Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Oh dear already seeing VegaPunkforNakama really take off after this chapter :milaugh:
So now our main contestants are Bonney vs Vegapunk (the real one?) 😁

Bonney:
- already bonding and fitting with the crew, just like Carrot
- tragic past
- a long awaited female, and a different personality
- has a connection to Sabo
- a little hazy on that, but didn't Luffy call her by her name?

Vegapunk (the real one):
- needs protection from WG and SH will 200% help him out
- great potential for not just one, but many sad stories!
- let's get real, aside from Nami & Robin the crew repels ladies, b/c 1) they are not strong enough and 2) Sanji & Brook creep them out. That's why a powerhouse who can command Mecha sea beasts is obviously a better fit!
- oh yeah, and while Bonney has no role, we totally need a scientist on the crew, and Vegapunk can also teach Franky & Usopp some amazing stuff!

Let the war begin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: no, I haven't forgotten about Waribou, but there is a possibility of him drifting away in his barrel somewhere, as he's not seen in the chapter, and in the previous one Sunny got submerged underwater, and we haven't seen anyone fetch the dude. Caribou bros, stay strong, the barrel will save the swamp guy!!!

Last edited:

Bonney:
- tragic past

Vegapunk (the real one):
- let's get real, aside from Nami & Robin the crew repels ladies, b/c 1) they are not strong enough and 2) Sanji & Brook creep them out. That's why a powerhouse who can command Mecha sea beasts is obviously a better fit!
- oh yeah, and while Bonney has no role, we totally need a scientist on the crew, and Vegapunk can also teach Franky & Usopp some amazing stuff!

Edit: no, I haven't forgotten about Waribou, but there is a possibility of him drifting away in his barrel somewhere, as he's not seen in the chapter, and in the previous one Sunny got submerged underwater, and we haven't seen anyone fetch the dude. Caribou bros, stay strong, the barrel will save the swamp guy!!!
How dare you :lusalty: need to Stay strong when he not even real danger to begin with :seriously:

Bonney:
- tragic past

Vegapunk (the real one):

Caribou's the only one who has an actual chance to join the SHs. The other 2 are troll choices.

Caribou's the only one who has an actual chance to join the SHs. The other 2 are troll choices.
B-but we haven't seen his tragic backstory yet... While he fits obviously required criteria such as having an important role (someone needs to store food for Luffy), knowing Luffy's dream, and finally being a logia in the crew, we haven't seen him for a while, and we don't know what's happening to him rn.

Or... maybe he wants to talk to Vegapunk about Pluton and we're getting 2 nakamas? :willsmith:

Bro if Bonney or Vegapunk actually join i'm quiting this manga.

But this sounds more like rats fighting for the last scrap of gonky watery moldy crumb of bread left out, these options are so bad it's beyond memery.

All Stussy needs is a tragic backstory, and she'll be looking like mighty fine Namaka bait.

Would be way more fun if Stussy turned out to be a ridiculous sadist or something, though. Like, a real lethal killer, who doesn't play around, but uses her charms to lower her enemy's guards, then mercilessly ruins them.

missing my girlypop

\

catdedcatdedcatded
Oda was like:

-Let me introduce a character to sail with the SH for no reason
-Let me draw 13 cats in a chapter cover to represent the SHs
-Let me draw the SHs as chinese zodiac animals but have a dog a rabbit and a dragon left
-Let me paint luffy as a Jesus Christ figure and not have him have 12 apostles
-Let me give BB crew the name titanic, when there's 13 Titans just has there are 13 olympian gods
-Let me call only Luffy's crew, Mugiwara Ichimi (which is wordplay for 1 3 ) instead of kaizuko like every other pirate crew
-Let me have the Sunny have a massive 1 and 3 (docks) riding around the sea
-Let me introduce a character that has a dog devil fruit and shes competing with the rabbit mink in nakama wars
-Let me have this character with a dog devil fruit want to join Luffy's crew
-Let me introduce a stoaway gag with this character and make her predecessors stoaway twice
-Let me have Chopper call her little sister
-Let me depicte her doing a lookout role, able to jump 100 meters in the air not needing to sleep in normal schedules and give her binoculars
-Let me give her Pedro's will to get RP, join the PK and help Luffy bring the Dawn
-Let me give her a shit king role at the end that has nothing to do with anything
-Let me give her no goodbye and give her an air of uncertainty
-Let me draw barrels for 3 chapters after

What you think any of those characters could join ? What made you think that?:kayneshrug: