Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Vivi is gonna be the last member and no more right? Because Luffy said 10 at the beginning.
We don’t even know for sure if Vivi is joining, and as far as I know her being an honorary Straw Hat doesn’t count towards that number.

Oda wrote Tama and Yamato as possibilities near the end of Wano, with her training to be a ninja (I think) and Yamato… doing whatever.

They would have to return to Wano at some point before the story ends for that to happen though. :suresure:

Vivi fans are setting themselves up for dissapointment. Being this confident in a character with so much going against them. Yikes.
Story-wise, both Vivi and Law are destined to be back in the picture with the SHs. All plot and hints point in that direction. Whether they are "crew" or not remains to be seen and what exactly defines "crew". I don't think Law will join, as in under Luffy's command, but be in alliance with the SHs and Law will get regular panel time. Vivi will probably be under Luffy's protection. Yamato will join, as proclaimed and affirmed at the end of Wano, but that will probably be near EoS.

Carrot needs to join or sail along side the SHs. For Oda to write off the 8th most popular character in OP is not fan-friendly. Garchu

edit: Carrot will be back for at least some panel time. Zunesha still has a role with the Ancient Weapons. Carrot as co-ruler of Zou will have to be involved.

Last edited:
A Devil Fruit would be one of the only ways if she was to be a combatant. I'm starting to lose hope though, if only due to the fact that Oda is hammering it hard that IMU WANTS VIVI.
Why does Vivi have to fight? She will be a/the political leader/figure to give the SHs legitimacy in the peoples’ eyes. She gives SHs the power of the people in opposition to the Imu-run WG.

Vivi’s was never some damsel in distress weakling. I’ve no idea where the idea she was complete fodder came from. She can fight, and she beat her own Baroque Works pair. Won’t be as strong as the main ten, but it won’t be needed for her to be. Luffy wouldn’t have invited her if she was a weakling, Zoro said she was strong a few chapters ago.

Kuzan killed the need for a proper eleventh, Vivi as 5.5 will fit right back in where she used to. The important thing is the plot leading to her needing to come back to the crew for a massive endgame role.