Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
N

NO
I'd rather have a damsel in distress rescue plot than her eating a df
Not another useless Alabasta Nami, she has to have a Devil Fruit because the non Devil Fruit powers have been explored pretty much with Nami(Lightning), Usopp(Dials, Projectiles), Zoro(Blades), Franky(Cyborg Modification) and Sanji(Genes Modification)..

Unless Vivi transforms into a Lunarian or something, she needs a Devil Fruit power.. There's no going back to a useless pretimeskip Strawhat..

Not another useless Alabasta Nami, she has to have a Devil Fruit because the non Devil Fruit powers have been explored pretty with Nami(Lightning), Usopp(Dials, Projectiles), Zoro(Blades), Franky(Cyborg Modification) and Sanji(Genes Modification)..

Unless Vivi transforms into a Lunarian or something, she needs a Devil Fruit power.. There's no going back to a useless pretimeskip Strawhat..
You are seriously comparing post ts Vivi to Alabasta Nami?

Prove the contrary..
Vivi walks the way of the Alabasta D clan princess. You can impossibly compare her to Nami, who chose the way of the weather witch.
Post automatically merged:

"Looks like I'm gonna have to do something about this."

It's clear she thinks she has the capability of breaking out and escaping. Also, the wall has yet to crack, but she knows Wapol is coming....

Hakiwoman.
Unironically yes

Vivi walks the way of the Alabasta D clan princess. You can impossibly compare her to Nami, who chose the way of the weather witch.

Unironically yes
Peacock Slashers with an evasive CoO fighting style will make her essentially the battle dancer archetype ;)

Imagine if she had CoA but none of the other non-M3+Jinbe had it... wtf...

"Looks like I'm gonna have to do something about this."

It's clear she thinks she has the capability of breaking out and escaping. Also, the wall has yet to crack, but she knows Wapol is coming....

Hakiwoman.

Unironically yes
Both of your Vivi's fanboyism are showing a bit too much there..

And the best way to keep her away from Imu is with the Plot Armor crew.. lol

She has to if she's going to join..
No she does not.

She could have an ability like Nami’s and do just fine. Like what has been said before, she managed to get into Baroque Works with her own strength. She’s not weak, you just might think that when comparing her to stronger people.

Nami, Sanji and Usopp prove that you don’t need a DF to be strong and survive in the New World.

Hey... I gave you some proof. She clearly was confident that she could handle it. However, she is also smart and knew she couldn't just attach CP-0 as she is a Princess and it would have ramifications for Alabasta.
Yeah i can show you a proof of Vivi punching Luffy, so what..
She got freed by someone..

No she does not.

She could have an ability like Nami’s and do just fine. Like what has been said before, she managed to get into Baroque Works with her own strength. She’s not weak, you just might think that when comparing her to stronger people.

Nami, Sanji and Usopp prove that you don’t need a DF to be strong and survive in the New World.
What ability, she's weak.. Only a Devil Fruit power at this point..

One Piece ran out of non Devil Fruit powers.. Yes she's weak and Nami is still weak without Zeus..
Nami didn’t even have Zeus until Whole Cake Island. She did fine up until that point.

Getting in Baroque Works.. Mr. 9 is the reference there.. She clearly got in because of Igaram.. lol
Do we know this for sure? Actually, wait, what do you mean “because of Igaram”?

You’re downplaying Vivi a lot here. We can’t say that she’s as weak as she may have been pre-timeskip because she’s only been shown at the Reverie so far. She could’ve trained a bit for those two years like the others did and we just don’t know about it yet.

Nami didn’t even have Zeus until Whole Cake Island. She did fine up until that point.

Do we know this for sure? Actually, wait, what do you mean “because of Igaram”?

You’re downplaying Vivi a lot here. We can’t say that she’s as weak as she may have been pre-timeskip because she’s only been shown at the Reverie so far. She could’ve trained a bit for those two years like the others did and we just don’t know about it yet.
I don't sign for this type of Vivi Wank.. I do believe with the current events that she will get back on the Strawhat crew, and she will eat a Devil Fruit.. That's more reasonable than saying she's strong, got Haki or a random power unrelated to Devil Fruits..

I don't sign for this type of Vivi Wank.. I do believe with the current events that she will get back on the Strawhat crew, and she will eat a Devil Fruit.. That's more reasonable than saying she's strong, got Haki or a random power unrelated to Devil Fruits..
What? It wasn’t…

I just don’t see what DF it could be that would fit her character. I still have a hard time believing that theory about her getting the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, I just can’t see it for some reason.

And if it’s not that, then what would it be? It’d probably have to be a new fruit of some sort.