Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
HoHomato stans are like intolorant lawn pricks. Who the hell do they think they are? They need toi kiss someone ass before they go making demands of others. These losers always talk about getting mad at other because some people put their agenda up front. These are the type of lonely loser pricks that see 2 girls kissing in the park and say things like "I'm not harassing you because you're gay, I'm harassing you because you're being gay too loudly".

These losers need to lick ass. :gokulaugh:

Had a nasty case of vertigo these last few days but I'm back and trolling harder than ever. How have you losers been?:moonwalk:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
i miss her. i like cute cheerful girls and i need that....why do shonen authors hate genki girls. why do i only get them in shojo fuk

HoHomato stans are like intolorant lawn pricks. Who the hell do they think they are? They need toi kiss someone ass before they go making demands of others. These losers always talk about getting mad at other because some people put their agenda up front. These are the type of lonely loser pricks that see 2 girls kissing in the park and say things like "I'm not harassing you because you're gay, I'm harassing you because you're being gay too loudly".

Had a nasty case of vertigo these last few days but I'm back and trolling harder than ever. How have you losers been?:moonwalk:
:okay:

@Warback careful there, spoilers discussion belong to spoilers section, otherwise this thread will be locked every time the spoilers are out 😶

As for the past chapter... I wonder who saved Caribou when the Sunny got underwater, as a DF user he'd be unable to win
Barrels float. I doubt he’s in any more danger than Luffy was at the beginning of the series.

Okay, time to be a little more serious. I just don't understand why the panel where Yamato explains her logic to luffy for sailing didn't set off a few red flags. Luffy didn't even acknowledge it. Wano was the longest arc in the whole series, oda even said it was suppose to be done last year. This arc was only suppose to last 3 years. She never interacted with anyone and didn't showcase a real role. Nami navigated, Ussop sniped, Chopper healed, Zoro Zoro'd, Sanji Cooked, Jinbei steered the ship, Brook played music, Robin read the graphs. Some people told me she was suppose to brew beer or something. They could just buy beer and store it for later. Practically everyone is a combatant on the ship. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting but Yamato does nothing that says she can contribute. I saw this major flaw, I saw this and said nothing. The best it got was me threatening to reveal it if the insults didn't calm down. I am seriously in deep thought. Is it better to never allow stupidity? It is better to cut the root of a problem early by being critical?

Doing great! Currently on vacation and you? How are you? Anything interesting going on in your life?

Okay, time to be a little more serious. I just don't understand why the panel where Yamato explains her logic to luffy for sailing didn't set off a few red flags. Luffy didn't even acknowledge it. Wano was the longest arc in the whole series, oda even said it was suppose to be done last year. This arc was only suppose to last 3 years. She never interacted with anyone and didn't showcase a real role. Nami navigated, Ussop sniped, Chopper healed, Zoro Zoro'd, Sanji Cooked, Jinbei steered the ship, Brook played music, Robin read the graphs. Some people told me she was suppose to brew beer or something. They could just buy beer and store it for later. Practically everyone is a combatant on the ship. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting but Yamato does nothing that says she can contribute. I saw this major flaw, I saw this and said nothing. The best it got was me threatening to reveal it if the insults didn't calm down. I am seriously in deep thought. Is it better to never allow stupidity? It is better to cut the root of a problem early by being critical?
Well aparently they also have to have some sort of connection to the villain of the arc and Luffy defeating that villain resolves their issue (like with Yamato and Kaido).

However when you take in account:

- not interactign with any SH besides Luffy
- not having a role
- having ties to the main villain of the arc
- the villain being defeated resolves some of their character conflict

That's a perfect model for a princess of the arc character, not a SH (as some people sugested), Vivi, Rebbeca these characters fit these descriptions to a T. So the writing was on the wall that Yamato was just another princess plunked out of nowhere to be honest.