Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Last edited by a moderator:
Best shooter in the NBA right now
Tough loss, Clippers got lucky with Dame missing free throws in the clutch. The Blazers are looking really nice with the whole squad healthy.
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoo Dame owning these dudes on the court and off the court, savage. :vistalaugh:
One of them hurts but yeah I agree lol. He should've made those shots though. Rumble in the bubble

TJ Warren AGAIN. His run is reminding me of Linsanity but he might turn out to be a legit star. WTF

He's not human.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

One of them hurts but yeah I agree lol. He should've made those shots though.

TJ Warren AGAIN. His run is reminding me of Linsanity but he might turn out to be a legit star. WTF

He's not human.
If he can shoot 3s that well from now on, he’ll be a star no doubt, but I feel he’ll fall back down to earth eventually. Though we’ll see how TJ Scorin fares against his rival Jimmy Buckets in the last two games they have against the Heat :pepedoffy: if not in the playoffs.

If he can shoot 3s that well from now on, he’ll be a star no doubt, but I feel he’ll fall back down to earth eventually. Though we’ll see how TJ Scorin fares against his rival Jimmy Buckets in the last two games they have against the Heat :pepedoffy: if not in the playoffs.
He's been pulling up on 3s like he's KD in the bubble. It's unbelievable really. He def. has no playoff experience yet but if he's still hot come playoff time, who knows what could happen against their playoff opponent. If Ben Simmons is out entirely, I'd rather watch Heat/Pacers than Heat/Sixers.

TJ in the bubble:

H

Haoshoku

What will Skip have to say about Lillard not being a superstar now? 61 points, 6th time in a season with 50+ points, a win and the rights to the 8th seed. If this dude ain’t a superstar I don’t know who is, dudes like Skip are tripping.

Memphis is pretty much done, I like Ja but without JJJ they don’t have a snowball’s chance of beating the Blazers in the play-in tournament, definitely not with Lillard playing like this.

What will Skip have to say about Lillard not being a superstar now? 61 points, 6th time in a season with 50+ points, a win and the rights to the 8th seed. If this dude ain’t a superstar I don’t know who is, dudes like Skip are tripping.
This might be a hint, lol.

Memphis is pretty much done, I like Ja but without JJJ they don’t have a snowball’s chance of beating the Blazers in the play-in tournament, definitely not with Lillard playing like this.
They have to beat the Bucks (although something just happened) next game. POR has to beat the Nets in their last game. PHO has to win against DAL and have either POR or MEM lose their last game. Spurs has to beat Utah and have 2 of the 3 teams mentioned lose their last game. Considering the way they're rolling, yeah... They might have the lowest odds in this situation to qualify in the play-in tournament.

Speaking of something that happened... Giannis just Zidane headbutted Mo Wagner. WTF

the only real knock on Lillard's career thus far is that he hasn't been able to lead his team out of the west (not an easy feat by any means) and he hasn't performed well in several playoff series (2015, sweep by the Pelicans in 2018)

Suns should be taking the Grizzlies's 9th spot for that play-in if things go the way they are rn

H

Haoshoku

This might be a hint, lol.
Lmao, Skip is a fool. The Nets have had a few upsets but they’re not beating a hungry Blazers team with Lillard in the zone.

the only real knock on Lillard's career thus far is that he hasn't been able to lead his team out of the west (not an easy feat by any means) and he hasn't performed well in several playoff series (2015, sweep by the Pelicans in 2018)

Suns should be taking the Grizzlies's 9th spot for that play-in if things go the way they are rn
Yeah that 2018 sweep was rough. But I don’t see how Lillard is not a superstar in today’s league, he’s one of the 10 best players, and has consistently led the Blazers to the playoffs in the tough West every year no matter who was around him roster wise. Unless Skip thinks Lillard is around the teens which is nonsense, you can’t name 13 guys better than Lillard.

I have a feeling the Bucks will rest their starters and the Grizzlies will capitalize on that, if that is so and the Suns win then they’ll be tied and the Grizzlies own the tiebreaker. Memphis could still lose though lol.

Dame needed that 61. Blazers have the worst defense in the league I swear. CJ playing with a fractured back and he was garbage. Nurkic was also garbage.

Melo was nice.

Be the most Blazers thing to beat the Mavs with their stars just to choke against the backup Nets