Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
The kings too good light the fucking beam but forreal tho I got a weird feeling kings go up 3-0 and collapse weather it a injury to a important player or the script writers wanted the warriors to be the first team to come back from that ya heard it here first I'm scared for Sacramento lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sabonis the mvp for that ankle lock and that act he put on 😂, Draymond def didn't put weight on that foot but he just had to be extra.

It was like watching wwe. And the crowd extra lit too.

I think the next 2 games Warriors will win decisively at home. I'm not sure they win 3 in a row though, that game 1 is gonna sting. Winning in Sacremento is looking near impossible.

Where tf are the Dubs fans in Sacramento? I been hearing "They're very close cities. So the rich san fran fans will take over kings home court. It's basically gonna be like a home match for the dubs" since before dubs even qualified lol.

The young and hungry team might be too much for the old dynasty :peperain:

Where tf are the Dubs fans in Sacramento? I been hearing "They're very close cities. So the rich san fran fans will take over kings home court. It's basically gonna be like a home match for the dubs" since before dubs even qualified lol.

The young and hungry team might be too much for the old dynasty :peperain:
It’s an 1hr 30 min drive, basically from NY to Philly and nobody expect MSG to be filled with Philly fans lol