Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm bringing the Stussy train back. Despite death flags, there's no way she actually dies here. She still has unrevealed devil fruit powers, an unexplored relationship with Vegapunk who she doesn't know is dead, and an unknown backstory as a clone growing up in MADS. She's also very closely connected with Ms Bakkin and Weavil who are still being saved for a future arc, and she's the only logical choice to inherit Vegapunk's will and dream to find the eternal energy source to achieve world peace. It makes much more sense for Lucci to stay behind instead if he turns against the gorosei for not sparing Kaku. I'm still of the mindset that egghead is the last call for new nakama, but there's still a very small chance she could be a Robin situation and join before her main story.
I believe Lucci will save her

Or a succubus!

3- Oda doesn't care about Carrot, just like the last 200 chapters.
Tbh I expect either a panel or even a cover story appearance with her, she was fairly popular even after her arc has ended, and Oda keeps giving us a lot of reactions from people we haven't seen for a long long time (like Paulie or Kaya).
So Oda might not care much, but he still might give us a glimpse of where she is, and for shit and giggles I kinda want Carrot and Yamato to get along really well, because it would be such an irony compared to the fan wars.

Or a succubus!

Tbh I expect either a panel or even a cover story appearance with her, she was fairly popular even after her arc has ended, and Oda keeps giving us a lot of reactions from people we haven't seen for a long long time (like Paulie or Kaya).
So Oda might not care much, but he still might give us a glimpse of where she is, and for shit and giggles I kinda want Carrot and Yamato to get along really well, because it would be such an irony compared to the fan wars.
I really wish Oda had gone into more detail about what Stussy is, even in a simple introductory box. We'll prob be forced to wait until the eventual SBS post or 200 chapters for a vague allusion.

Like are she and Miss Bukkin vampires or succubi? Is it because of a devil fruit, Vegapunk modification or are they a race that was driven to extinction by the CD? Probably a bit excessive but I personally hope its the latter since too many things in OP lately have been explained away as tech modifications rather than being natural parts of the world.

Lucci is joining
Don't think I will trust you, Mr StabbidyBackstab! :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Hey @Mr. Reloaded: What do you think was the purpose of the fight between Lucci and Zoro, now that Zoro is seemingly in sight with Brook shouting over to him and Jinbe? It has not delayed the group, since they did have to wait for Edison to expand the clouds anyway. It did not stall Zoro and Jinbe for the fight with Saturn, as the elder clearly had other things to do than to fight the SHPs... .:ihaha:

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on

Hey @Mr. Reloaded: What do you think was the purpose of the fight between Lucci and Zoro, now that Zoro is seemingly in sight with Brook shouting over to him and Jinbe? It has not delayed the group, since they did have to wait for Edison to expand the clouds anyway. It did not stall Zoro and Jinbe for the fight with Saturn, as the elder clearly had other things to do than to fight the SHPs... .:ihaha:
My mind is ruined by Tiktok memes on YouTube

I thought you called Reloaded "SkibbidiBackstab"

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

To keep Zoro away from the main action :saden: