Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
What? It wasn’t…

I just don’t see what DF it could be that would fit her character. I still have a hard time believing that theory about her getting the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, I just can’t see it for some reason.

And if it’s not that, then what would it be? It’d probably have to be a new fruit of some sort.
The Snow Logia..

A Logia or Paramecia.. Hell just let her eat Wapol's Fruit and get rid of him off screen..

Vivi’s was never some damsel in distress weakling. I’ve no idea where the idea she was complete fodder came from. She can fight, and she beat her own Baroque Works pair. Won’t be as strong as the main ten, but it won’t be needed for her to be. Luffy wouldn’t have invited her if she was a weakling, Zoro said she was strong a few chapters ago.

Kuzan killed the need for a proper eleventh, Vivi as 5.5 will fit right back in where she used to. The important thing is the plot leading to her needing to come back to the crew for a massive endgame role.
She lost to a small group of millions shortly after that :kriwhat:

It's for the Stussy agenda :endthis:
Oh I see

Regarding Vivi, why are people obsessed with her fighting skills or lack thereof? Do they want her to join the monster trio?? Vivi is strong enought to hold her own and for anything more dangerous she'll have the crew. Vivi's qualities are her leadership, her willpower, her independence and love for her country & friends.
She's a born stateswoman and a skilled negotiator and diplomat.
She doesn't have a strength related dream nor does every strawhat need a strength related dream.
We just saw in the recent chapter that her father Cobra, despite having been a non combatant all his life and despite his crippling illness, was a man of extraordinary mental strength and willpower.
Vivi is just like that! Heck she's a D for duck's sake.
Was Otohime a combatant?? Far from it, leadership, mental and emotional strength and compassion were here forte.

Sure, this is a battle shonen but why can't people see that Vivi is not the first One Piece character who doesn't need extraordinary combat skills and brutality to be a competent and capable character?

Bro ily but your Vivi hate is unwarranted
I don't hate Vivi, I just think she's extremely unlikely since she has literally none of the qualities every strawhat has, meanwhile her fans are suggesting she's so likely that we should just close the thread.
It's for the Stussy agenda :endthis:
Nah, I'm still waiting to see if that picks up steam before committing. Don't put words in my mouth.

Oh I see

Regarding Vivi, why are people obsessed with her fighting skills or lack thereof? Do they want her to join the monster trio?? Vivi is strong enought to hold her own and for anything more dangerous she'll have the crew. Vivi's qualities are her leadership, her willpower, her independence and love for her country & friends.
She's a born stateswoman and a skilled negotiator and diplomat.
She doesn't have a strength related dream nor does every strawhat need a strength related dream.
We just saw in the recent chapter that her father Cobra, despite having been a non combatant all his life and despite his crippling illness, was a man of extraordinary mental strength and willpower.
Vivi is just like that! Heck she's a D for duck's sake.
Was Otohime a combatant?? Far from it, leadership, mental and emotional strength and compassion were here forte.

Sure, this is a battle shonen but why can't people see that Vivi is not the first One Piece character who doesn't need extraordinary combat skills and brutality to be a competent and capable character?
Because every strawhat fights, even the weak ones. It's Vivi fans who have to explain why she gets to be the exception after 25 years of precedent.
I hope you’re joking about that match-up. :josad:
No, that really happened. She's a complete non combatant.

Thanks for not reading my post:josad:
The point is that to be part of a Yonkou crew you have to have at least a certain level of strength. During Alabasta Vivi was not even on Nami‘s level. She could fight people like Mr 7 or Mr 8. but that’s it and that was not a high level even back then. After the time skip she should be at the same level, as she didn’t not travel the grand line and get gradually stronger(like everyone else does who travels through it) and also didn’t train as she didn’t need to. So Vivi is not on the level to join the Strawhats. To be honest the level of strength in the new world compared to paradise is so big that Vivi joining is the same as Tama. Tama at least had a hay ability. Vivi is just a burden that would have to be protected all the time and couldn’t even withstand a CoC wave.

The point is that to be part of a Yonkou crew you have to have at least a certain level of strength. During Alabasta Vivi was not even on Nami‘s level. She could fight people like Mr 7 or Mr 8. but that’s it and that was not a high level even back then. After the time skip she should be at the same level, as she didn’t not travel the grand line and get gradually stronger(like everyone else does who travels through it) and also didn’t train as she didn’t need to. So Vivi is not on the level to join the Strawhats. To be honest the level of strength in the new world compared to paradise is so big that Vivi joining is the same as Tama. Tama at least had a hay ability. Vivi is just a burden that would have to be protected all the time and couldn’t even withstand a CoC wave.
Wow you guys won't stop pouring salt into the bone deep wound and rubbing it in with a hot iron:josad::josad:

She doesn’t fight again after beating the 7 duo. It’s one of the last things that happens in Alabasta. She beats them, Pell takes the bomb, Luffy beats Croc, Vivi’s voice reaches everyone and stops the war.
My bad, it must have been shortly before. I just remember it was in the battle at the capitol.
Thanks for not reading my post:josad:
Was something you said related to the strawhats? All I saw was comparisons to other characters that didn't join the crew.