Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Let me be clear that my prediction of Stussy is 100% based on Vegapunk's dream. Every character in the entire series with a dream like that either joined the crew or passed their dream down to someone who did. I'm fully convinced that we will get a crew member with a dream to find the ancient kindom's infinite energy source. My pick for nakama is whoever is most likely to carry out that dream. Right now that's Stussy for sure. If we find out that Kuma shared Vegapunk's dream, I'll be pretty convinced of Bonney instead. I would also say that Vegapunk's comments about Stussy hinted at a future story for her, and she's connected to Weevil and the Rocks pirates, which makes me think she will be important soon. That's true regardless of if she joins the crew.

Also most of your points here are nonsense and/or unrelated to Pedro
What could this infinite energy source be in the dream that Stussy will pilfer...I mean inherit from Vegapunk? So are Stella and the Satellites dying for this inheritance?

This line of reasoning sounds familiar to Carrot fans wanting/believing Pedro to stay perma-dead so Carrot inherits seeing the Dawn dream. Look where that ended.
I seriously had not thought you would present me with a long list. And I am surprised that you found so many details, given that the story of One Piece is already over 1000 chapters long. It tells me that there is much dedication behind your opinion. I think you are a huge Pedro fan, right?
I understand that you get a lot of pushback. So, I was contemplating of what I should write you as debating with me will inevitably result in getting more "pushback", considering I have my own theory backed up with hints and proofs.

If you are ready for pushback - I can give you that. But the resulting debate will be heavy.
Yes I am a Pedro fan but it's the belief Oda would put in the groundwork to hint at the last crewmate like was done for Franky, Brook, and Jinbe that has me believing in Pedro's chances.

I don't mind pushback in particular but rather not unimaginative or thoughtless responses. It's "Pedro's dead" and no real thought if other possibilities beyond it. [Sarcasm]Everyone shown "dying" stays dead in One Piece, right? [/Sarcasm]

But if you truly believe your pick then "pushback" with reasoning is a-ok with me.

What could this infinite energy source be in the dream that Stussy will pilfer...I mean inherit from Vegapunk? So are Stella and the Satellites dying for this inheritance?

This line of reasoning sounds familiar to Carrot fans wanting/believing Pedro to stay perma-dead so Carrot inherits seeing the Dawn dream. Look where that ended.

Yes I am a Pedro fan but it's the belief Oda would put in the groundwork to hint at the last crewmate like was done for Franky, Brook, and Jinbe that has me believing in Pedro's chances.

I don't mind pushback in particular but rather not unimaginative or thoughtless responses. It's "Pedro's dead" and no real thought if other possibilities beyond it. [Sarcasm]Everyone shown "dying" stays dead in One Piece, right? [/Sarcasm]

But if you truly believe your pick then "pushback" with reasoning is a-ok with me.
Inheriting dreams is one of the biggest themes of One Piece, so yeah, I do think that. Vegapunk certainly might die, or he might just decide that his time is over and let the next generation take up his mantle.

And yes, I saw where that ended. With Pedro still dead and carrot inheriting his will. I guess we'll see her follow through with it before the end.