Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
You had a theory which stated based on certain arguments carrot will join....
Carrot joining was only my based hypothesis. My conclusion. I created this theory to explain things that were uncommon in Carrot's cases. Those things... are still uncommon.

Which means for us your theory was wrong because in manga she didn't join.
For you yes, for me, this theory actually allowed me to create a model of prediction for any other strawhat, something reliable enoug. And testable on each strawhats. My hypothesis was wrong indeed. But my model and the thing I remarked about Carrot are still holding up.

For example Carrot is still one of the background character who was linked the most with the strawhat. She is still the only character with a post besides the strawhat and is overall build like a strawhat. Those little things are not normal for a background character in One Piece. So there needs to be an explanation for their presence. My theory was first that Carrot is meant to join after Wano, this was proven wrong. Another theory that can't be disproven is that Oda changed is mindlast minute. I don't believe in that. I think that Carrot still has a shot, but later.

It's you who has to lay down proof regarding it
I have l layed down my proof already. I have proven how Carrot was build like a strawhat to a certain degree through storytelling (how an author work). Multiple time in multiple langage and in multiple ways. Now your job is to prove to me that I'm wrong. Which mean, to prove to me that Oda didn't in fact created Carrot like a strawhat. But that's impossible as he did... So you can't disprove this theory. So My conclusion might be wrong, but my reasonning still stands.
Post automatically merged:

Your theory and your conclusions and everything you say is wrong
Prove me wrong then. Prove me that Carrot wasn't build like a strawhat to a certain degree.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Carrot joining was only my based hypothesis. My conclusion. I created this theory to explain things that were uncommon in Carrot's cases. Those things... are still uncommon.

For you yes, for me, this theory actually allowed me to create a model of prediction for any other strawhat, something reliable enoug. And testable on each strawhats. My hypothesis was wrong indeed. But my model and the thing I remarked about Carrot are still holding up.

For example Carrot is still one of the background character who was linked the most with the strawhat. She is still the only character with a post besides the strawhat and is overall build like a strawhat. Those little things are not normal for a background character in One Piece. So there needs to be an explanation for their presence. My theory was first that Carrot is meant to join after Wano, this was proven wrong. Another theory that can't be disproven is that Oda changed is mindlast minute. I don't believe in that. I think that Carrot still has a shot, but later.

I have l layed down my proof already. I have proven how Carrot was build like a strawhat to a certain degree through storytelling (how an author work). Multiple time in multiple langage and in multiple ways. Now your job is to prove to me that I'm wrong. Which mean, to prove to me that Oda didn't in fact created Carrot like a strawhat. But that's impossible as he did... So you can't disprove this theory. So My conclusion might be wrong, but my reasonning still stands.

Prove me wrong then. Prove me that Carrot wasn't build like a strawhat to a certain degree.

Stay in bubble, Mr Wrongiko... I couldn't care less about it 🤷

My conclusion was washed away. My reasonning still stand for any potential strawhat.

Sure lol

You still don't understand how I work hehe

That's only your point of view.

So you are not talking about a plot hole here but an entierely new storyline that you would have loved to be added here.

This is not about Oda's mistakes its about your illegitimate expectations.

Only for Zoro fan bois

Its not a mistake if it was setup. But its not "a bit setup" here it was NOT setup AT ALL. This is the definition of a plot hole. At least if Carrot stays on Zou.
You treat everything you come up with as certain facts and reject every other idea when the story can’t yet prove or disprove them.

You’re not just annoying, you’re impossible to hold a decent conversation with.

Stay in bubble, Mr Wrongiko... I couldn't care less about it 🤷
You are starting to say a part of my name, there is improvment.

You treat everything you come up with as certain facts and reject every other idea when the story can’t yet prove or disprove them.
I only treat as fact storytelling facts.

You’re not just annoying, you’re impossible to hold a decent conversation with.
I'm the one who is able to move and change his point of view as I proved with Sigran. Until now, I've seen NONE OF YOU did it. I'm not the one who impossible to hold a decent conversation with.

Okay this thread is slowly turning into a mob fight against @Logiko...

I don't agree with the rules and pillars and point system (as a person whose job is connected to creating score cards I know how both important and pointless all those elaborate systems are, in the end there are 2-3 factors that actually matter), and I agree that Logik-0 can be quite annoying at times with "my logic was right, but somehow my prediction happened to be wrong", but this "everyone against one" situation is getting out of control.

Let's bury the hatchets and keep on with the memes until something nakama--worthy is happening in the chapter :optimistic:

I don't agree with the rules and pillars and point system (as a person whose job is connected to creating score cards I know how both important and pointless all those elaborate systems are, in the end there are 2-3 factors that actually matter), and I agree that Logik-0 can be quite annoying at times with "my logic was right, but somehow my prediction happened to be wrong", but this "everyone against one" situation is getting out of control.

Let's bury the hatchets and keep on with the memes until something nakama--worthy is happening in the chapter
Thanks this is cool.

But don't worry. this is gentle in comparison to what it was during the nakama war. Once it gets to the point of harrasment I'll call a mod. But right now, they are just attacking my arguments and don't understand why I don't back down.

I'm good. I can take it and quite like it. (But don't do that to another person, of course) I'm a special case that can actually take a punch.

People here need to open their mind and see that I'm a much bigger target than they think. And this can only be done by me not giving up. Once people see my argumentation as it really is, we will live in a paradise.

Let's bury the hatchets and keep on with the memes until something nakama--worthy is happening in the chapter :optimistic:
Ikr it's always Fraudloaded who starts these witch hunts

OK! Since characters that are build like a strawhat end up becoming strawhats. I’m going to use the story as point to prove that she was not build like one.

Secondly while she did travel with them on WCI her interactions with the crew is always formal and polite. The strawhats don’t talk to each other that politely. There is always banter between them.

Thirdly a character that gets build as a Nakama doesn’t get ignored for over 250 chapters. Especially since according to you she was supposed to join in Wano.

Lastly everything about her design, character, tells you that she is gonna be a character that will play a role in the story(or part of the story) but will not be a part of the MC’s close circle.

OK! Since characters that are build like a strawhat end up becoming strawhats. I’m going to use the story as point to prove that she was not build like one.
Oh!!! this is exciting!!

Secondly while she did travel with them on WCI her interactions with the crew is always formal and polite
Oopsie, wrong

There is always banter between them.
My point exactly lol

Thirdly a character that gets build as a Nakama doesn’t get ignored for over 250 chapters.
On what rule ? Can you prove that a rule was established that say that Candidate shouldn't be sidetrack for a bit ?

Especially since according to you she was supposed to join in Wano.
This was proven wrong

Lastly everything about her design, character, tells you that she is gonna be a character that will play a role in the story(or part of the story) but will not be a part of the MC’s close circle.
That's actually the opposite. Carrot design, symbolism and characterization proves that she is build like a strawhat. indeed only strawhats and VERY FEW character gets this level of symbolic reach.

Is that all ??

For a bit? An entire arc is a bit?
how about you give me an example when the strawhats got sidetracked? Especially in the arc they joint?
An entire arc is a bit yes.

how about you give me an example when the strawhats got sidetracked? Especially in the arc they joint?
Carrot didn't join so this is irrelevant. The point is to affirm that she was build like a strawhat in whole cake, not in Wano.

Okay :wellwell:

I do agree with you, but I have a feeling that some people (Logiko included) actually enjoy it somehow.

We could try to divert the conversation somehow and hope that others would focus on that... . But I have no clue what we could initiate. :josad: