Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
His team was injured last year. Porter and Murray injured. Jokic balling right now. Embiid has been crap.
Copium
Jokic got beaten

Enbid isn't fully healthy too but youre bashing him

Jokic fans are silly
Your guy stole MVPs from Embid and Giannis

If he doesn't even reach the finals, he's gonna remain a regular season player
Post automatically merged:

Now they wanna use playoffs to bash Embid
Idk how you look at this Game 7 and just act like Embiid is free of blame lol. No comparison when it comes to Jokic losing last year, there’s no excuses for that sorry performance with a healthy team. Embiid lacked all energy when it mattered most. He didn’t even demand the ball lol.

Harden just did Harden things, Embiid didn’t take over when he needed to.

Copium
Jokic got beaten

Enbid isn't fully healthy too but youre bashing him

Jokic fans are silly
Your guy stole MVPs from Embid and Giannis

If he doesn't even reach the finals, he's gonna remain a regular season player
I am not a Jokic fan. I just see it how it is. Embiid has been terrible this playoffs. I don't care if he is injured. That is just an excuse to run away from criticism. And I agree if Jokic doesn't reach the finals then he will just be another Embiid which is "just a regular season player".

Idk how you look at this Game 7 and just act like Embiid is free of blame lol. No comparison when it comes to Jokic losing last year, there’s no excuses for that sorry performance with a healthy team. Embiid lacked all energy when it mattered most. He didn’t even demand the ball lol.

Harden just did Harden things, Embiid didn’t take over when he needed to.
Embid wasn't fully healthy
He can get a pass

Yes ,he played bad

I am not a Jokic fan. I just see it how it is. Embiid has been terrible this playoffs. I don't care if he is injured. That is just an excuse to run away from criticism. And I agree if Jokic doesn't reach the finals then he will just be another Embiid which is "just a regular season player".
Embid, Harden, Jokic, are yet to make finals as best players.

Harden made it when he was 6th man in OKC .

Embiid is not built to be No.1, whether it be how he performs in crucial games or whether it be his actual body being able to hold up the burden of what comes with a No.1. The man is not built for No.1.

Man needs to pair himself up with a dominant guard like Luka, where he plays the defensive anchor role and being the secondary scoring option to run PnR & PnP with.

Embid wasn't fully healthy
He can get a pass

Yes ,he played bad
They should fire Doc while they are at it, idk what it is but he’s the goat when it comes to choking a series in which he is up.

Also seeing House come in for a few mins to try and slow down Tatum then missing two practice shots was wild :kobeha: Niang was the mvp tho. this team was a mess they deserved that loss

They should fire Doc while they are at it, idk what it is but he’s the goat when it comes to choking a series in which he is up.

Also seeing House come in for a few mins to try and slow down Tatum then missing two practice shots was wild :kobeha: Niang was the mvp tho. this team was a mess they deserved that loss
Doc Rivers should retire from coaching

Embid needs to start preserving himself for playoffs
Become like Butler...only playoffs matter

Regular season isn't really worth it
He has won 2 scoring titles and MVP already

First Conference Finals for Blake Griffin lets gooooo

Literally hasn't won a 2nd Round series since he was on the Celtics in 2011-12

Embiid is not built to be No.1, whether it be how he performs in crucial games or whether it be his actual body being able to hold up the burden of what comes with a No.1. The man is not built for No.1.

Man needs to pair himself up with a dominant guard like Luka, where he plays the defensive anchor role and being the secondary scoring option to run PnR & PnP with.
Still really fucking good but at this point clearly a notch below Jokic

Doc Rivers should retire from coaching

Regular season isn't really worth it
He has won 2 scoring titles and MVP already
Preserving? Jimmy preserves so much his body still getting hurt even in the playoffs lol Joel body will never be the same as Butler they two different people ndule

Do you even know what you're talking about or just going on an Embiid defense campaign?

Jimmy Butler past 4 years has played roughly same amount of games on more minutes than Embiid.

Jimmy doesn't preserve shit bro, he just takes on the burden himself more in the playoffs for scoring. That's about it. And if you look at the Knicks series, he was pretty much playing like his regular season self.

Still really fucking good but at this point clearly a notch below Jokic
I'm not necessarily speaking from a betters or worst than Jokic point of view.
I'm sure he can be a no.1 option on a team that's not aiming for the finals. Plenty of mid teams out there. But it's simply hard to see him being able to last through a season + playoffs without the "injury" excuse being there every single time. It's the same reason why I keep telling people Leonard cannot be your no.1 option, it's not possible with his health, despite his play when he does play. Leonard in his 2019 run BARELY made it to the finish line with a mid-east and big luck in the finals, that's a huge anomaly.

Embiid:
2019 - Stomach virus issue
2020 - ankle injury issue
2021 - Meniscus tear
2022 - Torn ligament with thumb + right orbital fracture
2023- Injured again

And every single year his supporters will repeat the same shit, "he's injured" "he was injured" "he got bad luck with injuries"

They're literally just not built to be No.1 options that can take on a huge burden due to how their bodies are. Best option for both would be to team with up an actual No.1 with a solid roleplaying cast around them who can carry the load heavily and then show up in the playoffs needed.

A washed Harden and an inconsistent Maxi ain't it for him to be carried by. There's also big issues with Philly's offense in general when Embiid plays vs without Embiid. Games 1 & 2 had better offensive flow without Embiid than they did with Embiid. I still don't know why they pointlessly rushed him back if his injury was serious instead of letting him rest and bringing him back when it was needed.

Last edited:
Also it always annoyed me when people compare Zion situation to embiid he goin start play more regular season games then outta no where injuries come playoffs time and cost his team 5 years ina row In the playoffs cause of it? And they want compare that? Nah bruh

I wont even say that if jokic fails to reach the final this year.
you cant even compare the two players
without looking into stats
even a casual can see jokic is a much better shooter, much better playmaker (getting his teammates involved) , much better at handling/putting the ball on the floor and creating his own shot . hes a 7 footer that plays like a smaller guy. etc
the only thing embiid is better at jokic in is rim protection. jokic is a better basketball player than embiid.

want to build a team around someone , you pick jokic 10 times out of ten.