Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Or we misunderstood that quote and it was about the fleet.

anyways, I’d say the chances of anyone joining are getting slimmer and slimmer…

Muh Stussy agenda :risitasad:
There, there. Everything will be ok.:smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

The bet is on manga, not a fic.
The one who lost a bet, writes a short fic based on what the winner wants.
Just thought it would be more interesting than to wait 2+years to get a chance to give @Rambles an avi of my choice :myman:
You wish. :suresure:

Ohhh i see

I'm in on the bet - Bonney.
Great, thank you. Bonney it is. :optimistic:

What should we use as wager? The change of each others avi or a small fanfiction of about 1000 words? (I love to write but avi-change is good, too.) I am open to everything. Usually the wager is one month of avi-change.

Last edited:
There, there. Everything will be ok.:smoothy:

You wish. :suresure:

Great, thank you. Bonney it is. :optimistic:

What should we use as wager? The change of each others avi or a small fanfiction of about 1000 words? (I love to write but avi-change is good, too.) I am open to everything. Usually the wager is one month of avi-change.
Sure let's go with Avy change

Have you got a group/GC for this? Would be fun

Tony Tony chopper is a senior officier to the got damn
- Son of the most wanted man in the world
- Grandson of the Marine Hero who took down the Rocks pirate crew
- The new 5th emperor of the sea
- User of the legendary devil fruit Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika.
- 3 billion berri bounty captain.
- Prophesied as being joyboy the one who will take down the world government and bring the dawn
- Future Pirate King

Chopper can cure any sickness keeping the pirate king crew healthy and active for a long time. Has monster point which can stand up to Big Mom's sword and defeat 1000s of fodder. How much is he worth? 1000 yen. Chopper is less valuable then a cup of coffee. This pissed me off greatly. I'm in disbelief. Who ever join next needs to be recognized as a "Senior Officier" with a real bounty.
Same. Franky's Bounty pissed me off too especially even after putting in equal work as Jinbe

Sorry, where was this said? Thats quite interesting he would explicitly state something like this
I will look where I found it.

It was around 2014.

Sure let's go with Avy change

Have you got a group/GC for this? Would be fun
Nah, not until now - I just noted everything down in a messy word document and updated, when there was a change.

I would note 1 month for you, yes?

That makes now 31 months of avi change, one awesome fanfic of 1000 words and 1000 lines of an apology.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

The more bets @Rambles collects, the more I suspect him to be somehow connected to Oda's editorial office :zorothink: no one is that confident on this forum to take half of the WG population into bets:brootea:
Trust me, when I say I am not connected to the editorial team or Oda. It is just me believing in what a came up with, nothing more. :optimistic:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I will look where I found it.

It was around 2014.

Nah, not until now - I just noted everything down in a messy word document and updated, when there was a change.

I would note 1 month for you, yes?

That makes now 31 months of avi change, one awesome fanfic of 1000 words and 1000 lines of an apology.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Trust me, when I say I am not connected to the editorial team or Oda. It is just me believing in what a came up with, nothing more. :optimistic:
So basically this wouldn't fly?