Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I would just like to know a non- joke legit new SH addition.

Because as far as i can tell as bad as the 2 forbiden ones are. They're miles ahead of anyone else.

Fellas, I'm still reeling. 7 years and 3 arcs later, someone who sailed on the Sunny multiple times, help retrieve a crewmember, fought along side the crew, lost her mentor because of the crew.

No decision, no goodbye, no nakama. Her send-off honestly makes me more mad than her not joining the crew. Meanwhile Yamato got everything plus a flashback, she didn't deserve any of that shit before Carrot imo.
:lusalty::kriwhat::josad::seriously:

Fellas, I'm still reeling. 7 years and 3 arcs later, someone who sailed on the Sunny multiple times, help retrieve a crewmember, fought along side the crew, lost her mentor because of the crew.

No decision, no goodbye, no nakama. Her send-off honestly makes me more mad than her not joining the crew. Meanwhile Yamato got everything plus a flashback, she didn't deserve any of that shit before Carrot imo.
It's a fing disgrace honestly.

People spend more time calling her irrelevant than understanding that Carrot is the only char in all of One piece that traveled with them for so long, with no story purpose.

I really don't understand what Oda is going to do with the last member, only Vivi works, but power level she's abysmal

Fuck me the Katakuri scene is making me feel depressed it's such a SH moment :josad::josad:

After Oda having Luffy mention his dream when the whole crew ws gathered I don't think there should/will be another addition.

The only argument rn for an 11th one is BB having 10 commanders.
Well Better have stronger be the 10th titanic captain.
Both SH and RHP have an animal as an officer so BB might as well have one.
He will fight Chopper along with Doc Q..

On another note,Oda fumbled the bag with Zoro an actual SH and his Shimotsuki story line along with the grave stuff and there are people thinking he will give a better ending to carrot(to what she actually got) ,who was an afterthought for 95% of the arc .It's over ,get over it:tchpepe:

But Oda does this all the time tho.

Ussop has been ignored for almost a decade now.

WCI was her arc. I mean God Yamato's introduction into potential SH was horrible, halfway through the final fight of an arc she shows up?

A slow burner is completly fine
I suppose if you ignore everything that happened to Usopp between 1998 and 2015 you’d have a point.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How bout some controversy like a list of the best candidates from worst to best over the years?

20. Caesar
19. Monet
18. Pudding
17. Tama
16. Momo
15. Sabo
14. Viola
13. Reiju
12. Law
11. Cavendish
10. Bartolomeo
9. Rebecca
8. Kinemon
7. Carrot
6. Hancock
5. Smoker
4. Bellamy
3. Yamato
2. Kyros
1. Vivi

When #2 is only decent with some striking problems, you know you're down bad.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙

I'm suffering man. Agony 😭