Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I wish I was smart enough to understand the number stuff, it fascinates me. If Vivi's the 11th, wouldn't she be next? 1. Luffy 2. Zoro. 3. Nami 4. Usopp 5. Sanji 6. Chopper 7. Robin 8. Franky 9. Brook, 10. Jinbei. Vivi would be 11th then, right?

And, Oda has NEVER dragged out characters like this so much, without having them actually join. Carrot and Yamato are locks for me, Oda is just saving them for something.

Just watch from 5 minutes in, explains the Vivi part
Post automatically merged:

What i don't understand is why didn't we get a chapter for Jimbei called the 9th? Like Oda did for all the other SHs?

And we skipped his toast? This kinda of sht is what fueled the Carrot hopium.

It's really weird

People don't realize Caribou is already a Strawhat since he joined Damaro Black, he was active in 3 prior arcs, entering the fourth now.
He was a scumbag in the past but eventually redeemed himself by defending a country from its invaders and helped Luffy beat Kaido.
Heard Luffy's dream, is already on the Sunny unlike other characters and he has a crew that can join the fleet under the command of his brother Coribou. Only logia on the crew too. How dumb can you be to ignore all these signs...
:ohreally:

You just salty he on the ship :hapnoel:
Not really. Im just basing it on what is written in the manga. Im not a diehard fan it that's what your thinking no need to be salty for me. And no need for you to have an argument of that low
Post automatically merged:

We don't have a logia on the crew :kayneshrug:

Until we know what's up with Vivi, why not entertain the Caribou idea?
Having a logia are just fans wishing to have one in the crew. It wasnt a necessity tho

Why is a requirement to heard Luffys dream to be a nakama now?
I mean, I’m not saying it’s a requirement, but if Oda waited this long for Luffy to have his overall dream be known to them, and if it’s going to happen as it did in Chapter 1060 without Vivi being there, then it would be disrespect to leave her out of a special moment, or is Luffy telling his dream not meant to be special in the first place?

Last edited: