Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
If Vivi meets with the SHs again then I do believe there is a good chance she will rejoin them.

I highly doubt a new character will join the crew, and Yamato fans and Carrot fans can cope all they want but I really don't see them joining.

To me either Vivi rejoins the crew or no one else joins.

:shocking:
Trust me - there will be one character joining the crew this arc and it will be Lucci. And by the way, I am as sure about that as I am sure about Stussy not being on Vegapunk's side (and Shaka being related to Lucci by blood.).

And if you still think I am coping, then lets bet about all three of those statements. One month for each.

I am now formally withdrawing my support for Vivi as a nakama, there is no way in hell you're gunna have 2 Ds in the SH, this reeks of Law, this reeks of Yamato, this reeks of ultimate princess in distress arc format, the starter of the D thing is literally Vivi's ancestor.

I'm gunna hold out till 1088 for a certain someone and if that doesn't pay off, i'm officially retiring and deleting my account and tapping out of this ordeal.

:peperain:
the nostalgia :steef:

Remember folks, don't commit so hard to a nakama candidate based on two panels and your own theories. Wait for real evidence like a dream and a role.
Yeah, don't commit to a candidate even after "shining nakama action", constant focus and being SH ally/travelling on Sunny. We had characters do that and still no luck joining.

SH need a mighty 6 though for the WG battle (Luffy vs Imu, 5 SH vs Gorosei), unless Luffy is going to defeat 1 Gorosei per arc now....

Yeah, don't commit to a candidate even after "shining nakama action", constant focus and being SH ally/travelling on Sunny. We had characters do that and still no luck joining.

SH need a mighty 6 though for the WG battle (Luffy vs Imu, 5 SH vs Gorosei), unless Luffy is going to defeat 1 Gorosei per arc now....
Luffy vs imu
Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Jinbe and Boa Vs the gorosei

there I fixed it

The first two can be the dream of 90% of One Piece characters and also really don't capture the strawhat's spirit. Vengeance isn't a dream. Overthrowing the government isn't a dream. Finding all blue is a dream. Drawing a map of the world is a dream. Dare I say creating an infinite energy source in order to achieve world peace is a dream? It's not about destroying someone or something.

As far as the third, I assume Sabo will tell her. And even if he doesn't it's a pretty crappy dream if it gets fulfilled a couple of weeks after she thinks of it.

Regardless, this is all speculation, and I can do the same thing for literally any character in the series.

Edit: To add to this, any character joining the strawhats with a dream to kill Imu or overthrow the WG would have to be the one who does that instead of Luffy, which is ridiculous.
Don't know why you're taking this so srsly, but aight.:pepecafe:

Overthrowing the government just feels like the means to achieve the dream of world peace and building a more stable union to be put in its place which is something Vivi could go for as a dream goal, a better world free of corrupt tyrants, especially after having experienced that sort of corruption firsthand. And going back to Alabasta now would just put her country in danger, assuming Imu doesn't have it Lulussia'd anyway because of some big brain Lorosei logic.

Sabo will only tell her that she's a D and that Imu hates Lily for spreading the glyphs. There's still a lot left that's still unknown about Lily and her history that Vivi can learn.

Luffy is the catalyst. Knocks down the WG and Vivi builds a better coalition or union in its place that's not under the authority of just one king or inbred nobles, thus fulfilling the original promise that should've been kept by the first 20 kings.

ViviForNakama
Also CarrotForNakama because @Pot Goblin has great tastes.:pepego:
I hope not too. The Gorosei should each face different opponents, but LOda might be crazy enough to do give them all or at the very least 3 to Luffy.

There's simply no reason for her to become a low ranking member of a yonko crew instead of becoming Queen of Alabasta
Why not both?
Cobra literally said they need to fly the flag of the dawn of the world. Is Igaram going to take care of that while Vivi runs around getting rescued from Blackbeard fodder by Sanji?
Vivi can't go back yo Alabasta now. She's on the run from the world government.
The first two can be the dream of 90% of One Piece characters and also really don't capture the strawhat's spirit. Vengeance isn't a dream. Overthrowing the government isn't a dream. Finding all blue is a dream. Drawing a map of the world is a dream. Dare I say creating an infinite energy source in order to achieve world peace is a dream? It's not about destroying someone or something.
What about inherited will?
Vivi is the descendant of THE most important void century figure aside of Joyboy. Lily started everything.
And Cobra just died following this inherited will.
If this is not a strong enough will to inherit for Vivi idk what is.

Why not both?

Vivi can't go back yo Alabasta now. She's on the run from the world government.

What about inherited will?
Vivi is the descendant of THE most important void century figure aside of Joyboy. Lily started everything.
And Cobra just died following this inherited will.
If this is not a strong enough will to inherit for Vivi idk what is.
The point is not Vivi joining them for the final war. I expect a lot of characters to return and join in what could be considered a real world war. We see countries joining the RA for that purpose. So Alabasta will fight on luffys side during the last fight and so will FI, Wano, dressrosa and many more. The point of @Sigran101 is what will Vivi do afterwards? Continue ruling alabasta as queen. That’s what she will do. Same as momonosuke who will continue rulling as shogun.
The point is only people who are free of responsibilities can join. And Vivi has a country to look after. Right now she can return as she has nowhere to go and the new world is the part of the world where the WG has the least influence because of the yonkou and that is where Luffy is right now.
Post automatically merged:

@Sigran101 let me know if I misunderstood your point. I don’t want to talk on your behalf if I’m wrong.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Don't know why you're taking this so srsly, but aight.:pepecafe:

Overthrowing the government just feels like the means to achieve the dream of world peace and building a more stable union to be put in its place which is something Vivi could go for as a dream goal, a better world free of corrupt tyrants, especially after having experienced that sort of corruption firsthand. And going back to Alabasta now would just put her country in danger, assuming Imu doesn't have it Lulussia'd anyway because of some big brain Lorosei logic.

Sabo will only tell her that she's a D and that Imu hates Lily for spreading the glyphs. There's still a lot left that's still unknown about Lily and her history that Vivi can learn.

Luffy is the catalyst. Knocks down the WG and Vivi builds a better coalition or union in its place that's not under the authority of just one king or inbred nobles, thus fulfilling the original promise that should've been kept by the first 20 kings.

ViviForNakama
Also CarrotForNakama because @Pot Goblin has great tastes.:pepego:

I hope not too. The Gorosei should each face different opponents, but LOda might be crazy enough to do give them all or at the very least 3 to Luffy.

what will Vivi do afterwards? Continue ruling alabasta as queen. That’s what she will do. Same as momonosuke who will continue rulling as shogun.
The point is only people who are free of responsibilities can join. And Vivi has a country to look after.
Do you think the sh crew will stay together forever even after they achieved their dreams?

I think they're going to disband eos

And Vivi has a country to look after. Right now she can return as she has nowhere to go and the new world is the part of the world where the WG has the least influence because of the yonkou and that is where Luffy is right now.
She literally can’t go back. She’s on the run from the WG now, and going back to Alabasta would risk puttings the citizens in danger. We all know what happened to Lulusia.

Imu can nuke a country in a matter of seconds, so if Luffy isn’t there then they’re screwed.