Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Someone who pledges to sail under Luffy indefinitely as his subordinate and make getting him to laughtale their primary goal.
Agree on that.
Vivi will likely join, but will be treated as a guest and not a subordinate like before, her primary goal will be to take down the WG not to help Luffy, and she will have to preface it with "just until it's safe to return to Alabasta.
Sound like your personal headcanon for me.
What do you see as the difference between Vivi and Kinemon, Momo, or Law if she only sails with them for one arc and then leaves? Surely you can't be saying just having a stronger connection with them makes her a Strawhat, because then Sabo is at least 90% probably joining too, likely Garp as well.
your first question and second one are not related at all but i give my opinion on that.the difference is motivation
1.) kinemon motivation is momo, like he said he attack luffy if he hurt momo (no nakama material)
2.) Momo want to be the next leader and want luffy to stay with him in wano instead (no nakama material)
3.) Law is also want to find one piece, have friendly rivalry with luffy ( no nakama material)
4.) Despite wanna save her country,Vivi also want to see the world but she choose not too at that moment (end alabasta).her story could ended up there, but oda choose to make the promise scene and show her heart still longing for the sea (begining of reverie).
Remember, she is the base template for every female candidate we debate here (carrot/wanna see the world, yamato/stay behind for country, stussy/spy that work against evil org and bonney/want to save or revenge to goverment that killed her father)

and for sabo and garp, we both know that stupid and you just randomly throw that name for arguing sake. When garp say he want to do any pirate related stuff? And sabo? What make you say he has stronger relation ship with sh? Just cause he luffy brother? Just from percentage base, 7/10 current sh already met and talk with vivi but only 4/10 of sh met and talk with sabo. So yeah thats my answer.

Agree on that.
Sound like your personal headcanon for me.
Fair enough

your first question and second one are not related at all but i give my opinion on that.the difference is motivation
1.) kinemon motivation is momo, like he said he attack luffy if he hurt momo (no nakama material)
2.) Momo want to be the next leader and want luffy to stay with him in wano instead (no nakama material)
3.) Law is also want to find one piece, have friendly rivalry with luffy ( no nakama material)
4.) Despite wanna save her country,Vivi also want to see the world but she choose not too at that moment (end alabasta).her story could ended up there, but oda choose to make the promise scene and show her heart still longing for the sea (begining of reverie).
But Vivi's motivation would be 100% to take down the world government and make Alabasta safe. Are you actually suggesting she'll abandon Alabasta to become a pirate? Because that's legit as dumb as croco mom.

Remember, she is the base template for every female candidate we debate here (carrot/wanna see the world, yamato/stay behind for country, stussy/spy that work against evil org and bonney/want to save or revenge to goverment that killed her father)
Oda has like 3 female characters that he recycles. You can say the same thing for Nami and Robin.

and for sabo and garp, we both know that stupid and you just randomly throw that name for arguing sake. When garp say he want to do any pirate related stuff? And sabo? What make you say he has stronger relation ship with sh? Just cause he luffy brother? Just from percentage base, 7/10 current sh already met and talk with vivi but only 4/10 of sh met and talk with sabo. So yeah thats my answer.
That was me giving you the benefit of the doubt, assuming you weren't suggesting Vivi abandons Alabasta. If she's joining for the final war and then leaving, that's not much different than Garp joining for one arc after Luffy rescues him from Blackbeard or Sabo sailing with them for the final war. Also yes, Sabo is 1000% more important to the strawhats because he's Luffy's brother, are you serious? Who cares if Jinbei knows him, Luffy's the one who matters when it comes to characters joining the crew. If you're saying she'll just join for one arc, that's no different than those scenarios, except that Luffy cares way less about her than Sabo or Garp.

Law is also want to find one piece
No Law doesn't want to find one piece.:seriously: He wants to know what Corazon died for (what is Law's life purpose as a D). Luffy's dream doesn't clash with Law's, he can have all the one pieces he wants Law won't care.
I still see so many people mistakingly believe Law wants OP or PK title sometimes I wish Oda made a power point presentation about it or something :catcry:

But Vivi's motivation would be 100% to take down the world government
what the difference with bonney now?
Are you actually suggesting she'll abandon Alabasta to become a pirate?
She already think about it before? Even her father and retainer thought she would leave. That what make she cry during goodbye, cause she really want to go but situation make her choose not too. The difference between her and yamato is yamato seems fine with her decision therefore she say goodbye with smile. I dont know why this simple concept is very hard to grasp.
Oda has like 3 female characters that he recycles. You can say the same thing for Nami and Robin.
Thats why nami robin and vivi would be a nakama
:goyea:

That was me giving you the benefit of the doubt, assuming you weren't suggesting Vivi abandons Alabasta.
When alabasta is save without world goverment threat, what the reason to hold her back right now? What make you think she cant go visit sometimes? Are you implying that sanji would never go back to baratie etc?
If she's joining for the final war and then leaving, that's not much different than Garp joining for one arc after Luffy rescues him from Blackbeard
another headcanon
Sabo sailing with them for the final war.
you love headcanon arent you?
Also yes, Sabo is 1000% more important to the strawhats because he's Luffy's brother, are you serious? Who cares if Jinbei knows him, Luffy's the one who matters when it comes to characters joining the crew. If you're saying she'll just join for one arc, that's no different than those scenarios, except that Luffy cares way less about her than Sabo or Garp.
I dunno where you get your headcanon from but the recent anime ep/before egghead chapter is showing luffy care about vivi enough to almost start marineford 2.0 if zoro not stop him there, even zoro make vivi to ace comparison so yeah i dont think 1000% is correct.
:kayneshrug:
No Law doesn't want to find one piece.:seriously: He wants to know what Corazon died for (what is Law's life purpose as a D). Luffy's dream doesn't clash with Law's, he can have all the one pieces he wants Law won't care.
I still see so many people mistakingly believe Law wants OP or PK title sometimes I wish Oda made a power point presentation about it or something :catcry:
uups my bad~
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Well just remember this scene so i gonna post it, are there any nakama candidate here who say line similar to this? If not then i guess the reserved spot is taken~

Last edited:
She already think about it before? Even her father and retainer thought she would leave. That what make she cry during goodbye, cause she really want to go but situation make her choose not too. The difference between her and yamato is yamato seems fine with her decision therefore she say goodbye with smile. I dont know why this simple concept is very hard to grasp.
And with that, this conversation is over. If you actually think Vivi is going to abandon Alabasta to stay with Luffy, you're running on 100% pure bias and 0% reason. That takes the cake for the most braindead take on Worstgen. No point in arguing with someone so blinded by bias.

Also, you clearly have no understanding of Vivi as a character, so I really have no idea why you even like her so much.

And with that, this conversation is over. If you actually think Vivi is going to abandon Alabasta to stay with Luffy, you're running on 100% pure bias and 0% reason. That takes the cake for the most braindead take on Worstgen. No point in arguing with someone so blinded by bias.
You use word "abandon" to make it sound more dramatic. Cant believe nami abandon coco village after she sacrifce herself to save the villager i bet she doesnt care about them at all,am i right? Maybe i am biased in favor of her join, or maybe you also biased in favor of her not join? We never know.
Also, you clearly have no understanding of Vivi as a character, so I really have no idea why you even like her so much.
The way you talk about someone doesnt have true understanding about some charachter, why it sound like what Carrot4nakama would say?

Anyway yeah, lets just watch and see

Last edited:
And with that, this conversation is over. If you actually think Vivi is going to abandon Alabasta to stay with Luffy,
See this is the issue she is not abandon but she can't go back the wg is looking for her and Alabasta her house is the main target and morgans can't keep her because is also dangerous for him we saw how easy wh agents infiltrate in his newspaper bussines

See this is the issue she is not abandon but she can't go back the wg is looking for her and Alabasta her house is the main target and morgans can't keep her because is also dangerous for him we saw how easy wh agents infiltrate in his newspaper bussines
And if Morgan’s is in danger he’ll just go hide at emptee bluffs since he’s already allies with a yonko crew in cross guild?

You use word "abandon" to make it sound more dramatic. Cant believe nami abandon coco village after she sacrifce herself to save the villager i bet she doesnt care about them at all,am i right? Maybe i am biased in favor of her join, or maybe you also biased in favor of her not join? We never know.

The way you talk about someone doesnt have true understanding about some charachter, why it sound like what Carrot4nakama would say?

Anyway yeah, lets just watch and see
Nami wasn't a damn queen, she just lived there. Vivi running off to be a pirate would absolutely be abandoning her country because she has a responsibility to her people.

And her entire character from beginning to end was about her love for her people. If you really can't see that, then yeah, you don't understand Vivi. It's like saying in the current arc that if Kuma survives he should abandon Bonney on Egghead to sail with Luffy.

And you think he is going to hide forever when he has a bussines to run?
Most likely hearing what luffy is about to do they'll head to egghead
He doesn’t need to be at egghead to tell the story. He showed that already when someone told him what was going on While he’s far far away.

Morgan’s isn’t just going to drop Vivi off with the straw hats that would be to convenient after oda made Kobras final wish to be for Sabo to find her and luffy

I agree with this. That's why she'll absolutely sail with them until Alabasta is safe. My argument is that that's no different than the first time she sailed with them as a temporary ally. Vivifornakama is saying she won't go back to Alabasta even after it's safe and just be a pirate permenantly. That's what I'm calling abandoning alabasta.

I agree with this. That's why she'll absolutely sail with them until Alabasta is safe. My argument is that that's no different than the first time she sailed with them as a temporary ally. Vivifornakama is saying she won't go back to Alabasta even after it's safe and just be a pirate permenantly. That's what I'm calling abandoning alabasta.
Lol this dude is worried vivi would still join SH in two piece, cant make this shit up.

Ah okay but anyways if this is the case she is staying with them till the wg is defeated then wich it is EOS

The whole strawhat crew is temporary. Realistically, she can't return to Alabasta now, she won't be safe there and he only options rn really are either staying with the Revos or rejoining the SHs

Lol this dude is worried vivi would still join SH in two piece, cant make this shit up.
I have no idea what this means, but apparantly you have no counter to my argument except to deflect.
Ah okay but anyways if this is the case she is staying with them till the wg is defeated then wich it is EOS
But by that logic, anyone who sails with them during the final arc is a strawhat, which is why I brought up Sabo and Garp, because they could easily be in the same position.
The whole strawhat crew is temporary.
Headcannon. That's why I think Vivi for nakama is so dumb, it relies entirely on headcannon theories like the strawhats disbanding at the end and Vivi getting Kuma's fruit. There's nothing that has actually happened in the story that points to her joining, just theories people made up because she came back into the story.

I have no idea what this means, but apparantly you have no counter to my argument except to deflect.
said someone who their only defence is
"Hurr Durr your agument is asenine cause i think it is!!!"
Throw bunch of strawman and headcanon and then
"your take is braindead, i discredit your argument and end conversation cause i know im right"

Counter my argument first instead of running and deflecting Mr.Discreditor