Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vivi has long been considered an honorary or former crew member, but this chapter 100 percent guarantees she’s coming back full time - her dad is dead, her nation will be in disarray, and her lineage is gonna put her right at the forefront of what’s coming…if she needed Luffy way back when, she needs him now more than ever :emohiyo:

Too many Ds.

I'm plenty mad. I'm Atsu Atsu Mad. I'm Magu Magu Mad! I'm boiled carrots mad! So yeah, pretty mad. What's your proposition?:goatasure:
Great! Mad is always good - madness reigns the world!

For the proposition: You think Carrot will join, according to what you just wrote mere comments back, while I think Lucci will join. If Carrot joins, I am going to change my avi for one month to whatever you want me to wear. If Lucci joins, then it is reverse and I can decide for your avi.

And in case no one of these two is joining, there will be no consequences for the both of us. Would this be acceptable?

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Great! Mad is always good - madness reigns the world!

For the proposition: You think Carrot will join, according to what you just wrote mere comments back, while I think Lucci will join. If Carrot joins, I am going to change my avi for one month to whatever you want me to wear. If Lucci joins, then it is reverse and I can decide for your avi.

And in case no one of these two is joining, there will be no consequences for the both of us. Would this be acceptable?

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Yosh! I'm all in baby.

I am not going to withdraw my support for Vivi... two Ds? So what? I mean, Blackbeard and Ace were on Whitebeard's crew. We have two AdvCoC users on the Strawhats. Heck, in the past, the idea of a Warlord joining them was thought impossible.

Besides, a line Vivi thought when she was captured intrigued me. "I might have to do something about this." What Vivi, what could you do against these CP-0 Agents? You were clearly thinking of something....

Also, her ancestor, Lili, pushed for the Dawn of the World. Her father is dead and Cobra made it clear that Alabasta was to stand with the D. Surely this adds credence rather than the opposite?

I am not going to withdraw my support for Vivi... two Ds? So what? I mean, Blackbeard and Ace were on Whitebeard's crew. We have two AdvCoC users on the Strawhats. Heck, in the past, the idea of a Warlord joining them was thought impossible.

Besides, a line Vivi thought when she was captured intrigued me. "I might have to do something about this." What Vivi, what could you do against these CP-0 Agents? You were clearly thinking of something....

Also, her ancestor, Lili, pushed for the Dawn of the World. Her father is dead and Cobra made it clear that Alabasta was to stand with the D. Surely this adds credence rather than the opposite?
Vivi also has plenty of Dream options now too.

1. Avenge her father.
2. Usurp the World Government for a better one.
3. Find out who Lily was like her father before her.

It's not the two D thing. It's the fact that Alabasta is clearly important and Vivi needs to lead it. Cobra literally said they need to fly the flag of the dawn of the world. Is Igaram going to take care of that while Vivi runs around getting rescued from Blackbeard fodder by Sanji? Alabasta will probably be at the forefront of the WG war alongside Wano. It's the exact same situation as Momonosuke. There's simply no reason for her to become a low ranking member of a yonko crew instead of becoming Queen of Alabasta.
Vivi also has plenty of Dream options now too.

1. Avenge her father.
2. Usurp the World Government for a better one.
3. Find out who Lily was like her father before her.
The first two can be the dream of 90% of One Piece characters and also really don't capture the strawhat's spirit. Vengeance isn't a dream. Overthrowing the government isn't a dream. Finding all blue is a dream. Drawing a map of the world is a dream. Dare I say creating an infinite energy source in order to achieve world peace is a dream? It's not about destroying someone or something.

As far as the third, I assume Sabo will tell her. And even if he doesn't it's a pretty crappy dream if it gets fulfilled a couple of weeks after she thinks of it.

Regardless, this is all speculation, and I can do the same thing for literally any character in the series.

Edit: To add to this, any character joining the strawhats with a dream to kill Imu or overthrow the WG would have to be the one who does that instead of Luffy, which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Wow! This must have been so intense back then. Would have loved to read some of the stuff that was deleted - would have constantly been in Risita-popcorn mode.

"Cum droplets!" :gokulaugh:

@Adam-san is still around as I looked him/her up just now. You must be glad Yamato didn't join.

Thanks so much for the digging! :smoothy:
i dropped one piece for a few months after buggy became emperors but oda is cooking

Partially, Vivi kinda lose her place to be on the deck. Maybe That why she is 5.5 nakama, she is a D too.
And Hancock kinda lose some place.
Luffy- King,
Vivi- Queen,
Hancock- Concubine :catblush: