Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah, I get it, I used to be a Yamato supporter, to me both Tama and Yamato seem to be somewhere between Vivi and Jinbe situation, accepted by the crew, but delayed to actually sail off with them. For Tama, I take it as a W, she's guaranteed to have a spot with the crew. For Yamato, I take it as L, because Oda shat on their dream to leave the island and left them babysitting Momo. But there's no point in getting them to the poll again, SH move only forward, so I don't expect them to get back to Wano anytime soon. If any of them joins the crew on Sunny at the end of the series, it's going to be them travelling to the place where SH crew is, not the other way around.

Waitaminute....seeing Oda's tendencies to extend his cast every arc, will we have every goddam character in the last epic war? That's going to be such a mess :few:
I believe so. At least the grand fleet will be on it. And considering that Oda needs someone to handle his autism or he will keep introducing more mysteries and plot points, the idea of ending the manga in 3 years seem almost impossible.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Malakhith I wish Oda started to tie those loose ends and stopped creating so many characters. He won't :lawsigh:

Lol, the current poll results make me chuckle, out of 36 votes 15 go to Vivi & 15 for @Pot Goblin, I guess we have another secret stowaway on the Sunny :rosismile: if not, how are you going to join the SH crew, @Pot Goblin ?
I'm going to ride down on fireworks like Po did in Kung Fu Panda
Simple combatant role like Yamato would've been as Zoro officially becomes the First Mate
And then imma fight Drunken Master Style
:endthis:

I believe so. At least the grand fleet will be on it. And considering that Oda needs someone to handle his autism or he will keep introducing more mysteries and plot points, the idea of ending the manga in 3 years seem almost impossible.
It makes you wonder if he ever wants to end the series :gokulaugh:

Although, I'm sure if health and age didn't matter, he'd probably go for as long as he could before he were to run out of ideas. I certainly wouldn't mind, but I want to see the One Piece. It'd be better if I could see it before I die!

Just got done being harassed by another Carrot hater (suspected Yamabro).

He was saying Carrot had less panel time than Speed ( the horse chick), unrequited conversation.

Went and did some digging cuse i already kinda knew this. In the last 2 arcs (WCI/Wano) Carrot had the same panels as Jimbei ( Carrot 466 +104 / Jimbei 387 + 187) and more panels than Brook (414+137).

But hey now we have fing Caribou and a new female doujour

:laughmoji:

Last edited:

He was saying Carrot had less panel time than Speed ( the horse chick), unrequited conversation.

Went and did some digging cuse i already kinda knew this. In the last 2 arcs (WCI/Wano) Carrot had the same panels as Jimbei ( Carrot 466 +104 / Jimbei 387 + 187) and more panels than Brook (414+137).

But hey now we have fing Caribou a new female doujour

Where are the Speedbros :gokulaugh:

Sorry that happened to you

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙

But hey now we have fing Caribou a new female doujour

oda is crazy indeed

It makes you wonder if he ever wants to end the series :gokulaugh:

Although, I'm sure if health and age didn't matter, he'd probably go for as long as he could before he were to run out of ideas. I certainly wouldn't mind, but I want to see the One Piece. It'd be better if I could see it before I die!
Nah, he definitely wants to end it, this story has consumed all of his life, and I bet he wants to show us One Piece as badly as we want to see it :optimistic:

I'm going to ride down on fireworks like Po did in Kung Fu Panda
Simple combatant role like Yamato would've been as Zoro officially becomes the First Mate
And then imma fight Drunken Master Style

:endthis:
Go-go-go! I hope you will crash Katarina Devon in Yamato's stead :amazing:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
also imaging thinking king is joining before kata. get back to me when king earned luffy's respect smh stop disrespecting the love of my life