Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Why must we feud? Can't us Vivi, Carrot, Yamato and Stussy chads (and the one person cheering for Lucci) get along and be united by our shared love and nakama delusions for cute characters who will never get to join?
:strawhatock:
When I really think about your statement, I really have to ask you one question: Do you think Lucci is cute?

Should I imagine you standing before him and telling him that he is cute - do you think he would blush and tell you that he likes you as well?

When I really think about your statement, I really have to ask you one question: Do you think Lucci is cute?

Should I imagine you standing before him and telling him that he is cute - do you think he would blush and tell you that he likes you as well?
To hell with peace! Carrot #1! Yamato and Garfieldcci can go choke on Kakaku's lasagna! :beckmoji:
SACRILIGE!:stealthblack:

I am now formally withdrawing my support for Vivi as a nakama, there is no way in hell you're gunna have 2 Ds in the SH, this reeks of Law, this reeks of Yamato, this reeks of ultimate princess in distress arc format, the starter of the D thing is literally Vivi's ancestor.

I'm gunna hold out till 1088 for a certain someone and if that doesn't pay off, i'm officially retiring and deleting my account and tapping out of this ordeal.

:peperain:

I am now formally withdrawing my support for Vivi as a nakama, there is no way in hell you're gunna have 2 Ds in the SH, this reeks of Law, this reeks of Yamato, this reeks of ultimate princess in distress arc format, the starter of the D thing is literally Vivi's ancestor.

I'm gunna hold out till 1088 for a certain someone and if that doesn't pay off, i'm officially retiring and deleting my account and tapping out of this ordeal.

:strawhatock::pepecry:

Too many Ds.
How long do you think it will take to make you mad enough to join in on a bet with me? Because I am in kind of a hurry here.
I'm plenty mad. I'm Atsu Atsu Mad. I'm Magu Magu Mad! I'm boiled carrots mad! So yeah, pretty mad. What's your proposition?:goatasure: