Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Well, yes and no, I never bought death flags for Jinbe, I have seen none for Yamato, and Kinemon is kinda Karoo copy cat to me tbh, at certain point in Wano I was more surprised that some Scabbards did die as I was expecting all of them to survive.
Kuma here gives me more of WB vibes, the person whose condition is so bad that he's kinda beyond saving, that's why I am 80% convinced he will cease to exist as Kuma we all know.
I think Oda showing us that Kuma's leg has been hurt by Akainu could have negative consequences in the future. Oda could easily use it to build up some tension to make the situation more dire. Just a feeling.

I hope Kuma survives, though. 😊
Post automatically merged:

I'm feeling smoker today. Anyone want to do a smoker train this week?
Do you want to vote?

I'm feeling smoker today. Anyone want to do a smoker train this week?
Do you want to vote?
Sorry the only real Nakama train is Lucci4Nakama this week and next week and the week after that until he joins
:kata:

''After his life changing defeat Saturn betrays the Gorosei and finally chases after his dreams'' 😂😂
And that is? :pepapoo:

Agreed. We already have Brook. Having another dead person on the crew would be repetitive.
This!!! :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
I think Oda showing us that Kuma's leg has been hurt by Akainu could have negative consequences in the future. Oda could easily use it to build up some tension to make the situation more dire. Just a feeling.

I hope Kuma survives, though. 😊

Do you want to vote?

Do you want to vote?

:kata:

And that is? :pepapoo:

This!!! :gokulaugh:
Kuma losing a leg isn't a huge deal for him, since his fastest movement comes from using his hands.

The head might be a bit more of a problem, honestly.

Is Kuma really that fucked up from Akainu? I feel like it's just anime damage. Luffy got a giant hole through his stomach from Katakuri and then he was fine an hour later.
Lost a good chunk of his head and at least a foot. If Kuma hadn't escaped, he would have been killed, IMO.

Doesn't change his Nakama status, though, since his memories still exist and can be put into S-Bear.

Lost a good chunk of his head and at least a foot. If Kuma hadn't escaped, he would have been killed, IMO.

Doesn't change his Nakama status, though, since his memories still exist and can be put into S-Bear.
I'm looking at the images again, and it definitely doesn't look like life threatening injuries to me, at least by one piece standards. Luffy's taken worse and healed completely. He's also part mechanical now and we don't know what parts of him are even still biological. There may be nothing at all wrong with him that can't be easily repaired by Vegapunk even if the damage does last. That leg also doesn't look like it was destroyed, I don't see any damage at all there.