Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
If I were his editor I would tell Oda to go with Tama as shonen jump has been trying to attract more female readers and Tama would cater to a different demographic than the usual. I would say Tama would help attract the SpyxFamily audience and increase sales.
lmao the most walmart version of spy x family ever :suresure:

Kinda don't like the idea of Law joining another crew after this tbh

What is it?

I think Blackbeard has captured them and he will eventually rescue them, but they will pull a franky family and ask Luffy to take him to laugh tale.

that or Luffy just takes him as a temp member
Post automatically merged:

I think his crew will actually be safe. They’re established to be good swimmers and the Blackbeard Pirates are Devil fruit users
Yeah I disagree. I think this is an obvious set up moment for Law to team up with Luffy to get his crew back. It is in character for Teach to captured them and take them to his base as well

What is it?

I think Blackbeard has captured them and he will eventually rescue them, but they will pull a franky family and ask Luffy to take him to laugh tale.

that or Luffy just takes him as a temp member
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I disagree. I think this is an obvious set up moment for Law to team up with Luffy to get his crew back. It is in character for Teach to captured them and take them to his base as well
Yeah I could see Law teaming up with Luffy to save them, but it’d feel so weird if he joined Luffy’s crew after coming so far with his own

Yeah I could see Law teaming up with Luffy to save them, but it’d feel so weird if he joined Luffy’s crew after coming so far with his own
Well for it to work they'll have to come to the realization that they have done everything in their power to make his dream come true and they just couldn't.

Or they would ask Luffy to take him to Laugh Tale, but he gets back to them when they rebuild their sub.

Either way I think it could lead to an unique and emotional moment, beats that we need to get when a nakama joins. Which is why aside from Law imo Smoker has the best chance.

Well for it to work they'll have to come to the realization that they have done everything in their power to make his dream come true and they just couldn't.

Or they would ask Luffy to take him to Laugh Tale, but he gets back to them when they rebuild their sub.

Either way I think it could lead to an unique and emotional moment, beats that we need to get when a nakama joins. Which is why aside from Law imo Smoker has the best chance.
w avi

I just realize that it's quite possible maybe Kuzan unironically kills Garp or puts him out somehow and then the rivarly becomes Coby vs Kuzan as a revenge plot (former student vs new student) eliminating some extra SH match up.

But that has the same problem as everything else which is that Kuzan is just too strong.

Egghead will get ripped to shreds, S-Bear will do a Kuma teleport, and we'll get to Act 4 of Wano for Pluton and the Borders Opening.
Look at how the arcs are being structured after Wano. Oda switches between the locations/islands a lot. He doesn't need to send the Straw Hats back to Wano to open the borders or whatever else is left unfinished there, he'll show it like he is showing Hachinosu stuff right now, without any SH involved. The Straw Hats won't come back there, it's done.

Look at how the arcs are being structured after Wano. Oda switches between the locations/islands a lot. He doesn't need to send the Straw Hats back to Wano to open the borders or whatever else is left unfinished there, he'll show it like he is showing Hachinosu stuff right now, without any SH involved. The Straw Hats won't come back there, it's done.
So Zoro not visiting Ryuma’s grave, Ebisu Town citizens not being cured and Luffy saying that Yamato and Momonosuke can join their crew whenever are unimportant?

Why the heck did Oda write it then? He’s the kind of person who plans the story out in advance and builds upon it as he’s writing it.

So Zoro not visiting Ryuma’s grave, Ebisu Town citizens not being cured and Luffy saying that Yamato and Momonosuke can join their crew whenever are unimportant?

Why the heck did Oda write it then? He’s the kind of person who plans the story out in advance and builds upon it as he’s writing it.
Yeah that's why i don't believe this "bad writing" bs, this isn't just bad writing.

Something is up or the man had a small stroke during chapter 1048 to 1060

I had Carrot but we see how that is now

So I'll go with one of the 2

Boa / sisters

Pudding after Sanji saves her
Maybe she stays
Boa is already part of the Kuja Pirates. I don’t know who would rule over Amazon Lily if she isn’t there to protect it, considering how powerful her DF is.

Pudding will probably go back with the Big Mom Pirates since they’re still her family.

Romance in One Piece seems more like an EoS sort of thing, with Oda setting it up gradually throughout the series so he can tie it all together in the end.

Boa is already part of the Kuja Pirates. I don’t know who would rule over Amazon Lily if she isn’t there to protect it, considering how powerful her DF is.

Pudding will probably go back with the Big Mom Pirates since they’re still her family.

Romance in One Piece seems more like an EoS sort of thing, with Oda setting it up gradually throughout the series so he can tie it all together in the end.
Boa say she needs to leave to keep them safe

And I see the BBS as there next opp
So after what how is pudding going home

Boa say she needs to leave to keep them safe

And I see the BBS as there next opp
So after what how is pudding going home
Even so… Oda doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would push characters together like that that may have romantic potential.

He’d make a few gag scenes over Luffy not knowing what the heck Boa is talking about and then put her back into his deck of cards until a decade later.

I just wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves romance out of the main plot until EoS, if at all.

They'll probably join the Grand Fleet with her.
Nobody's gonna mess with her island if they hear that Yonko Luffy is protecting it.

So Zoro not visiting Ryuma’s grave
No. The dude got his entire lineage revealed in sbs, we're past this, just let it go Oda doesn't consider it important enough to put in the main plot.
Ebisu Town citizens not being cured
Again Oda addressed that in sbs already, Chopper can't cure it (yet). Maybe after he makes a cure for all diseases he comes back there to treat them but that's a story for two piece or for some sort of extended epilogue.
and Luffy saying that Yamato and Momonosuke can join their crew whenever are unimportant?
It was just the way to say goodbye to the characters we spent a lot of time with. All that football team including Tama, Momo, Kinemon and Yamato aren't joining the crew. And Yamato was made to bait the readers, she especially isn't joining. It actually baffles me how many people still don't realize Oda is simply a troll when it comes to her character.

Last edited:
Hancock already said she has to leave, and did say she will head towards Luffy

Speaking of, the Egghead incident happens the next day in story right? Is there a chance both Law, Bepo and Hancock manage to get to Egghead the next day in story? Summit War trio reunion? @TEACH D TEACH

:zorothink:

No. The dude got his entire lineage revealed in sbs, we're past this, just let it go Oda doesn't consider it important enough to put in the main plot.

Again Oda addressed that in sbs already, Chopper can't cure it (yet). Maybe after he makes a cure for all diseases he comes back there to treat them but that's a story for two piece or for some sort of extended epilogue.
It was just the way to say goodbye to the characters we spent a lot of time with. All that football team including Tama, Momo, Kinemon and Yamato aren't joining the crew. And Yamato was made to bait the readers, she especially isn't joining. It actually baffles me how many people still don't realize Oda is simply a troll when it comes to her character.
He shouldn’t write things in One Piece if he’s just gonna push it under the rug in a SBS.

Yamato had potential, but he turned her into a fan service character and made her have no personality of her own.