Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
True but Lebron proved he was able to choke Cleveland on his back to beat Warriors without Kyrie.

It's probably only me but I think J.R choke broke Lebron a little.
I won't take anything from Cleveland because injuries are part of the game but, the Warriors lost that 2016 chip more than the Cavs won it. Consider that a injured Steph playing like trash and the warriors were still up 3-1 and would have won in 5 if not for suspension then in game 5 Iggy and Bogut got injured and it was all down hill from there. Boguts injury was the biggest turning point because from the moment he snapped his legs, Kyrie and Lebron had a free run to the paint.

Even then at game 7, so many little moments and mistakes (Ezeli stupidly guarding Lebron at the 3 point line and fucking falling for his pump fake despite Bron shooting like 20% from 3 that series).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
nba will be more fun next season
rather than a big three
each team has big twos
warriors: klay , steph
rockets: harden , westbrook
clippers: kawhi , PG
Bucks: giannis , Middleton
Lakers: bron, AD
brooklyn : Kd , kyrie
and then one team which doesnt have this but has all round good pieces, raptors with fred, lowry and spicey p
If kd returns to prime kd I could see brooklyn taking the east next year.
Kawhi will leave if they lose. He's probably going to be an NBA sage wandering from team to team.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I agree I hate steph but the guy has something more, for me Durant is a better player but Steph is a better champion and a better leader
I would still qualify Steph as the better player because Basketball is played 5 on 5. Steph is the much better team player but in a 1 v 1 yea I don't think any player is better than Durant due to his toolset but, Bball is not played 1 v 1. Also why do you hate Steph.

Kawhi will leave if they lose. He's probably going to be an NBA sage wandering from team to team.
Nah La is home
something about playing for home thats
cant explain it
he will retire in La imo
Post automatically merged:

What are your dream trios that will never happen/it was impossible for them to happen?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo @RayanOO

For me Lebron/Shaq/Garnett and Kobe/Nash/Steph.
actually close to happening
would have loved
cp3/kobe/ shaq (prime)
nba commissioner vetoed cp3 trade.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I would still qualify Steph as the better player because Basketball is played 5 on 5. Steph is the much better team player but in a 1 v 1 yea I don't think any player is better than Durant due to his toolset but, Bball is not played 1 v 1. Also why do you hate Steph.
Yeah Durant whole skills are unfair : good at handling the ball, not blind with assists, a great shooter, can be a great at defense, wonderful attacks, 10 meters arms etc. I rarely saw a player that strong when he is on fire and the guy doesn't seem to force.

I like LeBron 100X more but when Durant is on fire he really speak basket.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
What are your dream trios that will never happen/it was impossible for them to happen?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rosella.Fiamingo @RayanOO

For me Lebron/Shaq/Garnett and Kobe/Nash/Steph.
Steph/Jordan/Bird

:steef:

Jordan would Guard the best guard in the opposing backcourt just like Klay does. Steph would play his role as the decoy moving without the ball and dragging around defenders with Bird running the system. I pick Bird here because he is a better shooter than Lebron even though he is less athletic, he had sneaky athleticism and his cerebral game is next level. Then Jordan would be the focal point of the scoring with Bird and Steph getting so much attention due to their playmaking and movment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah La is home
something about playing for home thats
cant explain it
he will retire in La imo

actually close to happening
would have loved
cp3/kobe/ shaq (prime)
nba commissioner vetoed cp3 trade.
That would be mad especially that cp doesn't have a need to score points but rather help his teammates.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Haha I don't know, I think my fav players cannot play together : Bird LeBron cannot really be on the same team.

I think à LeBron / Garnett team can be fire 🔥
I fucking love Garnett. Duncan was boring.

Garnett and Lebron yooo.

@Rosella.Fiamingo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @RayanOO

Do you enjoy All-Star games? Because I have a blast watching them for the last few years.

It's such a nice show.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Yeah Durant whole skills are unfair : good at handling the ball, not blind with assists, a great shooter, can be a great at defense, wonderful attacks, 10 meters arms etc. I rarely saw a player that strong when he is on fire and the guy doesn't seem to force.

I like LeBron 100X more but when Durant is on fire he really speak basket.
My only problem with KD is that his is almost too... effortless. Certain players when they score, it has a way of elevating everyone around them where they start playing better. Steph had that effect where a single 3 pointer from him has the chance to open up the floodgates for the entire team to run you over. Durants points are so quiet that it doesn't really affect the flow of the game. Thats why I think that Lebron is the better player despite me hating Lebron because Lebron can elevate the play of his teammates. Though I don't think thats a fault of Durant. Some players have that it factor where a single action from them has an exponential effect on the rest of the team.

If you look back at KD's time, there was a statistic showing that whenever KD scored more than 35, the team had a losing or .500 record while in instances where Steph scored more than 30, they had like a crazy 90+% win rate.

That would be mad especially that cp doesn't have a need to score points but rather help his teammates.
Thats the plan lol
you dont want toomany egos
shaq and prime kobe can avg 30 a piece
they need a nash , cp3 type pg that avg prob like 15 pts
but makes their shots a lot easier. if those two are having an off night, that player can go off as well. sadly nash was old and injury prone when he joined kobe.

My only problem with KD is that his is almost too... effortless. Certain players when they score, it has a way of elevating everyone around them where they start playing better. Steph had that effect where a single 3 pointer from him has the chance to open up the floodgates for the entire team to run you over. Durants points are so quiet that it doesn't really affect the flow of the game. Thats why I think that Lebron is the better player despite me hating Lebron because Lebron can elevate the play of his teammates. Though I don't think thats a fault of Durant. Some players have that it factor where a single action from them has an exponential effect on the rest of the team.

If you look back at KD's time, there was a statistic showing that whenever KD scored more than 35, the team had a losing or .500 record while in instances where Steph scored more than 30, they had like a crazy 90+% win rate.
Kd is a genetic monster
bol bol looking at his shot
has that potential too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never really watch the allstar game.
I highly recommend them in that case!

Especially the last 3 ones.

all star games lately are not competitive
just dunks
three
no defence
ah it what I call nba fan service
I know but it's such a nice time in the year. You will not see Westbrook or Kawhi with Lebron normally xD.

I think the last 2 All-Star games were competitive but it's subjective.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Oh but I agree totally

Durant has an insane skill set but he is an inferior leader and he can't really create a fire (Duke Hyou style).

LeBron is an extreme competitor and had moments when he gave it all, all his heart his sweats and rage and you can see it clearly. Against the Celtics for exemple or the Warriors you can see that LeBron brings something more.

LeBron also has an history, rivalries etc that make his games so much more emotional

how do yall feel about the next gen
ja morant
Luka doncic
zion
Trae young
Porzingis
Micheal porter jr
Tatum
devin Booker

durant attributes an awful lot of his success to hardwork
but it looks like talent and genetic lottery to me lol.
slender build that makes him quicker than most 7 footers
long reach
and a jump shot that makes it impossible for quicker guards/defenders to do anything. truly a monster.
That reminds me I need to find a woman thats 6 ft tall.