Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Remember, when I told you a few months ago that if Lucci joins the SHP, "then we will have part of the SH-crew shaken and see Luffy justifying himself."? (For those who have not followed the thread for long, here is what I said back then: Background information )

The reason I am bringing that up gets clearer when you see how Oda is setting Vivi and Lucci up this last chapter. Especially Vivi outright seems to hate Lucci in 1083, just for how he wanted to sacrafice Shirahoshi. And she will hate him even more now, because we already saw her generally declaring that she hated the WG back at Morgans.

And it would not surprise me if the WG was the party, which had killed her father - I think we are all thinking this way by now. (Back in February I secretly had hoped it was going to be Lucci, who would assasinated Cobra, but the setup now looks like pigeon guy is not anymore within the palace. I would have loved the drama this little detail would have birthed - but apparently Oda hasn't the guts to go that far. :lusalty:)

Now imagine that Lucci joins Luffy's crew and they all somehow end up meeting Vivi again. This is going to be the moment when Luffy will have to face Vivi's outrage about his choice of crew member. And then he will have him justifying himself.

I hope Vivi doesn't regret telling her father that she trusts Luffy "whatever he does", when Cobra brought up the matter of Robin joining Luffy's crew back in chapter 439.

And this whole affair could give Lucci the chance to make amends and help Vivi, who obviously cannot turn abck now.

In the end she will probably forgive Lucci... . He already looks like her father only younger. No way she can stay mad at him, when he resembles Cobra that much.

(Also, wasn't her father's last wish for her getting married? Well, women tend to choose their partners by how much they resemble their own father - this is what is commonly spread where I life - but this is highly speculative...)
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I like "creaming".
Lucci's the same dude who joined Cipher Pol in order to murder people, I've been yet to see proper reasoning justifying someone like that joining the SH crew

Carrot's mom, fourth calamity is a holly knight comming together
If that Holy Knight's name is Stussy, then we're in business!!

Can't wait to see what crazy Nakama theories come out of the Holy Knights.

Looks like Vivi is coming back soon, too. Oda has teased her way too much, and now he's pairing Vivi with Lucci, who's in the current arc.

@Rambles What do you think about the Lucci x Vivi shipping? Two future crewmates, in love?!?!?!?

Lucci's the same dude who joined Cipher Pol in order to murder people, I've been yet to see proper reasoning justifying someone like that joining the SH crew
Well, at this point I just have this here: Main hints

Another major hint in the near future would be the revelation of Shakas face - because he is related by blood to Lucci. And if that doesn't make you considering him more, than we have to wait. Waiting is always good.

Who is this Pokemon?

If that Holy Knight's name is Stussy, then we're in business!!

Can't wait to see what crazy Nakama theories come out of the Holy Knights.

Looks like Vivi is coming back soon, too. Oda has teased her way too much, and now he's pairing Vivi with Lucci, who's in the current arc.

@Rambles What do you think about the Lucci x Vivi shipping? Two future crewmates, in love?!?!?!?
In love?! No. He is already getting the husband-treatment! Look at his face - he is already contemplating his decision in life and if he should say something, but hesitates because it would probably make her even angrier, so he lets that raging wife-tsunamy roll over him to get it over with.

He is going to buy her chocolate right after, so he at least will get $€x tonight.

Last edited:
Well, at this point I just have this here: Main hints

Another major hint in the near future would be the revelation of Shakas face - because he is related by blood to Lucci. And if that doesn't make you considering him more, than we have to wait. Waiting is always good.

Who is this Pokemon?

In love?! No. He is already getting the husband-treatment! Look at his face - he is already contemplating his decision in life and if he should say something, but hesitates because it would probably make her even angrier, so he lets that raging wife-tsunamy roll over him to get it over with.

He is going to buy her chocolate right after, so he at least will get $€x tonight.
I still think your points about lucci is still weak. But im sure oda is making lucci redemption in this arc. Lucci reaction about what vivi said its another proof.

Nakamabros, I think we have no chance now. 9 holy knights... and 9 people who are basically devils.... (Demon Robin, Ifrit Sanji, Asura Zoro, Grim Reaper/Soul King Brook, Nika the god of freedom... Lucifer....)

Pack up and leave. We done. :josad:
I wouldn’t say all of them are like devils. Jinbe and Chopper don’t fit that image, and definitely not Usopp.

Hmm. I’ve always thought Usopp to be based off of Pinocchio, considering the long nose and his tendency to lie? :wonderland:
I think there are many themes going into Usopp, both Tengu and Pinochhio!

Further to this, Nami is clearly 'a witch' and Cyborg Franky is essentially an abomination (love him though).

Look... I don't want any of this to be the case... since I want Smoker or Vivi, but yeah... I'm feeling a GG.

(Though for Yamato fans, given the fact she is an 'Oni' may give you hope. She also knows Luffy's dream, unlike the others.)