Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Unless she gets a cool DF. Best thing Oda can do is kill Daifuku and give Vivi his fruit. She gets a nice genie Stand that fits with her amalgam desert theme and who does the fighting for her.

Yes. Mihawk was also French and frequently yelled "I SURRENDER!"
What's with that accent🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭 and what happened to the soundtrack?? Omg Lanji's voice 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And Luffy sounds like a girl:ihaha:

I legit found One Piece through the 4kids dub. Unlike most, I actually liked it... lmao. Young brain all: "Luffy go punch, yay."
....damn... that was like 18 years ago, holy shit. :josad:
I grew up in Germany and watched there. But it was way less childish. Anime always had a more grown up vibe and that’s why I liked as a kid and never really was I to cartoons.

I'm definitely feeling Vivi rejoining right now given her increased relevance to the story compared to the rest.
Stussy's powers are cool but she doesn't really have any chemistry with the Straw Hats outside of what we usually see from Sanji, Yamato's busy protecting Wano and honestly doesn't provide much new compared to the other Straw Hats, Carrot got told to munch grass and how that was actually Pedro's will all along, Caribou is 100% evil and either working for Cross Guild or Blackbeard, Bonney feels like another arc princess, and Lucci's way too bloodthirsty and devoted to the World Government because they enable his bloodlust to actually join.

I'm definitely feeling Vivi rejoining right now given her increased relevance to the story compared to the rest.
Stussy's powers are cool but she doesn't really have any chemistry with the Straw Hats outside of what we usually see from Sanji, Yamato's busy protecting Wano and honestly doesn't provide much new compared to the other Straw Hats, Carrot got told to munch grass and how that was actually Pedro's will all along, Caribou is 100% evil and either working for Cross Guild or Blackbeard, Bonney feels like another arc princess, and Lucci's way too bloodthirsty and devoted to the World Government because they enable his bloodlust to actually join.
Zoro likes to fight, too. So, Lucci being eager to fight doesn't prevent him from joining.

Zoro likes to fight, too. So, Lucci being eager to fight doesn't prevent him from joining.
There's a clear difference though between someone like Zoro and Lucci, since Lucci's less fighting for the World Government out of loyalty and more because being a member of Cipher Pol basically gives him a license to kill.
Zoro fights for a shonen-esque "gimme a good battle" kind of fight, Lucci fights to kill and murder.

There's a clear difference though between someone like Zoro and Lucci, since Lucci's less fighting for the World Government out of loyalty and more because being a member of Cipher Pol basically gives him a license to kill.
Zoro fights for a shonen-esque "gimme a good battle" kind of fight, Lucci fights to kill and murder.
Nah, this is not quite accurate. I think you are referring to the scene with Spandam and when he asked Lucci what he wants. The answer was. "Perhaps all we seek is blood. And with CP9 we have the licenz to kill." What is noteworthy is how this is worded. This "perhaps" is something that doesn't really fit in there. It tells us that Lucci is not really sure what his own motive is. Why else adding it?
And this is exactly why I think there is more to his motives than the plain "kill and murder" everyone speaks about.

Also, try to imagine that you are a villager, who was currently pillaged by pirates. You have lost everything and now you are overhearing the conversation taking place in Iceberg's bedroom - what side would you take? Lucci want nothing more than to stop every pirate from robbing and killing innocent people.

This is exactly why I am so currious about Lucci's true motives. And I think there will be a flashback, that will explain everthing: How he became a member of the WG as a child, what Spandams and Spandines plan was after CP9 chased after them and how he got promoted to a CP0 agent after they had failed their mission. And how he and Shaka are related.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci is not just eager to fight. He likes to kill and hurt people. Zoro doesn’t like that
Nah, explanation above. :catsure:
Post automatically merged:

What I want to add is, that Lucci really - Really! - hates pirates. This is why he does everything he can to extinguish every pirate he encounters (Coverstory with the captain of the candy pirates).

Stussy is taking over from Carrot as the an incredibly obvious tertiary character inexplicably being put forward as a Strawhat.

I think Carrot actually made more sense and that’s saying something.
Carrot fans got done a bit dirty honestly. She had some potential, and then she got dunked on by Perospero and told that ruling Zou was Pedro's actual will all along.