why... preparing for playoffs run to ultimately winning the chip.

PHX might have a long series on their hands against the pelicans. Booker might be done

D

Deleted member 10278

Grizzlies performed the way I thought they would in Game 1, guess they had to get the rust off. Thought D Lo would play better this game but that’s the difference with having Brooks. Jenkins should just start Tillman next time around, Adams couldn’t hang with the stuff the Wolves was running anyway.

The Suns look in trouble, the real Western conference finals matchup is going down in the second round with Memphis vs Golden State.

Scott Foster ya done it again! :josad:
The most unbeatable record :crazwhat:

Though the Pelicans look like they can mess around and get another game if Booker is gonna be out.

Conference Quarterfinals | 1st Round
EASTERN CONFERENCE
(1) Miami Heat [53-29] VS (8) Atlanta Hawks [43-39]*
Game 1 | Heat 115 Hawks 91 - F

Game 2 | Heat 115 Hawks 105 - F
Game 3 |
Game 4 |
(2)
Boston Celtics [51-31] VS (7) Brooklyn Nets [44-38]
Game 1 | Celtics 115 Nets 114 - F

Game 2 |
Game 3 |