Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
ln what fucking world.. She has always been a side character and most of the time a tree..
A tree doesn't have theme..
Tree?

Bro she's literally the SH ally with the most panels in WCI that's how it works for every new potential member

Top 10 chars in panels in WCI.
  1. Monkey D. Luffy - 1495
  2. Sanji - 1085
  3. Nami - 805
  4. Charlotte Linlin - 636
  5. Charlotte Katakuri - 539
  6. Tony Tony Chopper - 512
  7. Carrot - 466
  8. Thousand Sunny - 461
  9. Brook - 414
  10. Napoleon - 408

Not sure if you want her to have more panels than Nami or something?:kayneshrug:

Give it a couple of chapter's, eventually people will come around :kata:

Post automatically merged:

Tree?

Bro she's literally the SH ally with the most panels in WCI that's how it works for every new potential member

Top 10 chars in panels in WCI.
  1. Monkey D. Luffy - 1495
  2. Sanji - 1085
  3. Nami - 805
  4. Charlotte Linlin - 636
  5. Charlotte Katakuri - 539
  6. Tony Tony Chopper - 512
  7. Carrot - 466
  8. Thousand Sunny - 461
  9. Brook - 414
  10. Napoleon - 408

Not sure if you want her to have more panels than Nami or something?:kayneshrug:
If she isn't on the ship at all, then I'm expecting her to fly over there somehow. This information makes me want to hope :parkcry:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I feel like when people ask for more development, all they want is a generic backstory of a baby Carrot that lived in Zou and she was an orphan because some mean pirate duckmen called Darlong, killed her mother in front of her because she couldn't give them enough Carrots as payment or w/e the fck.

It's like do we have to do this formula everytime? Are we going to get baby smoker who had a sad childhood because he couldn't smoke when he was 7 years old? Or baby Caribou's sad backstory of stealing fish because he had the dream of being a mermaid trafficer to slavers?

Or are we going to waste 50 chapter on a sad Bonney backstory of her, not having enough food when she was little (sanji 2.0) and so she eats a lot now :(. And then you get left 2 years to finish OP.

:seriously:
Not only does Carrot not have a backstory, she appears to have been completely happy in her past, with the biggest conflict of her people being the bickering between the Dukes. None of the SHs or any character that are/have been important had it easy

That compounded with Carrot never being the focus of an arc, completely separated from the main conflictand climax, and getting off screened are huge problems.

Why should Carrot be the only character to join so easily with no attention?

Not only does Carrot not have a backstory, she appears to have been completely happy in her past, with the biggest conflict of her people being the bickering between the Dukes. None of the SHs or any character that are/have been important had it easy

That compounded with Carrot never being the focus of an arc, completely separated from the main conflictand climax, and getting off screened are huge problems.

Why should Carrot be the only two dimensional character to join?

The issue is that WCI is a very weird Arc, the focus of that arc was Sanji but it's a weird rescue/run arc. I can't even say who was the main focus of Wano or WCI, character wise, because it's all so spread.
And i also feel like Jimbei never got an arc about him aswell, at least i might be forgetting Fishmen Island but was he that central?

Was Yamato the main character of Wano? Was it Momo? Is it the Luffy show?

The issue is that every argument against Carrot and even Yamato beats any new candidate tenfold. Like are we seriously going to have a Bonney centric arc? Or a Caribou centric arc?

I will die on this hill for the Jusanko 13 theory.

13 SHs

Jesus and his 12 disciples
The 13 chinese Zodiac animals
4 crewmembers from each sea
the 13 Roman Gods vs the 13 titans

:steef:

Do it Oda :beckmoji:
So who from the poll (including the FORBIDDEN 2 aaaa so scary) is from what sea we don't have 4 of yet? :choppawhat:

So who from the poll (including the FORBIDDEN 2 aaaa so scary) is from what sea we don't have 4 of yet? :choppawhat:
No man it goes like this.

East Blue : Zoro /Sanji/Nami/ Usopp
Grand line: Chopper/robin/franky Brook
New world: Jimbei / forbiden 1/ forbiden 2 / Vivi (?)/some people would say Momo

Bonus points, the last 3 animal zodiacs that don't have a corresponding SH equivalent are Rabbit / Dog/ Dragon ( if you assume Jimbei is the boar and Chopper is the rat)

So Rabbit .... Dog...... Dragon....

Now have we seen in the story someone that could represent a Rabbit, someone that say has a Dog devil fruit, and someone who is say a Celestial Dragon.

:choppawhat::choppawhat:

No man it goes like this.

East Blue : Zoro /Sanji/Nami/ Usopp
Grand line: Chopper/robin/franky Brook
New world: Jimbei / forbiden 1/ forbiden 2 / Vivi (?)/some people would say Momo

Bonus points, the last 3 animal zodiacs that don't have a corresponding SH equivalent are Rabbit / Dog/ Dragon ( if you assume Jimbei is the boar and Chopper is the rat)

So Rabbit .... Dog...... Dragon....

Now have we seen in the story someone that could represent a Rabbit, someone that say has a Dog devil fruit, and someone who is say a Celestial Dragon.

:choppawhat::choppawhat:
SAINT CHARLOS 4 NAKAMA LET'S FREAKING GOOOOOOO :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The issue is that WCI is a very weird Arc, the focus of that arc was Sanji but it's a weird rescue/run arc. I can't even say who was the main focus of Wano or WCI, character wise, because it's all so spread.
And i also feel like Jimbei never got an arc about him aswell, at least i might be forgetting Fishmen Island but was he that central?

Was Yamato the main character of Wano? Was it Momo? Is it the Luffy show?

The issue is that every argument against Carrot and even Yamato beats any new candidate tenfold. Like are we seriously going to have a Bonney centric arc? Or a Caribou centric arc?
In Wano, the story was about Momo and Kaido, with Luffy always playing the middle man.

In Fishman Island we had duel villains in Hody and Vander, so we got two arc characters in Jinbe and Shirahoshi, with Luffy playing the middle man.

In Enies Lobby the villains were Lucci and Spandam, with the 2 arc characters being Robin and Franky. Luffy always plays the middle man connecting everyone thematically.