Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Looks like it's only 5 games
Just in time for curry to return.

Got ejected cause every team knows his offensive bag is just being a dribble hand off merchant and that doesn't work without curry.
Only 5 fucking games for a chokehold that lasted a long ass time ….. ? Big joke

The fact it didn’t do lasting damage on Gobert doesn’t change anything about the gesture

The warriors are imploding rn. I think it’s because Steve Kerr doesn’t have the balls to bench/call out his core starters, he just enables bad behavior. Draymond is not worth it anymore. He can’t be that good of a teammate if he can’t play games when you need him to. I fear that 5 game suspension is only the beginning.
One of these three need to be traded: Klay, Wiggins, or draymond. If klay doesn’t get traded, he needs to lose his spot as a starter. Those max contract days are over for him. I like klay, I see him as someone I would be friends with, but the warriors need to make some big moves if they still want to win with Curry.

bruh clearly the rosters are shit rn if none them are above 500
no shot in hell Memphis goes 57-0 once Ja comes back, their only functional big is Biyombo who they literally signed a few weeks ago after he was out of the league basically (disappointed they haven't used Lofton at all though)

this season is a complete wash for the Grizzlies. Bane and JJJ should be great for fantasy though since they're gonna have to score everything to keep them close in games

7 game winning streak
:pepebusi:
Damn. Before they lost to the Bulls, I was gonna say get rid of Herro because they look like they play better without him lol

Ewing theory candidate :feelsokeman: @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

no shot in hell Memphis goes 57-0 once Ja comes back, their only functional big is Biyombo who they literally signed a few weeks ago after he was out of the league basically (disappointed they haven't used Lofton at all though)

this season is a complete wash for the Grizzlies. Bane and JJJ should be great for fantasy though since they're gonna have to score everything to keep them close in games
Just like Zion last year. Ja ruined a season for them.

Damn do these kids have nothing better to than idolize celebrities? They really running around with Tatum pics and names like “TatuMVP” lmao. That’s arguably worse than them going at Jrue like that.

“get off my team” says a kid that’s sitting in his room far away from the Boston Celtics locker room, facilities and the actual team :kobeha: