Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I mean this is so provely false i'm not going to bother, how many times as it been posted the last panels of Carrot where they say she inherits Pedro's will, not to mention he verbally tells her to do what he wanted to do. Like bruh
Meaningless panels of Pedro saying keep pressing forward.. That's not his will far from it..

I mean this is just a joke, Bellmere was also with Nami for like 7 years, Rebbeca had her mom only for 6 years, Luffy has a rocket up his ass to meet Shanks and he met him for 1 year only.

Is luffy and Shanks relanioship non existing aswell? It's ONLY 1/5 of 5 years.

You have to much of a hateboner to discuss anythign about Carrot, you hate her we get it.
Carrot and Pedro never had any significant interactions.. She's irrelevant..
lt was never shown that Pedro cared about Carrot specifically..

Yeah she's a garbage character..

I think that Smoker is a high chance posibilite, i mean, whats the point of bring Smoker at this point in the plot? He is just here, and have a long time with the crew. He is a Logia User, color theme White, good design, ex-marine, strong personality, decent level of power, have Hakis… and he can leave behind tashigui Captain of G-5, like Jimbe do with the sun pirates.

It’s sad but I just don’t care about Caribou conversations.

Jinbei vs Carrot and Yamato vs Carrot were great fun. Talking about Caribou doesn’t interest me in the slightest.
Because there's no real candidates anymore. It's either Carrot Yamato or Vivi, or having to wait to 2 years for some bs character arc for Bonney or something or some new charater.

Which would be rtarded since the story is almost over

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Pedro's dream literally had nothing to do with becoming King, he wanted to journey with Roger's crew and experience the adventure of a lifetime, but he was far too young (Younger than Shanks and Buggy) at the time, and Roger was dying, so he got left behind on Zou. The Dukes trying to twist Pedro's dream is incredibly manipulative of them catded

Yeah, I'm about at my limit too. I believed in Carrot to the end, but if she's done, this is as far as my caring about who joins goes. Whoever the 10th turns out to be, best of luck to 'em.
Pretty much. Unfortunately the Carrotbou theory is technically still possible, meaning until we see Carrot on Zou or a flashback of her response, we can't decisively say whether she joined or not.

But I can't be asked to wait and see for an indefinite period of time. Just gonna assume she didn't join and that's that. Been wanting to be done with OP for the longest so I guess now's the time.

Because there's no real candidates anymore. It's either Carrot Yamato or Vivi, or having to wait to 2 years for some bs character arc for Bonney or something or some new charater.

Which would be rtarded since the story is almost over
Well Yamato does know about Luffy’s overall dream, whereas the rest of the other people shown to know it have sentimental value with Luffy, so maybe it’s a sign Yamato will be relevant to Luffy. Maybe it won’t.
Post automatically merged:

Pedro's dream literally had nothing to do with becoming King, he wanted to journey with Roger's crew and experience the adventure of a lifetime, but he was far too young (Younger than Shanks and Buggy) at the time, and Roger was dying, so he got left behind on Zou. The Dukes trying to twist Pedro's dream is incredibly manipulative of them catded
Yeah, I think that if someone is going to have greater enough purpose to be relevant to Luffy before joining, then it should be shown more beforehand. I don’t think people want to say that all of the Straw Hats are irrelevant to Luffy, so yeah, emphasis on relevancy is appreciated.