Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
GIVE ME VIVI WITH CAT EARS, ODA! VIVI WITH A TAIL, LET'S GET IT, WHOOOOOOOOO!
I thought Kuma's bear ears have something to do with Paw Paw devil fruit too, but then someone said he always had them it's just Kuma's hair and you know what now I think it's exactly as simple as that lol. When Kuma was a kid he was shaved, so we couldn't see them.

Last edited:
I thought Kuma's bear ears have something to do with Paw Paw devil fruit too, but then someone said he always had them it's just Kuma's hair and you know what now I think it's exactly as simple as that lol. When Kuma was a kid he was shaved, so we couldn't see them.

Naaaah its different colour with his hair and even have different inner ear colour too, he not gonna cut hole in his hat if its only for hair, neko vivi agenda is strong now

Naaaah its different colour with his hair and even have different inner ear colour too, he not gonna cut hole in his hat if its only for hair, neko vivi agenda is strong now
One piece has a lot of crazy designs that doesn't make much sense tbf. If that was a df powers the ears would have appeared the moment he eat the devil fruit I think. But he was living as kid with Ginny for a while and there was a paw but no ears, why? I think the bear ears are there because Kuma's name is literally a "bear" in Japanese. Or maybe Kuma started wearing the ears (whatever they are) because of the cute nickname "Kumachi" Ginny gave him, to make her happy? There is just too much inconsistency for me to be sure it's the devil fruit.

One piece has a lot of crazy designs that doesn't make much sense tbf. If that was a df powers the ears would have appeared the moment he eat the devil fruit I think. But he was living as kid with Ginny for a while and there was a paw but no ears, why? I think the bear ears are there because Kuma's name is literally a "bear" in Japanese. Or maybe Kuma started wearing the ears (whatever they are) because of the cute nickname "Kumachi" Ginny gave him, to make her happy? There is just too much inconsistency for me to be sure it's the devil fruit.
I think Oda drew Kuma before he finalised the Minks being a thing and if you take a look at east blue / pre ts you'll see a couple characters with unexplained animal features, eg Merry, Mohji etc..

A scene of Vivi in front of the Wapol hole transitioning into the scene of Bonney in front of Kuma's memory is not foreshadowing.

Or do all the previous transitions ahead of that one count as foreshadowing too? Are Koby, Law, Kidd and Sabo also involved? Cause the sequence doesn't start with Vivi.
Welp I guess you're not acquainted with the nikyu theory wich follows the strawhats DF patterns
And vivi and kuma share the same month 2/02 vivi 2/09 kuma how many mores proofs do you want

Welp I guess you're not acquainted with the nikyu theory wich follows the strawhats DF patterns
And vivi and kuma share the same month 2/02 vivi 2/09 kuma how many mores proofs do you want
So because they have birthdays in the same month, this proves that Kuma will die and Vivi will get his devil fruit, got it. We're at a new level of nonsense here. Every argument for Vivi joining the crew is just headcannon and making stuff up.

So because they have birthdays in the same month, this proves that Kuma will die and Vivi will get his devil fruit, got it. We're at a new level of nonsense here. Every argument for Vivi joining the crew is just headcannon and making stuff up.
Not just a same month but the date 2 and 9=nikyu but hey this is just fun theory, why are you so fast to deny and dicredit it? Are you somehow afraid this would be true?

Aren't most birthdays fan inventions that Oda made official because he doesn't care about the characters' birthdays?

Quick, let's find every character born on the second day of a month and push for them getting Kuma's fruit :fujilaugh:

Sanji, Jinbei, Garp, Yassop, and the other Vinsmoke brothers all born on the 2nd, Killer has the same birthday as Vivi, I guess he's confirmed getting the Paw Paw fruit:finally:
To bad killer is with kidd in the bottom of the sea
:rolaugh:

But hey, its okay its just fun trivia theory, maybe next time you would be more convienced when they release more real and believable proof like towel merchandise or something~

The nikyu pattron is in a sbs

And every argument for vivi joining it's actually factual
1.Op YouTube official channel

2.She has a color like the rest of the crew
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ksuh9e White
3.if you have read or seen the op school spinoff she appears as a part of the team
4.with her current status in the manga she can't go back to her country because is target and the wg is looking for her morgans or wapol won't keep her forever the only place for her to be safe is with her crewmates till they defeat the evil organization

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

Using the anime colorings with Kuma is a little tricky, because Oda originally had his coat as orange and the anime made it black. Soooooo.... yeah.

Hopefully Oda clarifies this at some point.