Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
The refs hate Steph you already know this lol. Even the prospect of a Steph/Lebron matchup doesn't give them motivation to give him any calls.
True, I still cant forgive how they ejected Steph out of game 6 in 2016. Most of those calls were completely bogus. They cant accept a light skin, average build player as the face of the league.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Man these ***** strugglin with tha clippers with no PG or Kawhi(Russ is BALLIN THO). Denver likely works then and if healthy tha Lakers work then too most likely

As expected series 2-2, the real test is next game. Personally I think Warriors chances are slim at Sacremento, Sacremento is just better and you can expect Malik Bunk to shoot fts every time he drives. Steph being the game breaker he is can will the Warriors to the W though, but Fox has been answering Curry this series and they're even more lit at home.

-Warriors might need one of those all timers by Steph
-Poole needs to attack the weak Kings interior for 3 quarters and not see a minute in the 4th (GP2 or Donte should take his 4th quarter mins)
-Kerr needs to not kill momentum once Curry gets the team going, by subbing him out in hopes the team can capitalize off it.

I think these 3 things are key if the Warriors are to win.
Who should guard Fox?

Man these ***** strugglin with tha clippers with no PG or Kawhi(Russ is BALLIN THO). Denver likely works then and if healthy tha Lakers work then too most likely
They traded away all their depth just to get Durant. They gotta hope it pays off in a Finals trip lol. The Lakers are shaky, they almost choked that big lead in Game 3 and let Ja with a broken hand drop 45 on them. Not gonna even survive against Golden State like that with Klay, Poole and Steph running around. They rely on AD too much on offense too and when that is not working, they pretty much start chucking shots up. Lebron also gotta post up more on Brooks and not chuck up contested 3s or try to drive by him.

The West just fighting to lose to Boston though, they look like they gonna run through the East and win the whole thing with the Giannis injury.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Warriors > Lakers
Ehh lol, I think Warriors~Lakers. AD has always ate up Dray in tha playoffs(tha one time they played) and Poole is playing like ASS in tha playoffs against a bad Kings defense. Lakers like tha 7th ranked defense since tha trade and they got Rui, Vanderbilt, Bron and AD to switch on screens with Klay and Steph

They traded away all their depth just to get Durant. They gotta hope it pays off in a Finals trip lol. The Lakers are shaky, they almost choked that big lead in Game 3 and let Ja with a broken hand drop 45 on them. Not gonna even survive against Golden State like that with Klay, Poole and Steph running around. They rely on AD too much on offense too and when that is not working, they pretty much start chucking shots up. Lebron also gotta post up more on Brooks and not chuck up contested 3s or try to drive by him.

The West just fighting to lose to Boston though, they look like they gonna run through the East and win the whole thing with the Giannis injury.
Yea, but Ja had to have tha game of his life and tha Lakers went cold asf for tha Grizz to comeback like that and still lost by like 12 I think. Tha Grizz off is BAD if Ja ain’t doing his thing and Bane has been broke this series. I think he hasn’t scored over 23 in his last like 15-20 something playoff games I think I heard. Like that’s terrible lol. And JJJ could do fuxkin much lol

Boston is looking like tha peak in tha east tho, gotta see how Jaylon browns hand goes tho

Ehh lol, I think Warriors~Lakers. AD has always ate up Dray in tha playoffs(tha one time they played) and Poole is playing like ASS in tha playoffs against a bad Kings defense. Lakers like tha 7th ranked defense since tha trade and they got Rui, Vanderbilt, Bron and AD to switch on screens with Klay and Steph

Yea, but Ja had to have tha game of his life and tha Lakers went cold asf for tha Grizz to comeback like that and still lost by like 12 I think. Tha Grizz off is BAD if Ja ain’t doing his thing and Bane has been broke this series. I think he hasn’t scored over 23 in his last like 15-20 something playoff games I think I heard. Like that’s terrible lol. And JJJ could do fuxkin much lol

Boston is looking like tha peak in tha east tho, gotta see how Jaylon browns hand goes tho
Yeah
and since the warriors run small most of the time

Ham's Lebron at the 5 rotation might actually work
:milaugh: