Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Neither is Westbrick or even Giannis, lol.

I also love to piss people off so I say that Melo should not be there.
Nah Westbrook was an MVP caliber player for a few years. Klay was never that, not even close. Melo is an ATG scorer.
I'm not even gonna entertain the Giannis take lol.

I remember when Klay was sad about not making top 75, Steph really got these dudes believing they're much better than they are, it's crazy.

Klay absolutely is not top 75 to ever play lmao. I was saying that then, and it holds true today.
Media has been brainwashing these dudes because they dont want to give credit to "little" Steph. I remember Barkeley once had Klay as 6th best player in the league and Steph as 7th best lmao.

Neither is Westbrick or even Giannis, lol.

I also love to piss people off so I say that Melo should not be there.
Klay never played at MVP level though

Giannis is definitely top 75 lol

Absolutely not lmao. Klay is-was elite shooter and was a really good defender. Poole is a chucker and plays no defense lol, he’s some deviation of Kemba Walker….except Kemba had tha Hornets as playoff contenders. Mont’a Ellis is a better comp actually

Curry is better lmao….let’s not do this Ndule. I know nowadays we clown mfs as soon as they ain’t shining. But Curry is legitimately neck and neck with Magic as tha greatest PG ever. He’s one of tha most impactful/revolutionary players to ever touch a basketball(Jordan,Magic,Shaq,Bron,A.I, Curry)

What was they gonna give up for KD!? They would’ve had to trade Klay and Poole and maybe Kuminga. You really think that was A) worth it and B) something tha Warriors would do? And who else would’ve been on tha team?

If they kept that team together? Sure they would. But Green can’t control his self and KD is more semi than a high school girl on her period. Man legit used an already built Steph Curry dynasty to prove he’s an all time great. This why when ***** was on tha “KD>Bron” train I was like fuxk no

KD hasn’t done shit when he didn’t have Steph, Klay, Dray and tha Steve Kerr motion offense
Curry isn't better than KD
He's not neck to neck with Magic
Recent bias killing you guys

What does Curry has over KD bar rings and 1 MVP? Ahh 3pts

Kd has better stats, records, more individual titles overall

Magic is top 4 all time
Don't ever compare him to Curry!
Magic won 5 rings wirh 3 FMVPs! He didn't need 14+ seasons
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:

Why you always hate on greatness? Are you a hater of Messi too?
Lol
Messi is my fav football player
He's tied with Pele as the GoAT

Don't compare Messi with Curry
Messi has everything over his peers and old legends
Curry doesn't!

Nah I feel it. By that’s gotta be ALOT of injuries for em to make it lol
Going too hard on a kid having down year, not even a year just down months in a playoffs lol
His RS stats are still fine... 20.4/2.7/4.5 on average efficiency that can turn 25ish/4/6-7 as consistent first/second option
He is just 22 and had rough month and everyone is killing him.

ZenZu

Media has been brainwashing these dudes because they dont want to give credit to "little" Steph. I remember Barkeley once had Klay as 6th best player in the league and Steph as 7th best lmao.

Yea even that 73-9 Team was not the most talented team, OKC was far more loaded, and so were the Cavs. It's the style they played with off of Curry and Kerr's system which allowed them to dominate.

If you ignore the KD years, Steph has not played with even close to the level of talent that Lebron has (forget KD, he has been blessed with legit HOFers his entire career). The media narrative makes it sound like Steph is blessed with the best team ever lmao, when it's really just him that makes the team look better than it is.

If Steph had Booker on his team, or AD. Dude's would be crying 24/7. Heck people are saying Wiggins is too much help 😂, fucking Wiggins who before GSW was known as a bust.

If Poole didn't shine in that finals,
Warriors will be enjoying another L in finals

If he didn't play great this year, Curry was out, Warriors will be missing playoffs

Warriors need to move away from Green and Klay, their time is over

Time to give Poole and Kuminga the keys

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Giannis is definitely top 75 lol
Then it feels a bit cheap to get selected in the Top 75 "All time". Giannis is not Lebroning for 10 years.

Melo is an ATG scorer.
Sure. He ain't decorated at all tho. Achievements should also be considered for the metrics.

I can agree with you that Klay didn't play on MVP caliber but denying his worth is also an understatement.

ZenZu

Then it feels a bit cheap to get selected in the Top 75 "All time".

Sure. He ain't decorated at all tho. Achievements should also be considered for the metrics.

I can agree with you that Klay didn't play on MVP caliber but denying his worth is also an understatement.
I think top 75 should be less focused on team achievements, and more individual caliber of player/career.

Dwight Howard got absolutely snubbed, I still feel bad for him. People trying to erase the part of NBA history where he dominated.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Curry isn't better than KD
He's not neck to neck with Magic
Recent bias killing you guys

What does Curry has over KD bar rings and 1 MVP? Ahh 3pts

Kd has better stats, records, more individual titles overall

Magic is top 4 all time
Don't ever compare him to Curry!
Magic won 5 rings wirh 3 FMVPs! He didn't need 14+ seasons
Curry is better than KD lol. That’s a legit idiot take to say tha opposite

And you holding onto tha past. What has Kevin won before GSW and after GSW….

I mean MBP is a pretty fuckin big thing. Not to mention he’s tha only Unanimous MVP in league history lol. Like come on Ndule

And Steph single handily changed tha entire course of tha NBA for years to come. ***** gone be shooting 30+ footers for tha next 10-20 years my guy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think top 75 should be less focused on team achievements, and more individual caliber of player/career.

Dwight Howard got absolutely snubbed, I still feel bad for him. People trying to erase the part of NBA history where he dominated.
I think NBA overall did everyone dirty from players to even casual fans.

Such a topic will always cause a huge negative discussion and that's not what was intended for.

I bet ur regular NBA fan will have a problem of making a proper top 20 "All Time".

They went for 75.

You go into all macros and etc... It's fucked up in the end imho.

Lol
Messi is my fav football player
He's tied with Pele as the GoAT

Sont compare Messi with Curry
Messi has everything over his peers and old legends
Curry doesn't!
I am not comparing Messi to Curry. Messi is the GOAT, Curry is barely top 10. Curry is comfortably above KD though.

Then it feels a bit cheap to get selected in the Top 75 "All time". Giannis is not Lebroning for 10 years.
Giannis has everything, individual accolades and ring

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Giannis has everything, individual accolades and ring
Sure but do a few good seasons propel you straight to 75 of All Time?

That's fucking cheap fella.

Curry is better than KD lol. That’s a legit idiot take to say tha opposite

And you holding onto tha past. What has Kevin won before GSW and after GSW….

I mean MBP is a pretty fuckin big thing. Not to mention he’s tha only Unanimous MVP in league history lol. Like come on Ndule

And Steph single handily changed tha entire course of tha NBA for years to come. ***** gone be shooting 30+ footers for tha next 10-20 years my guy
2022 Title lowkey finished KD in a lot of fans eyes.

KD literally went to GSW to win the title because he couldn't do it.

People will say.

"Uh oh, LeBron did the same".

Yes and no. Yes because he didn't want to waste his Prime and potential in a devastating team with retarded office.

No, because LeBron as opposed to KD has fucking carried literal bums to the NBA finals before he moved on.

KD doesn't have this on his resume. He more than LeBron needs a team around him.

People will say.

Yes and no. Yes because he didn't want to waste his Prime and potential in a devastating team with retarded office.

No, because LeBron as opposed to KD has fucking carried literal bums to the NBA finals before he moved on.

KD doesn't have this on his resume. He more than LeBron needs a team around him.
LeBron also was considered fraud before 16 title, comparing him to kobe was a sin let alone jordan

16 and 18 helped LeBron's goat case more than one can imagine.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LeBron also was considered fraud before 16 title, comparing him to kobe was a sin let alone jordan

16 and 18 helped LeBron's goat case more than one can imagine.
I always loved how MJ fanboys tend to forget what Bad Boys did with Jordan before the Bulls office finally made a team around him.

MJ's "GOAT" status is hugely impacted by the media portraying him as the God of basketball.

He has stats to back up GOAT claims but he couldn't do jackshit alone.

Isiah wasn't in the Dream Team because MJ was still mad that Pistons bullied him lmfao.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
**** LMFAO!!

People will say.

Exactly. GSW was GSW before and after KD. KD forced his way outta Brooklynn and left GSW in that span and has gotten swept and blown out by 30 since….

I always loved how MJ fanboys tend to forget what Bad Boys did with Jordan before the Bulls office finally made a team around him.

MJ's "GOAT" status is hugely impacted by the media portraying him as the God of basketball.

He has stats to back up GOAT claims but he couldn't do jackshit alone.

Isiah wasn't in the Dream Team because MJ was still mad that Pistons bullied him lmfao.
I cant imagine a better player than LeBron, especially after this year.

after seeing steph like last 365 days, i truly believed he has entered a point of his career that he can probably be in the goat debate in 2-3 years cause he is unstoppable force just like how i remember Bron was... i truly thought no matter how ass roster is he'll carry them lol, and he did to some point but his legs let him down

LeBron only player i've ever watched that could carry but never lose legs. He is monster

I took him for granted, never understood what that man was doing before seeing my own fav player go through it.

no doubt in my mind he is the Goat.
Post automatically merged:

In short i thought steph was finally on LeBron's level... but no one is. That fucker is top1

its painful to accept it but ay