Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Some people here and there on the internet have made a numerical/mathematical approach of predicting the last Straw hat member, seeing as Oda likes to work with those things in his manga as well (Source: https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anim...-used-math-to-guess-the-next-straw-hat-pirate ). Up until now every Devil fruit-user on the Sunny has eaten a fruit that corresponded/sounds with/like two Japanese numbers from 1-10 (You are not able to do that with most other DF-names of other users – I have tried it. And the possibility of all DF-user of the Straw hats being able to do that with their DF-name is just too low to be a coincidence.):

Luffi: Gomu – 5 and 6

Robin: Hana – 8 and 7

Chopper: Hito – 1 and 10

Brook: Yomu – 4 and 3

That leaves 2 and 9.

With his Neko neko no mi Lucci comes very close to ni = 2 and Ko = 9. The difference is the `e´ in the `ne´ in contrast to `ni´. However, what many people do not know is that the `ni´ sound of the numer 2 is pronounced `ne´ in Japanese. That means the actual pronunciation of 2 and 9 together is `ne-ko´. So, there we go with the numerical approach – fits like a glove… .

Also, if Lucci joins the Straw hats and Kuzan joins Blackbeard, then we have two ex-WG-members, who are going to face off, when the Blackbeard and Straw hat pirates finally clash. Fits as well.

However, I have a slight change to make in my prediction.

As Shaka and Lucci are mirroring each other (- and they are doing so in many ways – I already explained), and if Shaka represents `good´. Then this means that his name, referring to Budda Shaka-Nyorai (Japanese religion), also needs to be reflected in the other as its counterpart. And again – it fits perfectly – because what religious creature of the bad kind bears a similarity to the CP0 agent’s name? That’s right - `Lucci´ as a short form for `Lucifer´. It also fits perfectly with the demon-theme of the Straw hat crew that everyone talks about. Additionally: Cats are seen as creatures of the devil since the "Hammer of Witches" came out during the darkest phase of the middle ages.

And again Lucci is not bad or a sadist – he is just cold. Anyone referring to him as such is not diving into character analysation deep enough. – just read my evaluation of his character here (-rather far down in my first post and above the side notes. Start about after 2/3 of the post): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-will-further-happen-on-egghead-–-give-me-your-theories.35873/post-3760302
gomu gomu no mi doesnt exist therefore, invalid
Nika = ニカ = 2 and 5
Which mean 6 and 9 would be needed

Last edited:
gomu gomu no mi doesnt exist therefore, invalid
Nika = ニカ = 2 and 5
Which mean 6 and 9 would be needed
Can you tell me how you associate the `ka´ with the number 5? I haven't come across this way of counting/pronunciation, yet. (I know in Japanese, there are some slight changes, when counting certain things, if you mean that, but I'm not into that matter right now.)

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Can you tell me how you associate the `ka´ with the number 5? I haven't come across this way of counting/pronunciation, yet. (I know in Japanese, there are some slight changes, when counting certain things, if you mean that, but I'm not into that matter right now.)
ka doesnt associate with a number but カ does aka 5

ka doesnt associate with a number but カ does aka 5
In Japanese they have 3 different alphabets. First there is Hiragana, then we have Katakane and Kanji. The first two are a kind of syllaby alphabets.

This is the Katakana alphabet. The `ka´ from your カ is up the in the first line. It means the same.

But I'm not sure how カ is referring to the number 5 - `go´ does.

What has happened to this thread? :josad:
The Copium supply has run out and everyone has finally accepted that there won’t be anymore SHs so there’s no longer anything worth discussing.

The healthy thing to do would be for everyone to make peace with this reality and move on with their lives to better things.

Not the outcome I wanted for this topic but there’s nothing we can do about Oda’s crappy decisions. :josad: