Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Who knows! Although Magma vs Ice round 2 would be fun to see, and if it's a part of SHP vs BBP, at least it won't be off-panelled!
I still think Film Z was setting up Akainu to do what Z did, and try to destroy the new world with volcanic eruption.

If you look at Strong World, Shiki's plan is literally what happens in Wano. Pirate takes over a country with a 20 year plan, the people are poisoned as a result, and their land is taken over by crazy mutant beasts. The pirate recruits other pirates to join their crew, and final fight takes place on a floating island with a giant palace inspired by Japanese architecture.

Shiki's main goal was to destroy the East Blue to show that the world was a place of war, through both dropping islands and using animals changed through an experimental drug, SIQ.

I think Z is foreshadowing Akainu trying to destroy the entire New World. What would trigger this?

What triggered Z? His family being killed.

If Hibari is actually Akainu's daughter, there's a chance she is killed/kidnapped at some point to force Akainu's hand.

I still think Film Z was setting up Akainu to do what Z did, and try to destroy the new world with volcanic eruption.

If you look at Strong World, Shiki's plan is literally what happens in Wano. Pirate takes over a country with a 20 year plan, the people are poisoned as a result, and their land is taken over by crazy mutant beasts. The pirate recruits other pirates to join their crew, and final fight takes place on a floating island with a giant palace inspired by Japanese architecture.

Shiki's main goal was to destroy the East Blue to show that the world was a place of war, through both dropping islands and using animals changed through an experimental drug, SIQ.

I think Z is foreshadowing Akainu trying to destroy the entire New World. What would trigger this?

What triggered Z? His family being killed.

If Hibari is actually Akainu's daughter, there's a chance she is killed/kidnapped at some point to force Akainu's hand.
Now, I am getting Akainu-Kuma-vibes.

Oda introduces Akainu's daughter (assuming Hibari is his daughter) in Egghead's arc, and also ties Akainu to Kuma with their fight in Mary Geoise.

It would be tragic to find out that Akainu has been opposing the WG/Gorosei for a long time, but has had his daughter held over his head as collateral.

Aokiji already froze Hibari, now I want him to kidnap her to bring about Akainu vs Aokiji part 2.

Akainu's issues with the Gorosei are very underrated in this story, I honestly think Akainu is reaching his breaking point. Akainu was so pissed at the Gorosei during Dressrosa was because he thought if he became Fleet Admiral, he could actually control justice.

There are so many places Oda can take Akainu's character. I think Akainu hates the Celestial Dragons just as much as Garp, but realizes that opposing them leads to nothing good.

Oda introduces Akainu's daughter (assuming Hibari is his daughter) in Egghead's arc, and also ties Akainu to Kuma with their fight in Mary Geoise.

It would be tragic to find out that Akainu has been opposing the WG/Gorosei for a long time, but has had his daughter held over his head as collateral.

Aokiji already froze Hibari, now I want him to kidnap her to bring about Akainu vs Aokiji part 2.

Akainu's issues with the Gorosei are very underrated in this story, I honestly think Akainu is reaching his breaking point. Akainu was so pissed at the Gorosei during Dressrosa was because he thought if he became Fleet Admiral, he could actually control justice.

There are so many places Oda can take Akainu's character. I think Akainu hates the Celestial Dragons just as much as Garp, but realizes that opposing them leads to nothing good.
I still feel like Akainu is built as the Elbaf villain. Honestly I feel like with how eggheads shaping up Elbaf is basically going to be an extinction tournament where the Gorosei and Holy Knights are going to go and kill Luffys crew and the Elbaf giants leading to a huge Luffy + Revs vs Sakazuki + Gorosei + Holy Knights

Bonney fruit not the Toki toki no mi, friendship with Bonney ended
I wonder if there were multiple generations of Devil Fruits? So, Monet's Snow Fruit was the precursor to Aokiji's Fruit, Ace's Fruit was the precursor to Akainu's Fruit, the Ball Fruit is a precursor to Buggy's Fruit.

The Toshi Toshi no Mi is the inferior version of the Toki Toki no Mi, the same way the original Pacifista are weaker than the Mark III//Seraphim.

So, we'd have Zoans come first, then Paramecia, then Logia, which is why Vegapunk can create artificial Zoans, but not Paramecia without the green blood, and can't make Artifical Logia Fruits.

I'm still trying to figure out who will get Toki's Fruit. Ohhhhhhhhh, wait, it should be Hiyori.

Kuma dies in magma=Akainu W
I still feel like Akainu is built as the Elbaf villain. Honestly I feel like with how eggheads shaping up Elbaf is basically going to be an extinction tournament where the Gorosei and Holy Knights are going to go and kill Luffys crew and the Elbaf giants leading to a huge Luffy + Revs vs Sakazuki + Gorosei + Holy Knights
You really have the best analytical posts on this site

I wonder if there were multiple generations of Devil Fruits? So, Monet's Snow Fruit was the precursor to Aokiji's Fruit, Ace's Fruit was the precursor to Akainu's Fruit, the Ball Fruit is a precursor to Buggy's Fruit.

The Toshi Toshi no Mi is the inferior version of the Toki Toki no Mi, the same way the original Pacifista are weaker than the Mark III//Seraphim.

So, we'd have Zoans come first, then Paramecia, then Logia, which is why Vegapunk can create artificial Zoans, but not Paramecia without the green blood, and can't make Artifical Logia Fruits.

I'm still trying to figure out who will get Toki's Fruit. Ohhhhhhhhh, wait, it should be Hiyori.

???

Any way you look at it, the toshi toshi is a much better fruit than toki toki. Unless you like travelling to the future.

???

Any way you look at it, the toshi toshi is a much better fruit than toki toki. Unless you like travelling to the future.
Yeah, Toshi has way more practical application. Honestly, age and time aren't similar powers like snow and ice imo. They do completely different things. A better example would be the kilo kilo fruit and the ton ton fruit. That's just a direct upgrade.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I don't think Oda has straight rules about this since like half of the zoans are redudant.

Oh you're a allassaurs isntead of t-rex, what's the diference? Noone, we both turn into dinossaurs and get stronger in some vague way.

:kayneshrug:
Actually that may not be true, considering we saw king and queen using those weird powers they mentioned how "that's how dinosaurs hunted in the past" which became a huge meme. It could be safe to assume other ancient zoan have some weird powers like that too, depending on the model :zorothink: