Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Honestly at this point the 20+ crew theory is making a lot of sense lmao

Or at least there will be more than 11 people in Laugh Tale. Law, Vivi and Sabo all seem likely to be there
Can add Momo to the list

One part of me says that getting to Laugh Tale should absolutely only be something that Luffy’s proper crew does. That means no brothers or allies. Vivi’s fine, since she’s mostly crew anyway, but not the rest.

On the other hand, so many characters need to see it I expect it to be the scene of the last great One Piece party, themed around seeing Joy Boy’s legacy.

Can add Momo to the list
Didn't think of that, it is possible tho. I'm just thinking of the people that can/will reach out to Luffy. Bepo is taking Law somewhere in the same seas where Luffy is, Morgans might take Vivi to Luffy incidentaly, and Sabo might just go to Luffy to fullfill his promise to Kobra. I don't know how Momo figures into this, Luffy would have to head back to Wano for some reason and I always assumed that would be post laugh tale in order to use Pluton.

One part of me says that getting to Laugh Tale should absolutely only be something that Luffy’s proper crew does. That means no brothers or allies. Vivi’s fine, since she’s mostly crew anyway, but not the rest.
It honestly should, it is why I never believed Law would be there as some random tag along. He had to be under as either a temporary crewmember or full one. When BB declared the Heart Pirates were done as a crew my theory only got stronger lol.

Law, Vivi and Momo being there as semi/full time SHs make sense. Sabo tho? Wonder how Oda would spin that.

I’m actually convinced even more that Stussy will join after this chapter. Because of motherflame. If it is a weapon developed by Vegapunk he might be able to build a counter or knows how to stop it and that is another reason why Imu and the gorosei want him dead. Now Vegapunk can’t travel with them because he is to old. But Stussy as a scientist can be his replacement and help out.

If Vivi is rejoining, it probably won't be as a combatant role tbh.

Still would be cool.
Unless she gets a cool DF. Best thing Oda can do is kill Daifuku and give Vivi his fruit. She gets a nice genie Stand that fits with her amalgam desert theme and who does the fighting for her.
Yes. Mihawk was also French and frequently yelled "I SURRENDER!"