Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah that's why i said Bonney would never join but noone believed me, they've all moved on to other trains tho :milaugh:
Well, I never had any high hopes in Bonney, but I didn't mind her much either. I must admit I'm guilty for wanting another female in the crew, but at the same time a strong one, so I'm sometimes too eager to jump on someone's train when I probably shouldn't :wellwell:

Nah, only legitimate candidate left is Bonney.
Bonney needs a lot more work than Stussy to be a candidate. No role, no dream, no hints of either. Stussy is the only current character with that potential. Clearly a scientist since she's a clone of a MADS scientist, and could easily share Vegapunk's dream of finding the eternal energy source. If Vegapunk dies, she will surely inherit his will. Vegapunk was a potential option before, but it has become clear that he's a non combatant.

Bonney has chemistry with the strawhats and a fast friendship with Luffy, but I can't consider her a real option without a role and a dream, or at least one of the two.

Bonney spending more time with Vegapunk than the SH's is reminiscent of Yamato spending more time with Momo than any of the Strawhats.

Red flag dude.
Exactly this.

If anything, Bonney seems to be joining Revos eventually, where Kuma is, and if her crew somehow survived, it's also easy for them to join Revos.
Post automatically merged:

Do you want to bet about this? I say it is going to be Lucci and stay with Bonney. Deal?
Someone got addicted to bets, huh? :pepebusi:

Bonney needs a lot more work than Stussy to be a candidate. No role, no dream, no hints of either. Stussy is the only current character with that potential. Clearly a scientist since she's a clone of a MADS scientist, and could easily share Vegapunk's dream of finding the eternal energy source. If Vegapunk dies, she will surely inherit his will. Vegapunk was a potential option before, but it has become clear that he's a non combatant.

Bonney has chemistry with the strawhats and a fast friendship with Luffy, but I can't consider her a real option without a role and a dream, or at least one of the two.
????

THE FUCK DID STUSSY GET ANY OF THOSE?

????

THE FUCK DID STUSSY GET ANY OF THOSE?
She doesn’t have them either, but she has potential. When it was confirmed she has a close personal relationship with Vegapunk whose dream is to discover the ancient kingdoms power source to spread unlimited energy throughout the world the possibility of her inheriting that dream just like Robin, chopper, and jinbe inherited theirs.

This thread is getting bizarre.

You guys are arguing that Bonney is interacting with VP and that's a red flag, my bois, go read the arc again, Stussy has talked the most with CP0 ( a few lines), then VP and Sentomaru, 3-4 lines and then she has had like 2 lines with the SHs.

Noone of them have interactions, noone of them have estabilished dreams, noone of them have estabilished roles.

You can say Bonney has been sidelined for sure, but Stussy hasn't even been in focus ever, except when she bit Kaku and Lucci