Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
exactly! That’s why I try to come up with theories that have atleast some basis behind them. As I said, when it comes to Nakama joining. The most likely outcome is no one joins. Personal favorite is Stussy right now. I do make statements here that might look like she is a sure thing but that’s mostly because of the wish for her to join and troll some people. The real changes are low and for lucci even lower. And once I win you will have to buy a Yamato fan avi for 3 months
So, if I lose, than I would have to wear a Yamato-avi. I have to say - I am not surprised, looking at what you are currently having as you own avi.

I have also thought about what I would want you all to wear, if I win. And for some time I thought about asking Sigran if he would design something nice, since he would be required to draw or write something for me. But I'm not sure.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I have come up with the best post for Lucci on the Sunny. What would you think of him as the staff officer? He is already great at communication (seen in Wano when he talked with his colleague) and can grasp and explain things in a manner so that even Luffy and Zolo can understand them and act accordingly. Him strategizing is an added bonus on top in case some situations require quick evaluation and an appropriate counter measure. And look - at the moment the captain and the first mate of the SHP are not really that ... er ... bright ..., if I may say so.

Last edited:
So, if I lose, than I would have to wear a Yamato-avi. I have to say - I am not surprised, looking at what you are currently having as you own avi.

I have also thought about what I would want you all to wear, if I win. And for some time I thought about asking Sigran if he would design something nice, since he would be required to draw or write something for me. But I'm not sure.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I have come up with the best post for Lucci on the Sunny. What would you think of him as the staff officer? He is already great at communication (seen in Wano when he talked with his colleague) and can grasp and explain things in a manner so that even Luffy and Zolo can understand them and act accordingly. Him strategizing is an added bonus on top in case some situations require quick evaluation and an appropriate counter measure. And look - at the moment the captain and the first mate of the SHP are not really that ... er ... bright ..., if I may say so.
Yes if I win you will wear a Yamato is the best avi :myman:

Gladly. If Lucci fades back into the background without becoming a member of the SHP, I will wear whatever you deem fit to give me for an avi. However if he joins, than I can chose the avi for you. The usual wager is one month, but you can specify the length of time for us both, if you want.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Lucci will not join the Straw Hat Pirates. If the probability can be lower than zero, this will be one of those cases.

In my twenty years of being a One Piece fan, Lucci is one of the weirdest choices someone rooted for being in the crew.

:risitavirus:

You must be trolling, right?
Dear fan-person-senpai,

I am not trolling. I am serious when I write that he will join. The reason I am this confident in my opinion is the many hints I stumbled upon. I do not know for how long you are following this thread already, so here is the Link to the comment, in which I gathered together the main points: Main hints towards Lucci becoming the last SHP.

Then there are so many small things here and there you can add. Like him having plot armor, the cover of chapter 1002, where he is depicted right after Oda drew Jinbe the chapter before, Jinbe casaually mentioning in Wano that the crew needs someone, who can observe the battle, etc..

Even if it sounds strange - he is the most plausible candidate as of now.

I will write a thousand lines as an apology and post it here if Lucci actually joins the SHP in the future. Satisfied?

On the other hand, I won’t ask for anything in return from you. No need for avatar bet or anything.

That’s how serious I am when I stated that a character like Rob Lucci has negative chance of joining.

- The guy with “excessive justice” mindset who has no remorse for killing other people.

- The guy who said the Celestial Dragons can do any evil shit they want because they are Gods.

You think this guy will join the crew?

No chance in a thousand hell.

Dear fan-person-senpai,

I am not trolling. I am serious when I write that he will join. The reason I am this confident in my opinion is the many hints I stumbled upon. I do not know for how long you are following this thread already, so here is the Link to the comment, in which I gathered together the main points: Main hints towards Lucci becoming the last SHP.

Then there are so many small things here and there you can add. Like him having plot armor, the cover of chapter 1002, where he is depicted right after Oda drew Jinbe the chapter before, Jinbe casaually mentioning in Wano that the crew needs someone, who can observe the battle, etc..

Even if it sounds strange - he is the most plausible candidate as of now.
All ill say is that SH Lucci is SH Smoker but illogical

I will write a thousand lines as an apology and post it here if Lucci actually joins the SHP in the future. Satisfied?

On the other hand, I won’t ask for anything in return from you. No need for avatar bet or anything.

That’s how serious I am when I stated that a character like Rob Lucci has negative chance of joining.

- The guy with “excessive justice” mindset who has no remorse for killing other people.

- The guy who said the Celestial Dragons can do any evil shit they want because they are Gods.

You think this guy will join the crew?

No chance in a thousand hell.
Deal, 1000 lines - noted.

So Lucci is a new Carrot, eh?
Can't stop with the furry friends :suresure: still want to see Carrot on a Queen of Zou cover story though.

If Lucci joins, I'm going to write a short story (up to 1000 words) on any prompt about him excluding adult content. If he doesn't, then I'd like @Rambles to write about any prompt for a OP character of my choice (I'm still thinking whether it should be some of my fav characters or the newest SH, let's see how it goes).

Deal?

Stussy. When she tells morgans to write in the journal what she asks him. She ordered morgans after killed du feld. And she convinced big mom pirates that Luffy is a mastermind who planned big mom murder by tamatebako box (this give reasons to what morgans would write about luffy).

But even Morgans calling luffy emperor in journals, its completely nonsense he become a strawhat. Do you really think oda will give an arc to Morgans? Do you think Morgans has a good dream to achieve? and so on...
ok