Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
This man will never wear an avi of his choice ever again :risitavirus:
Not if I win - and I am very confident in my analysis.
Post automatically merged:

Great, thank you.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

I guess its Vivi then. Very boring last member imo. Also weak af. Can we please make Usopp useful before someone more weaker than him joins? Also where is her duck? At least he was funny. Very dissapointed with Vivi.

Still hoping for another member. But nobody else makes sense at this point. Maybe Smoker because like Vivi, we know him for a very long time. His last conversation with Kuzan has made him question if he is on the right path. This has to lead somewhere...

Watching Arabasta again if these 2 join, would be interesting

Not if I win - and I am very confident in my analysis.
you're so confident I sometimes think you are secretly Oda's editor :milaugh: how many bets do you have now? How do you keep track? Did @Mr. Reloaded bite you or something to pass the betting plague? :shame:

as for Vivi stonks, I'm still not sold on her. I wanted her to be a nakama, that was probably the only pre-TS nakama twist I didn't see coming, with Robin joining instead (and I warmed up to Robin waaay later).

But as of now she seems underwhelming to me as a last nakama? I mean, I don't mind her, I just don't really see her fighting BBP or WG's nine lapdogs.... So let's wait and see.

You're saying only little kids can be Vivi fans?:lusalty:
Personally, not even two weeks passed between Alabasta and Ennies lobby in my life. That's what I'm saying. It was a very short time for me, and I didn't like Robin that much until her flashback too. But again, it was two weeks in my life. I was just rushing to catch up with the last volume.

Anyway, no I'm not saying you can't like Vivi. My point was more about the focus you can't give to Robin when you rush through the story like I and many others did.

you're so confident I sometimes think you are secretly Oda's editor :milaugh: how many bets do you have now? How do you keep track? Did @Mr. Reloaded bite you or something to pass the betting plague? :shame:
Oda's editor - I like how that sounds :blush:

All in all 14 people with an accumulated time span of changed avis of 25 months, as well as 1000 lines of an apology, one work (written or drawn) of fanart and your piece of art of 1000 words of Lucci-art. Oh, and @Mr. Reloaded will worship Lucci forever.

I copy the name of my betting partner and the link of our conversation in a messy Word-sheet.

And no, Vivi will not join - no worries. ;)