Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Look man, One Piece ain’t that serious and this place sure as hell is not. I‘m sorry you are going through some irl stuff and do hope you‘ll sort that stuff out.

I don’t have or want any lapdogs, and never have done. If you’re going through some stuff with your friends on here that’s a shame, but I’m not involved in that.

It just is not the case I responded to your first post by calling it pathetic and dogshit. That ain’t true. I did say it, but it was a good few posts into a conversation that I did not start, and where I felt your tone had been annoying.

Having said that, you’re right, I don’t really think about people on the other side, because I personally don’t give a fuck about what people say on here to me, or online in general. I get a bit annoyed, fling some shit in pettiness then forget about it. That’s my approach, but it isn’t everyone’s, so yeah, you’re right, I should be more throughtful there. So with that in mind, I apologise for that. That’s my bad, especially for the “grow a pair“ response. That was thoughtless of me.

To reiterate the main point though- don’t do something fucking stupid because of an argument over the internet.
I really appreciate the post. I don't want to argue about the details. Truth is it was the irl stuff that really had me down, and sometimes when you're in that state it's something stupid that breaks you, like breaking a pencil or stubbing your toe. For me it was this argument. I'm doing a little better now, so don't worry about me.

I really appreciate the post. I don't want to argue about the details. Truth is it was the irl stuff that really had me down, and sometimes when you're in that state it's something stupid that breaks you, like breaking a pencil or stubbing your toe. For me it was this argument. I'm doing a little better now, so don't worry about me.
Oh, I see now.
Can relate to that tbh.

You know what? Fuck you. You even know what I'm going through, and you're going out of your way to dig up old posts to insult me over just to please your master.

@Garp the Fist I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this since you respected my request to leave me alone, but now I think it needs saying.

You tried to brand me as an asshole, despite most of the people who know me here seeing me as reasonable and respectful. Users like @Shepherd Jew Peter and @Kurozumi D. Trussop can attest to my efforts of peace making in the Yamato v Carrot war you mentioned. @CarrotForNakama and carrota guco (whose username I can't find) can attest that I frequently reach out to the other side after an argument to make peace. @Pot Goblin and @Rambles can tell you that I actually do often have respectful discussions with people who I disagree with.

Do you want to know why I responded to you with snark? It's because your first response to my initial point was to call me pathetic and my point dogshit, and my friends egged you on. You proceeded to spend two days calling me names and insulting me, while I never attacked you that way. I tried to respond strongly to you because I was hurt that my freinds didn't stick up for me when you insulted me and I didn't want to look even more stupid in front of them.

Since you clearly have no concept that there's a human being on the other side of the screen, let me tell you what I was going through irl during that time. I spent everything I had to fly to Brazil and visit my wife who I hadn't seen in 6 months. Partway through, I contracted typhoid and the hospitals didn't have the medicine to treat it. During those two days you were harrassing me, I was trying to find a way to pay for an early ticket home to get treatment and saying goodbye to my wife for who knows how long. I kept responding because I needed an escape and I wanted to just talk a little One Piece, but you made it very difficult to enjoy because I felt like I had to defend myself in front of my friends. Finally I asked you straight up to please stop insulting me.

I finally said goodbye, knowing I'll be alone without my wife until 2024 at least because I had no money left to fly, and it was literally on Brazillian Valentines day, which was supposed to be our first Valentines day together in person, planned for months. I was sitting in the terminal crying, and I decided to use my 30 minutes of free wifi to log in to worstgen and see if we could go back to a fun discussion instead of shit slinging because I needed some good news. Instead, you went on a giant tirade, cussing me out, telling me to go fuck myself, calling me pathetic dogshit, and telling everyone I was an asshole. And your response to my request to stop insulting me? "Grow a pair". I know I was annoying but I never talked anywhere close to that way to you. I never insulted you or called you names. You need to understand that your words matter, even on the internet. You need to understand that you're talking to human beings who might be going through some shit. People who are teetering on the edge, where one more "go fuck yourself" can push them over. And did my friends defend me? No. They went through my old posts to find more things to insult me over, because they're following your lead. This is what I meant when I said you need to set a better example.

Worst part is that maynard knows half of this and took up the mantle to keep insulting me anyway, because you're a leader here and you set that example.

Well you know what? You win. I'm done with this. I'm done with life. Go ahead and take your victory lap big man, you and your lapdogs succesfully pushed me over the edge. Congratulations.

I know no one cares enough to male a RIP thread for me, but I'd like to thank the people who talked to me like a person and gave me some good times chatting about One Piece, even when we disagreed. Especially @Shepherd Jew Peter , @Ravagerblade , @Devilbat , and @CarrotForNakama .

The majority of you who did nothing but spew poison with every post and fling shit at the slightest sign of disagreement, fuck you and rot in hell.

By ya'll
Damn, I’m sorry for your troubles. You are actually my favorite person on this forum. As you were the first to talk normally and respectfully, not just to me but to everyone as far as I could see.

@Garp the Fist while I agree that one piece is not that serious. It is still annoying as fuck when you come here to discuss one piece and one piece theories with people who share the same passion as you and all you get is people insulting you because you don’t share their same opinion on their favorite characters. And while I like that you can express your opinion here without being banned(cancelled) straight away, some things should be limited.

Look man, One Piece ain’t that serious and this place sure as hell is not. I‘m sorry you are going through some irl stuff and do hope you‘ll sort that stuff out.

I don’t have or want any lapdogs, and never have done. If you’re going through some stuff with your friends on here that’s a shame, but I’m not involved in that.

It just is not the case I responded to your first post by calling it pathetic and dogshit. That ain’t true. I did say it, but it was a good few posts into a conversation that I did not start, and where I felt your tone had been annoying.

Having said that, you’re right, I don’t really think about people on the other side, because I personally don’t give a fuck about what people say on here to me, or online in general. I get a bit annoyed, fling some shit in pettiness then forget about it. That’s my approach, but it isn’t everyone’s, so yeah, you’re right, I should be more throughtful there. So with that in mind, I apologise for that. That’s my bad, especially for the “grow a pair“ response. That was thoughtless of me.

To reiterate the main point though- don’t do something fucking stupid because of an argument over the internet.
It does take strength to openly admit a mistake, though.

Vivi will definately be in laughtale for sure. She will definately want to know Joyboy's message to lily.

I am inclining they might be lovers perhaps . I have a strong feeling Adam-eve vibe if you read old testament. Eve betraying gods by eating forbidden fruit agyer being tempted by serpent.

One piece as well be love story and regret from joyboy . I feel vivi joining would make sense .

Vivi will definately be in laughtale for sure. She will definately want to know Joyboy's message to lily.

I am inclining they might be lovers perhaps . I have a strong feeling Adam-eve vibe if you read old testament. Eve betraying gods by eating forbidden fruit agyer being tempted by serpent.

One piece as well be love story and regret from joyboy . I feel vivi joining would make sense .
Joyboy's message to Lily? Is this a new theory? Because that's definitely not from the manga.

Joyboy's message to Lily? Is this a new theory? Because that's definitely not from the manga.
At laugh tale most likely. Its just my headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

I've caught up, the old nakama thread has its nasty moments here and there, but god damn :tchpepe:

Neither this forum or the Internet is really that serious.

Regardless I wish him the best. Thanks for letting me in the cult 😉
I feel one piece as manga shouldnt be taken serious. I personally dont take care who joins.

Personally i feel the last one to join will not have enough bonding with the crew with finale coming up . Yamato , carrot or vivi they will have less time .

I personally think vivi will have more appearance considering FV is after her and her history with strawhat is long it makes sense .

Overall i wont go nuts if someone i dont like joins .

Last edited:
At laugh tale most likely. Its just my headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

I feel one piece as manga shouldnt be taken serious. I personally dont take care who joins.

Personally i feel the last one to join will not have enough bonding with the crew with finale coming up . Yamato , carrot or vivi they will have less time .

I personally think vivi will have more appearance considering FV is after her and her history with strawhat is long it makes sense .

Overall i wont go nuts if someone i dont like joins .
Honestly, this is the main thing that makes me doubt another new member. It's so late now, and the strawhats are always seperated these days. A newcomer might not feel like part of the group before the end. It's why characters like Law seem more likely to me, since they already bonded with the group. Vivi fits this too, but I doubt her for other reasons.